Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• One more post added to the thousands already in the forum that, without ANY knowledge of how economy works, asks for something that makes exact 0 sense. For god's sake, if you want theme park, go play New World, WoW, FFXIV. I'm a solo player, not a ganker, i'm at max reputation for a VERY long time (years), i do PvP in CDs and ZvZ and i understand that if i'm ganked it's part of the game and VERY VERY RARELY i'm at a loss losing T8 gathering gear or combat gear, since end game content (T7 red zo…

• Quote from Oshien: “A lot of people are saying spears but I think daggers are on par with them. Solos, gathering, ganking or zvzs. You will find some daggers. ” The problem with daggers is they aren't REALLY comparable in PvE and Group PvE than spears. You also can only take the All in assassin or bruiser build in PvP. Spears have incredible clear speed in solo PvE, can be used with builds that range from Attack Speed, OneShot assassin, Bruiser, Tank, Suport.... I main daggers, but there is no c…

• The game cannot be played

ImaDoki - - Rants

There are some risks in hideouts but, yes, it will also be tackled soon how safe they are. @ratsimuIator Black market is fine, i do it many times a week. Some time ago it was equivalent to 40% of all the silver generated in the game, leading to gold going way over 3k silver. It was nerfed a little to put silver generation in check, along with some other mechanics. Also about wolves, they used to be 145% move speed if im not mistaken, but were nerfed too... To a point where swiftclaw was just way…

• The game cannot be played

ImaDoki - - Rants

This has been explained PLENTY of times in the past 4 years... But... This is a PvP game, with dinamic economy. If people dont die and lose stuff, things will devalue until its not worth to gather/craft/anything anymore, since everyone will reach 8.3 and thats it. There are zones to live if you want to play themepark in a PvP game, like T5 yellow zones and HCE. If you wamt the best of the game but want 0 risk of dying/PvP... Sorry, this game isnt for you. I suggest WoW or FFXIV. Get over the fea…

• Quote from noxmortus: “Remove the shrine. All players enter CD with risk of invasion. ” this... So simple, yet so obvious.

• Exit out map

ImaDoki - - Bugs

I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G Maybe its time to pay a new visit to Redtree...

• I keep crashing 5800x rtx 3080 32g ram

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Apparently some DLLs and Scripts are also missing. Did you try repairing Albion installation or reinstalling it entirely?

• Quote from Tabor: “Reputation loss should be scaled based in party size. If you kill people while solo flagged it should not be the same loss as killing a player in a group of 6. The larger the group of reds the higher the loss per kill. ” That is exactly the intention. Don't bring 6 people to kill a single one, unless that one person is really juicy. If it was scaled down the system wouldn't be effective at all, people would still lock down zones with 50+ numbers. I used to force reds to leave …

• Exit out map

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Also, @Dagother, event solo dungeons aren't closing after 90s. Dunno if it is intended or not, but i believe they should have similar behavior to solo dungeons, to avoid luring people into death traps.

• There is a clear explanation for that. The person who first hit the crystal was the Badon Bow user. He did it with the thetford cape when he hit you right after using the badon E. In this moment the crystal, which is also considered a monster, 'aggroed him'. Since he is too far from the crystal, it 'reseted'. After reseting monsters tend to have some instants of invulnerability, which was the case in the video. Everything as intended, not a bug. There can be some talk about how it shouldn't be l…

• If rep is removed there will be nothing blocking people from bringing 50 people to lock down a zone. Just go gank in Black Zones if you guys don't want to deal with reputation... oh wait, you can't because, guess what, you will be swarmed with 50+ red names... You guys complaining about reputation simply aren't reasoning. Ask for protected loot, which makes SOME sense, instead.

• Nerf Bow

ImaDoki - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Never had any trouble dealing with Bows in CDs... even with Merc jacket + Specter Hood. Have you even tried using Bow to complain about it being too strong? Just as a curiosity, if you want to check how strong something is, just use it. If you are an absolute god with it, it is strong... if you aren't you just don't know how to deal with it. Some counters: Cleric Cowl - > 4s invul and he has to choose to keep wasting arrows to keep the defense debuff or stop attacking and lose the defense debuff…

• The simple suggestion for anyone into PvP (solo): Reaver is your go to node to pay attention. Until you get Expert Reaver do T3~T4 solo dungeons. With Expert Reaver get a very cheap T4 set (no artifacts) that you can replace in case you die and go to T5 solo dungeons in black zones. With Master/Grandmaster Reaver you can run T6~T7 black zones (requires you to go deeper into the Black Zone) OR run factioned Red Zones T6/T7 (which increases fame/rewards by 15% due to a buff to factioned players). …

• Just avoid the corridors and force them to move to them. I can see some situations coming: 1. Heavy fighters who will stand ground and fight to death -> One Handed Axe, One Handed Curse, Some Daggers, some spears 2. Kiting builds: Bows/Crossbows will try to kite a bit. If they notice they can't win they will break crystals. 3. Full safe reset / trap builds: Qstaff, Frost, Maces will try to kill you into traps / new mobs. It's the full rock paper scizor situation. 1 wins against 2: Sheer Power 2 …

ImaDoki - - Bugs

It happens, nice thing it is solved! Good luck in the World of Albion!

• For these cases always go in low tier trash gear to risky zones. Die with them and don't feel bad about it. However... it's very hard to be killed if you know what you are doing. (Don't fight, run and use bubbles)

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Apparently your driver is outdated AND/OR your directX is not being able to handle it. Reinstalling your Graphic Card / Reinstalling DirectX should solve your problem.

• They should make other Ws viable instead of nerfing the only viable one...

• Spears clearly.

• Quote from Haut: “Tested Clarent and Dualsword changes and even with 2% less max health damage both with 3 stacks, dualsword is always dealing like 20% more damage than the clarent, even with the clarent bleeding with 3 stacks, 3 stacks dualsword its always a lot more damage even also having both same CD so i think clarent bleed or base damage is kinda low, because it was dealing almost no damage. I would say to increase the base clarent damage to make it worth @Retroman I would say that the ide…