Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Beepboopimbob, the leader of Black Cocks, also know as Shorty completely agrees that bows are under powered.

• Quote from Lizzipoos: “No worries boys, Black Cocks is dying so you won't have to worry about the name being on everyone's screen anymore! ” It seems that Beepboopimbob, also known as Shorty, messed up the guild.

• But with only 10 members, Black Cocks and its leader Beepboopimbob (formerly known as Shorty) are not that powerful.

• Agreed, I was chatting with Beepboopimbob about this yesterday. Beepboopimbob is also known as Shorty, he is the leader of Black Cocks.

• Message Beepboopimbob in game, he is the leader of Black Cocks, he is formerly known as Shorty. He can give you all the details about how the game works.

• GvG exploit

WolfGrrr - - General Questions & Discussions

This is pretty horrible, I hope somebody warns "Beepboopimbob", the leader of Black Cocks, formerly known as "Shorty"

• You guys should ask "Beepboopimbob" in game about joining a small little PvP guild called Black Cocks. Beepboopimbob is the leader of that guild, he use to be called "Shorty". It is a 10 man guild with 12+ territories, they can craft anything, they are powerful. They managed to build everything up without being a zerg. Remember, the leader is "Beepboopimbob" and he was formerly known as "Shorty"

• Don't worry, Black Cocks imploded because of shitty leaders. Laxists and Shorty (now Beepboopimbob) stole all our resources, and gear, and then banned us. There are 10 people left in the guild.

• What is wrong with the Devs?

WolfGrrr - - Rants

Quote from Lapua: “Quote from WolfGrrr: “ ” You were not promised that changing gear with ease would be an easy thing to achieve. ” Yes, they definitely did tell us that. The videos made two years ago, shit, the intro video every time you start the game shows a player killing another, then using that players gear.

• Quote from Tail: “However successful game listen to their player base and they keep them. ” They do listen to their player base... ... As long as they agree with what the players are saying. If they do not agree, they just ignore them.

WolfGrrr - - Rants

Quote from Dagother: “Then again it's not a matter of 'you are what you wear' but about access to different gear and progression to keep it at at same level (tier). Which imo should promote specialization rather than easy access to every gear in the game. ” Your opinion is really that important though. The devs delivering on what they promised is what matters, they promised that we would not need to specialize. Go back to the old YouTube videos, they marketed this game as a game in which we woul…

WolfGrrr - - Rants

Quote from Dagother: “'You are what you wear' doesn't mean you can wear every top tier item immediately. It means there's no predefined classes, you may create your own class by mixing the gear, for example fire mage with medium boots and armor + heavy helmet for extra survivability. You may unlock different items and switch between them but it takes time, without any effort in progress any mmo will fail. ” You completely missed my point. I do not expect to wear top tier gear right away... ... H…

• Quote from WhiteShadoh: “Not really excited for this change since it hasn't even hit the test server. Thought they'd add that and let us test it over the weekend. ” They barely listen to testers anyway. The only thing the test server does is allow guild like Vendetta, who are already an overpowered zerg, to gain a even bigger advantage over smaller guilds. If this was on the test server, Vendetta would already have a full plan in place for the update. I prefer them to not have an even bigger adv…

WolfGrrr - - Rants

There is quite a bit wrong with the devs. They sold us the game by saying "you are what you wear" but now it has become "you are what you spend six months grinding the become, and that is all you can be".

• You are delusional if you think this game could become an eSport.

• ranting about unlocking gear :)

WolfGrrr - - Rants

I really want to do PoE again. I fucking love that game, I think I probably have 2,000 hours in it at this point. Also, the devs moving topics they do not agree with to the "rants" section so nobody sees it is pretty crappy. These devs are going to self-destruct soon.

• Yeah Camelot Unchained might be the final blow for Albion Online. The devs deserve it though, they lied to their customers from the start... "You are what you wear" What a joke.

• ranting about unlocking gear :)

WolfGrrr - - Rants

Exactly. They took our money by telling us "you are what you wear", then they turned it to some generic MMO, with 10x the grind.

• Won a 1v22 vs Ronin

WolfGrrr - - Forum Banter

I saw that, was pretty impressive.

• Lamelight a Sexist?!?!?

WolfGrrr - - Forum Banter

Quote from Limelight: “so if i called a girl a faggot she wouldn't get upset? of course she would shed use the gender card and say im bagging lesbians. if i said that to a gay guy people are going to fap on him he would be just as offended, so fuck off , stop jumping on the hate train. I drink haterade for breakfast ” Didn't you say you are gay earlier though?