Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• 2 man hg now

Hunox - - Feedback & Suggestions

yes, there should be more hgs and not that time waiting....

• Fix HG Respawn

Thank you guys for the fast response, i hope they get fixed again soon as you tried this morning. I trust in teams that works fast, thank you guys.

• OMG they aren't working fine again, i have done 2 fast but not they aren't respawning like yesterday, PLZ NO

• No Hellgate No Life

MY LIFE IS NOW BAD AND SAD SINCE THERE AREN'T HELLGATES PLEASE FIX THEM FIX MA LIFE

• Fix HG Respawn

I don't get it then, yesterday the spawn time was like 15-20 mins why they aren't respawning that fast anymore? it tooks too long, and i've been moving from zones but it is the same thing everywhere

• where are the hellgates @H4n1baL ???? I CAN'T SEE ANY, been waiting for sooo long just to do one single hellgate... then wait for another hour...

• horrible trying to do some HG, if u don't have 2 hours to play just don't even try finding one, time wasted make hg's great again or fck

• Fix HG Respawn

Ofc it is a bug when the patch notes says: Adjusted Hellgate spawn settings to compensate for the Outlands expansion: Spawn waves now produce more Hellgates throughout the world (50 → 80) WTF? HOW its that there should be more hellgates but it takes like 1hour OR MORE to play a single HELLGATE?? FOR REAL??? if it isn't a bug and u won't fix it gl to the game, maybe another ones want to spam dungeon 24/7 but not me.

• Hellgate respawn bug ?

Hunox - - Bugs

not a bug??? FIX THE HELLGATE RESPAWN GOD!!! i just play this game to do hellgates but i don't have any reason to play anymore since 329874332874 HOURS TO DO A SINGLE HELLGATE

• No Hellgate No Life

I've been waiting like 1h waiting in a HG spot like an idiot, before u had to wait 15-20 mins but now you just can't even do a SINGLE FUCKING hellgate, if we have to wait till tomorrow for this to be fixed, gl...