Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

• 20x20 and lack of a better mmorpg atm, but hopefully it will change soon

• Battles for territories and hideouts should be instanced (20x20 or 50x50, w/e), we would still have zvz in the open world for castles, outposts and mages ZvZ before queen update was better than it is now

• Guild Season 13 Schedule

xGunner - - News & Announcements

Quote from Khil: “Quote from xGunner: “Quote from Cessari: “Quote from jamjar: “@Trial_hard season points are split in alliance... ” He's referring to the individual guild members having more of an impact with their season points. There has been a suggestion floating around about guild members having control over whether the level-generated siphoned energy goes to the guild. I do agree that CD's giving season points would be broken, but having more content for players to earn season points with …

• Guild Season 13 Schedule

xGunner - - News & Announcements

Quote from Cessari: “Quote from jamjar: “@Trial_hard season points are split in alliance... ” He's referring to the individual guild members having more of an impact with their season points. There has been a suggestion floating around about guild members having control over whether the level-generated siphoned energy goes to the guild. I do agree that CD's giving season points would be broken, but having more content for players to earn season points with would be nice so it's not just "join th…

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from xGunner: “Nice, i like the changes, but unfortunately the zvz changes will not have the expected effect, changing territory fights/hideout fights from zvz to instanced fights (50x50) would be perfect And about safety, doesnt matter the duration of bubble if u can have one hideout every 10m, hideouts should be limited to 1 or 2 per zone ” The last thing Albion need's is more instanced content, please god no. Not everyone want's a MOBA like "fair fight". Fair f…

• Nice, i like the changes, but unfortunately the zvz changes will not have the expected effect, changing territory fights/hideout fights from zvz to instanced fights (50x50) would be perfect And about safety, doesnt matter the duration of bubble if u can have one hideout every 10m, hideouts should be limited to 1 or 2 per zone

• Not only ZvZ, ww is pretty useful in outnumbered fights on small scale OW/ava roads fights Add a dmg debuff for wearing plate in cd like the healing debuff we have on 2v2

• Honestly, i sucks that SBI needs to nerf something that affects ZvZ just cause of corrupted dg Just reduce the dmg while u wearing plate so no one will be playing it

• Quote from Gacox: “Since the patch all the kills practically nothing survives, this did not happen before, have I only noticed it? ” i feel that too, especially about the weapons, seems like the weapons are always trashing to me xd

• Nickname

xGunner - - Feedback & Suggestions

am i losing the argument? cause u keep repeting that the devs wont do that? hahah ok, i showed u a solution (well, not only me, but people in this thread) for everything u said, guild robbery wont be a problem, waste of money is also not a problem cause they would be selling it, so i guess the only valid point u have is "the devs said they are not doing it" Anyway, i hope sbi add it in the future, not a bad thing at all

• Nickname

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from xGunner: “Well, a solution for that has also been posted in this thread, so i keep saying, why not? if u have the option to search for the previous names from the guy, u have discord/ts... and u still give perms to him and get robbed cause u were too lazy to check it... well, the nickname is not the problem ” Discord/TS? Right, cause it is so hard to make a second Discord account to match the new name. To be able to search previous names in the game would be a o…

• Nickname

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from xGunner: “I dont see why not tbh, just do like the skins that u can only buy for real money ” You don't see why not? Why not has already been explained, in this thread, as well as others. They want people to have accountability for their actions. You can't steal a billion silver from your guild, then change your name, and repeat. Got it? THAT'S WHY NOT!!! For like the 1,000th time! ” Well, a solution for that has also been posted in this thread, so i keep saying…

• Nickname

I dont see why not tbh, just do like the skins that u can only buy for real money

• interesting

• Quote from Borbarad: “And axes are getting nerfed, though i get the idea behind the reasoning - but still adrenaline boost needs to have at least 4 seconds, but sure. And how curses are doing ? Pretty darn good. 1H curse, cursed skull and great cursed staff as well. And the guy i killed in the video is Second best ranked curse. And look how he played. Now imagine what would curse do in experienced hands - truly a scary thought. Curses are far too strong, allow you to make far too many mistakes. …

• the state of 20v20

i dont think adding the amount of high lvls would solve the problem, if that was true we would have a lot more teams doing lvl 2s right now I say it should be: lvl 1 - non-lethal everyday, twice per timezone lvl 2 - lethal everyday (maybe increasing the rewards and season points) lvl 3 - 3 or 4 times a week or during the weekend (has to win lvl 2 to do lvl 3, cant buy lvl 3 token) lvl 4 - once a month lvl 2 and 3 everyday we split the changes of having a fight, but if you have only one lethal op…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Are you sure u did read the feedback?? Added Fame to the chests received after successfully defeating opponents in PvP The problem of the people is, in order to be competitive u need avalonian gear e.g. hallowfall. And it doesn't matter if it is T4 or T5 hallowfall, you pay the 1-2 mio per setup. On top getting 10 people together and maintain these is really a tough task, so there won't be much teams So it costs the same, the people just get reward if they win, not even F…

• i used to think like that, but to be honest if they do that, CD will be resumed to dagger's pair, black hands and boltcaster

• Sometimes, if i kill someone and die to dot/poison after i kill the enemy i just get down, but sometimes, in the same situation i die and go to city Would be really helpful if SBI decide it instead of randomly changing it