Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I feel like the game is trying to please everybody which isn't possible, but i feel like its making it hard for you guys to really push into any specific direction. That being said I have a few suggestions. We have multiple skills per weapon but not with much of a reason as to why those attacks exist, but to make ur own combos. The skill sets i feel could be geared more towards play style like PvE skills that are more AoE focused and allow the ability to take on multiple mobs at once, always fee…

• Hi Thomas I haven't been using the S6, but I do use my S7 for AO. The bonuses to this being available is really only for gathering, building, farming and lower tier mobs. I run a tank right now t4.3 hammer w/ 5.3 guardian set. When fighting against monsters the hardest part are skills that require you to aim, but once you get it down it makes killing monsters your tier doable. Another thing that bugged me on the screen which it is a small screen is the layout is small and hard to read certain th…