Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• I have to say that I still use them to gank players all the time and they are still very powerful for ganking guys plz enjoy

• I have been using the claws for some time now through the different tests and they have stayed pretty reliable to be used mate

• I have to agree with you that the fact of the weapons in this game do need work and are unbalanced yet all of the work they have put in they still need to put more effort into making the weapons more balanced to give chances to all players. Thanks devs for all you do during the course of the game!!!!

• I must say this would bring a whole new edge to this game and more balance the amount of money that was out there in game I know at least for me I can easily make a few million silver in a couple days. I do support the idea that the economics need work and then albion may be a more functional and the markets might balance out more because higher players will realize not everyone has a ton of silver to blow on buying items.

• List of game commands

Jameshelper - - Beginner's Questions

I think that this article really will help new players i have been caught into a guild at the beginning that wont let yo uknow how to leave and when you ask for help other just call you noobs thanks elsa for all you do t o help new players along they way!!!!

• Giweaway Items( For New players )

Jameshelper - - Trade

I will take anything you can give me message tonx ion game to give me the things

• Giweaway Items( For New players )

Jameshelper - - Trade

can i get any of the mounts that you have my in game name is tonx the 6.5 cloth chest would also be nice

• this is tonx here qvq 1 million silver thanks man

• As a solo player here that would be a good idea that would help players like be be in black zones without always getting killed when ever you walk into the zone.

• Some of the GMs make a fake guild so that they are not always being asked to join another guild that just wants to recruit for them.

• yellow zone guards killing

Jameshelper - - Bugs

As I said I was just coming back to town and got killed by the guards no attacks i had just been gathering so it must be some kind of bug

• yellow zone guards killing

Jameshelper - - Bugs

So this is not the first time I have been killed by guards. I have NOT cast any spells and am NOT hostile I have only gone in gathered resources then came back out but on the way been slaughtered by the guards I lost everything it is not just me that this has happened to some of my guild members and friends have had it happen too. I would like to know why these guards are doing this because it has cost me over 2 million silver to replace all my gear after I get murdered y these guys so if I coul…

• on my one computer albion wont even load so i had to get it on my laptop and it runs fine but my desktop will start to load my guy but then dim but never go. I have it on minimum settings and it is the only thing running on computer i guess some days it is not worth trying

• same thing happened to me but didn't go away till after i logged off then back on. When i switched to do pvp with my guild no one could see my man so it made pvp to easy. So please fix this so no one can have it to easy in pop thanks.

• Killer Chaos

Jameshelper - - Guild Recruitment

The guild Killer Chaos is looking for t4 and t5 guys looking for an active guild. We have an island out of Kingspoool and we do most of our guild raid out of there and smoky bay. If you would like to join please PM in game to Sheldor, Kat81, and Wilber. We are a really active guild looking for players willing to fight along side us in the ranks of Killer Chaos please PM in game

• Our guild name is APOC please PM karanexclusive OR Tonx in game to join we are a tight knit family that really does care we are working on getting 1.5m silver for island upgrades and PvP combat right now!!!!

• Weight and Farming

Jameshelper - - Beginner's Questions

In my opinion if you are harvesting t7 and t8 resources you should have a high their enough ox to be able to harvest with ease along with a nice bag, This is because you make a lot of silver when you farm so you need to utilize that silver and get the proper equipment for your farm. Like in real life you can't start out a big farm with no good equipment you need to get better equipment the more you farm. So keep at it. It will come eventually.

• sometimes a market will go bad if it does you can buy things salvage it and then sell resources on market for small profits. I made the most of my money by selling the goods that i make and also pvping taking their armor when you kill them then selling it later

• a lot of people use the gold market to buy things for their guild. Many use them for guild banners. Some use them as like an investment which they just keep buying more and more gold so it goes up

• Ceneraii I know that some of the markets are going to be great and very reasonable pricing. So if so its great