Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Order Process: - You have premium. - You have 31.000 Silver. - You list a Buy-Order for 30,000 Silver on the Marketplace. - Because there is a 1.5% Setup Fee, you pay 495 Silver in taxes. You have 505 Silver left and one Tome of Insight on the Marketplace. - (Taxes paid in total so far: 495 Silver) - Someone sells a Tome of Insight into your Buy-Order. - You recieve a Marketplace Notification with the relevant information of your Buy Order. - You pick it up & now you have 1x Tome of Insight in y…

• Like other mail. You know, filter for un-read emails? 65ec4cc736c9f837c1b575e09a29ba95.png

• Quote from j4ola: “Nothing, I have a lot of guilds in my history and its not like good ” how and where can I see your guild history?

• [REDACTED]

Bogul - - Feedback & Suggestions

I am accountant. lol

• lol that title

• see topic name, like so: so if i click that box it moves the quantity slider to the maximum amount craftable with focus 41edeb31567b17650c7f9ab4b44bdf89.png

• Random thought, before I forget: What if Guild Seasons were actually designed to be different each time with different objectives or flavors. I know a lot of people have suggested that in the past and there is a game that actually makes it its whole selling-point (Crowfall). So, accepting that seasons will always be for a specific part of the player-base as a premise, because no matter how you design season point gain, some guilds can and will specialize toward that direction. If you make the se…

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “If BA´s castles are not being contested by the players how is this a developers´ issue? ” It totally is and the devs have come out and said that it is a developer issue. Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Diplomacy and geopolitic is actually expected to happen in a game like Albion online. ” Yes. But thats not an argument. Quote from Guilefulwolf: “If you want you can try taking one of those castles but if you and so many others dont dare to do it dont be so shameless and come t…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “Quote from Hellements: “Thanks for the feedback and inputs everyone. Crystal GvG Season Points were capped because you were able to create almost infinite season points by adding more crystal teams. Territories and Castles on the other hand are limited through game design and therefore have a hard cap there. There are currently no plans to limit point gains from other activities than Crystal GvGs. - Hellements ” Well there was also a cap on cgvg points, it was just hi…

• Quote from bishDEFORMED: “Quote from Bogul: “What would be needed to make people compete for castles and outposts, if points on a ranking list isn't enough? Just plainly adding more rewards seems underwhelming with the danger of a problematic snowballing potential. How would a season play out if you increase castle/outpost rewards to a crazy amount? I'm worried at this point the amount of serious answers to this question might be limited, but - thinking outside of the box - what would make other…

• What would be needed to make people compete for castles and outposts, if points on a ranking list isn't enough? Just plainly adding more rewards seems underwhelming with the danger of a problematic snowballing potential. How would a season play out if you increase castle/outpost rewards to a crazy amount? I'm worried at this point the amount of serious answers to this question might be limited, but - thinking outside of the box - what would make other Alliances actually, realistically want to (o…

• Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out?

• Seed price

Bogul - - General Questions & Discussions

it should just multiply the base value with the global discount, no? formula for that is "gold price" / 3000 so at 2810/3000 = 0,936 thats the factor you mutiply the base value with (6,x% global discount) * T1 * 2000 * T2 * 3000 * T3 * 5000 * T4 * 7500 * T5 * 10000 * T6 * 15000 * T7 * 22500 * T8 * 30000

• Are you a enterprising transporter, willing to move large volume from the Royal Cities to Caerleon? Are you part of a group that can properly navigate the dangers of the red zones? I can pay 5% of marketvalue as a transportation fee to you for moving refined resources from a Royal City to Caerleon. I mostly require you to move 8.1 and 7.1 refined resources. You need to be able to afford to fully collaterize 100% of the value. How it works: - I "sell" you the amount of refined resources, lets say…

• new limited time offer: 63 laborer size guild islands in Caerleon for rent at 15mil / 30days (only as long as supply lasts) aready gone

• you didn't account for laborer journals

• or you know, switch up so other mounts have skins too?

• edit: in case you missed it here are the links twitch: twitch.tv/videos/1072639709 youtube.com/watch?v=5aQ7163WDcA Hey guys! As part of the AlbionTV program on the AlbionOnline Twitch channel, we are piloting a new format, now called the Feedback Loop with Episode #3 airing on Wednesday the 29th of June at 19:00 UTC. Within this format we want to select and present feedback and opinions from the community on certain hot topics of the time. The goals will be to: 1. collect and present different c…

• good luck, looking forward to reading more I added some random screenshots from the early times, these are from Feb. 2016 67ab5eee70ba388b69507e8a58c2bb9a.png 9863ee45da818c2812e87da6b657f003.png cbb57ba954c3b8c2d807dc83917d9310.jpg 8cba689c6e2a43ccf58040e1918a7f5c.jpg 03626276c284b25ecdcfcbfeb73acd17.jpg