Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• Trinity

Gacox - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

What weapon that has more range than a frost, more damage than a fire, has an ability that returns 100% of the damage, another that hooks from your home and roots you, and the best E makes it invulnerable, it increases drastically speed of attack and movement? Does it make sense for a mdps to have the highest damage in the game with the rank higher than the frost's Q unitarget?

• For Retoman

murderledger.com/players/tabooshka/ledger @tabooshka Do you try to scam with your alters? jajaja

• For Retoman

I already found you, and you are a mace player and of all things meta hit and run.let me laugh. @tabooshka

• For Retoman

can you tell me your account? I'm going to look at what things you play, I hope I don't find meta hit and run. @tabooshka

• For Retoman

@Trial_hard Did I say something wrong? I did not know that we were in a dictatorship. Since when can you not express what the players think? If I think you are not doing your job well, which consists of balancing your weapons, I have the right to tell you.

• For Retoman

The problem with the mace is that despite being a tank weapon, it grants extra life, it has the highest mobility in the game, uncompensated damage and too much cc, especially the one that bothers is the stocks, not the E. your solution is the last thing the players would do. The council listens to the community, nobody is happy with the work you are doing. axes, what to say, another whole class you've killed, a mele that has to be in range to be able to hit with the skills, that has no damage an…

• They should put two weeks of increased fame

• Adrenaline boost again

Gacox - - Feedback Testserver

Skill like this before was the only thing that made axes meaningful. Now they don't want to change it because they hide behind what was used to escape, but the problem is not with the axes, since bleeder and mace run much more, what you have to nerf is the escapists and not the weapons that require mobility

• @Retroman It's okay to tease the players, the mace is unattainable because it has incredible mobility added to the pushing helmet, eliminate that ability that is useless for anything other than that build

• Tengo 720m de fama y busco gremio full hellgates de 5 y 10 que hagan cristal, mandadme pm

• @Logan547 you're wrong, bad people drop swords, look aitislayer, 12m of infamy playing claymore

• Si es así me interesa, 700m de fama

• You are absolutely right now the frost takes 2.4 seconds to freeze, what identity of frost does that have? is useless, like all things that nerf, they just destroy them like bear paws. When someone does not do their job well, this happens, when someone does everything, it is viable to play it, which does not happen.

• Adrenaline Boost

Gacox - - Feedback Testserver

The combat balance must balance all the weapons so that they are all playable and balanced. You do not have to destroy all the weapons to be balanced, now the one who plays, bear claws on cds is because he does not know how to play like curses then ice and other classes that are not used because they do not know how to achieve a fair combat balance. Axes without mobility and without bleeding are worthless, to do what they did, better take them out of the game @Retroman trinityityy "melee" with m…

• no, CDs fame must remain the same, they must nerf people who are only going to make fame and get money, if you break credit or not you fight fame debuff and loot by 200%

• weapons destruction

Gacox - - Feedback & Suggestions

You are destroying the game with the changes you are making. With the changes you make, you leave everything unplayable. Dead axes, Dead Swords, curse dead. More recently the frost of 1h is going to be killed. How are you supposed to defend yourself by playing cloth with black hands for example if your e no longer scores until after 2.4 seconds? what kind of frost doesn't freeze? ridiculous. They screwed up the bear paws my favorite weapon and that of many, now ice, the second favorite. Coming s…

• Base IP in corrupted PLZ

Gacox - - Feedback & Suggestions

High level of CDs? And do I have to kill things like this? 7k fame pvp gyazo.com/f66b0add1c6bb4ad50ee0040e99ad3fa I have between 2-4m of infamy and I find it painful to find you things like this overcharged, Put ip 1100 base ip in the high minimum level, for something it is high level. Stinks Retroman Mytherceria

• Game directors and developers, you are not capable of making escapists disappear no matter how hard you try to do so. Nerfeais weapons like bear paws to avoid this and destroy the people who loved this weapon, now with a bleeder you run much more than any class and escaping without fighting is even easier. It makes me laugh that you focus on getting the game for the mobile when it is not a mobile game, people who try it and do not have a pc will not play, the most attractive aspect is pvp and it…

• @Retroman I have to say that I was wrong, I did not read the entire patch this you propose is a great idea. when he does things well, it must also be said The Wind Wall change is postponed to a later patch and will likely be a rework into a channeled ability wiht a longer duration, AND each enemy player that hits the wall will stack up a buff that increases the caster's resistances and CCR. This way it will be not a strong tool for running away, but still have the potential to work as a support …

• Retroman for a change that you do well and that people congratulate you, you go and screw it up, I think you like people to jump on you