Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• i main arcane since the mimic changes and actually like it quite a lot, but heres just a few things i think should be looked into/loose ideas, will add more in future - mimic could use having the GCD removed on the mimicing part to make the gameplay more fluent. - abilitys we can mimic reworked: e.g. using mimic 1v1 on a xbow will give you silencing shot, which is pretty much not worth it since you're better of cycling your own silence because of lower CD, higher dmg and no follow up after silen…

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from YCKLAH: “ ” Just out of curiosity what creative apps do you run that require a 5000€ mac to run? ” Im a freelance architect mainly doing BIMx/3D modelling and visualisation. my main apps would be graphisoft archicad and maxxon cinema 4D. both require quite a lot of resources, especially when handling large, very detailed 3D models and yeah, i've found these apps to run considerably more stable on mac systems. which makes it even more funny that a 2.5D comic game in…

• i cosign this, im playing on a brand new 2019 iMac pro and had to swap to bootcamp because on OSX it will drop to sub 30 fps in cities, sub 30 fps on the roads of avalon if you fight in mobs and doing ZvZ is completely out of the question on minimum widescreen resolution and all specs on low. thats the performance of a game 8 years in development and supposed to run on mobile on a state of the art 5000€+ computer. its a joke. in before ''buy a pc'' dorks: i bought this computer primarly for work…

• Quote from Scotia: “This would be amazing. I'd also just like to hide my head piece sometimes. ” you can get the arena veterans eye-patch for little arena tokens, thats what i use to hide head pieces!

• Re: Why are you killing kite-bows?

Colt14 - - Forum Banter

well backoff, you clearly do not get it and thats why noone is trying to productively argue with some with a viewpoint as delusional as yours. for one: theres more proof than enough that kite-bow playstyle is alive and kicking, look at all the badons who live by exactly doing that, sure warbow is outclassed by badon due to its synergy with merc jacket which is one of the omnipresent king items in this meta, and people played it to the very top of the leaderboards. apart from that arguing with so…

• my G, you are delusional. by chance just seen you on humperdincks stream replay running away for 20 minutes, resetting over and over, outtrading a guy outgearing you while missing 50% of you abilitys. the fuck are you talking about low dps and being unable to kite? edit: see here from minute 39 to 58 you can see yourself providing video proof of how your every statement is proved wrong by yourself. edit2: also i would prefer every kid starting a nerf this/that thread on base of CD's to go and pl…

• i cosign this, some kind of change is needed to bring open world content on par with instanced stuff. i've spent alot of time duo roaming the roads with my friend and some nights are okayish and some others you pve 4h straight on these green chests (if they are even up, and you're not in a unlucky rotation with another group) without seeing a single soul. which is no big wonder considering most chests end up being green/green t4 dropping about 1k in runes while corrupted dungeons allow you to ma…

• it's really easy. all CD's need is a timeout. make it 10min, not 25 like HG's, so every kitebuild might have 5 go's with their 2min CD cape or whatever and after that both get booted like crystals got smashed. easy as that. if someones trying to run, run for 10min or smash ur crystals, if someones about the fight they better commit to the fight within a reasonable timeframe not kite for 45min until the other's out of pots, or disconnected, or lagging or made a big mistake. easy as that, not batt…

• new q is a meme, with these standtimes and the busted jump you're better off just walking and autohitting. i don't know how they could work for months on that, announce it with that swollen text and come up with something so laughable in the end. maybe it was the creators little brothers 8th grade 2month internship project or something

• Quote from NBKilla: “If we could get like Stalker/Slayer level HG it would be crazy good. I'm kinda new to PvP and get paired against hardcore, seasoned, gucci geared seasoned players just make getting into this kind of content a shitstorm. ” same. very in support of this. i recently returned to the game after playing beta and got an old friend to play with me, and even though both being quite pvp experienced (played many of 5s HGs in beta, high elo/mmr in league and wow arenas together), we 90%…

• another thing @Korn does not consider in this "statistic" is that another 1-2-3 years of marketing and community growing has happened in between the betas which has nothing to do with how good/ improved the state of the game is when talking about player retention throughout betas. so if you put up those numbers @Korn give actual numbers how many people started at beta release and kept playing.... if 20k started beta 3 and 5k kept playing but 50k started galahad and 15k kept playing your 300% isn…

• real QoL change right here @Korn @Bercilak

• Quote from purplehaze: “oh he is serious. ” dead serious, obviously.

• oh dear god no, are you out of your mind proposing to promote pvp in yellow and red zones? where will people go to safely farm their t5/t6 ressources and (up to t7) fame if you would do that? people might even quit the game because they cant korea brain afk farmgrind red-zones anymore... i mean it's really unsafe already right now, a group of gankers, with catching builds, might catch you if you do not use a t6+ armored horse and move further than a cluster from the city... thats thrilling enoug…

• Hector is Now Live!

Colt14 - - News & Announcements

i really like it from the first few feels, good work. i think caerleon as a center & portalzones in the blacks will make red and black more active. good job

• Spear - inner focus

Colt14 - - Feedback Testserver

i agree, a 2sec channeled movespeed buff is, pardon me, utterly retarded and a lazy try to buff spears a bit, just rename a skill and change the buffs on it, good f'in job... not. please devs, sit down once again and try to come up with something proper this time. even putting movespeed buff back on 3stack spiritspear drop with the new criple would make spears more viable than they are now. @Retroman @Korn @whoeverisresponsibleforthislazy''buff''

• hotzones

Colt14 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Brabbit: “ It doesnt necessarily have to be just one zone, like all zones could have a chance of turning "hot" once per hour like nodes have chance of popping rare. Having just one zone be a hotzone would probably attract so much attention that the extra resources probably would not be worth it. ” exactly, thats what i meant, random zones turning 'hot' hourly, global chat notification Quote from Bandras: “ I guess the relic chests are supposed to be something like that. It can be fun …

• hotzones

used to work out pretty nicely in shadowbane, lower tier would be contested by people leveling and higher tier by guilds looking for ressources fighting each other. and whats the problem with bringing the cattle into the same zone as the wolves? its straight risk vs reward, arguments against that is nothing but carebearing, reward without risk is the worst thing in open pvp sandbox games. lets move t7 blue dungeons to blue zones while we're at it so the cattle cant be attacked by wolves

• hotzones

@Retroman @Korn @whoever just a quick suggestion to create some more open world pvp: hotzones just have a random, hourly changing hotzone that rewards bonus fame, loots and even more enchanted ressources. obviously red on royals and black only, maybe even black only. i think it would create more traffic on the map with people travelling towards/from hotzone to hotzone aswell as a quick to find spot we're people will pvp.