Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “WHERRE IS THAT KILLBOARD ” It's right there near your CapsLock.

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Skelst - - Forum Banter

Quote from Derizo: “idk man, you seem kinda mad about dying, calling people sociopaths and all ” Please do read on what is the definition of a sociopath. Then compare that to what gankers do. It's not derogatory. It is what it is. And yes, I was mad a long time ago about losing pixels I wasted time on. But not anymore. Now I just find the crying funny on either side. But mostly on the robbers side.

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Skelst - - Forum Banter

Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Skelst: “So many rivers of ganker tears. It's like seeing sociopaths cry. So funny. ” Skelst Guild Name: KDS Alliance Name: OEN AllianceTag: DeathFame: 6,768,699 Kill Fame: 2,461,896 FameRatio: 0.36 Someone died a lot ” Yes it did. So your point is? Did I cry about me dying? Maybe some people play the game differently to chill out? Did you think of that? Or you just a sociopath with a database?

• To answer the thread title question. Yes. And it's a good thing. I also don't get what is so l33t about you ganking oxen 1vs10. Never did.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Skelst - - Feedback & Suggestions

So many rivers of ganker tears. It's like seeing sociopaths cry. So funny.

• Maximum items from laborer

Skelst - - Beginner's Questions

Keep your personal island as it is. Buy a L1-2 guild island. Guild hall is nice. Chest is also nice. On the other hand, if you don't need so many labourers, you can just build houses on your personal island. Price is the same. Guild hall = 5 houses. Rule of thumb for buildings: Building + furniture tier one level higher than the journals you give to labourers = 150% return rate (higher labourer level does not count). T8 150% return rate is harder to do I guess, I have no experience.

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Skelst - - Guild Recruitment

Bump

• Wait until you see them brave gankers cry all day there is not enough peeveepee (aka prey).

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Additional graphical, animation, audio, terrain, and localization fixes ” I don’t know what graphical stuff you “fixed” but on both of my iMacs the game lags as hell since the last patch. On both of them the game ran smoothly before the “improvements”. CPU 25%, memory 25% while the game is running, still enormous graphical lag while spells loading/caching. SSD in both of them. I can’t imagine how the game runs on phones really.

• Quote from Zoream: “Even though I'm a fisherman and full spec I think you shouldn't be able to fish for T7 in royals. ” Cause then @Zoream could satisfy his greed and bragging rights about risk and rewards. Fact is, you’d be better off fishing in BZ T7-T8 than in RZ Murkweald (it’s less dangerous).

• Quote from Dran68: “You can fish T8 in royals too... ” You are a funny guy, Tommy. yeah and even with T7 rod.

• Free Explorer's Anchor Placing Service

Skelst - - Trade

Thank you very much @Cursewords for the help with placing my anchor and upgrading the building! Explorer-s-villa-built.png I can only recommend.

• Does Albion wants PVE players?

Skelst - - Forum Banter

Quote from Barloch: “FULL...LOOT...PVP... but it is quickly becoming WoW, Candyland, Hello Kitty. GG ” When the decks are even, then you can moan about full loot pvp. Please elaborate on your view of PvP. Is it 10 vs 1 gg, we whacked the sucker type? Btw, I think your CAPS is broken. You should get it fixed.

• Quote from Daemeon: “19) reinvest your profits into making better product don't take easy street and sip margitas on a beach somewhere because your wealthy now ” wake up man. It’s their accomplishment and they deserve it. In terms of the game think Blizzard Activision. Or maybe you’re too young for that.

• Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Professor_Chad: “I got to Tier 6 by doing solo expeditions every day and the 3 arenas. ” However I can't advise going to t7 red zones, because they are full of pks and you are not ready yet. ” Gerrit is right. Most of the time BZ is a lot safer than T7 RZ (10vs1 braveheart robber per square meter is a lot lower).

• You would want to get good (T6 and up) at gathering at least one resource (preferably skin, fiber or iron). Get good at refining it. Try to spec in crafting ZvZ items or food. All this requires time, investment and focus (in-game premium resource). Start looking for a serious guild (not the “we go gankeen” type). You will fit right in.

• Fishing Nodes

Skelst - - Beginner's Questions

Don’t use fishing bait on nodes. Yes, T3 fishing bait is great. I have yet to see the benefits of pork pie over seaweed (speed on pulling and biting - my personal experience). As Geofors said, when waiting time is considerably longer or you get trash, move.

• For arenas get wild nature staff. If you are not focused down all the time, your healing will be almost close to holy. Sadly, if you want to avoid BZ alltogether you might be missing out on game experience. You will die a lot in BZ and 1 mil silver is not really much in this case. Try to get good spec at some profession, it will net you a steady income.

• Sad day. Hopefully I'm wrong.

• It freezes and hangs out a lot

Skelst - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “It freezes and hangs out a lot ” Get warmer trousers with a secure zipper. ” Made my day.