Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 500.

• We are currently started working on another patch with changes to some currently under utilized weapons. The bigger changes will be released in a later patch, but some of the smaller adjustments will go live earlier. You can expect more changes to be listed here in the next weeks. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various thi…

• The next patch will also include a few improvements to the corrupted dungeon meta, including the rework of Wind Wall. This patch is scheduled to be released in the Off-Season after the Crystal League Championship. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not necces…

• After reading all your concerns about your expected shortage of resources, we are additionally making this change in the same patch. - Respawn Rate of all Tier 5 Resources or higher are increased by 20% This change is ontop of the increasement of the enchantment rates and should boost the gathering activity. Some mentioned they are disappointed that we have not bigger changes and new content in this patch. We are currently already working on our next big content update, where we overhaul and exp…

• Hello players of Albion, I am excited to announce our changes for Season 13. Our next big content update will focus primarily on major improvements to activities in the Open World. However since the development of a new big update takes a lot of time, we want to introduce some improvements already with the start of Season 13. Mobs found in the Open World The fame of all existing Roaming Mobs has been doubled. Furthermore, if Roaming Mobs are not defeated, they have a chance to reroll to a more v…

• The changes listed here are intended to improve the corrupted dungeon meta. These changes will probably be released in Call to Arms - Patch 6. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item is not adjusted in the…

• Quote from KyGho: “Another BUG that I want to report here, Sunder Armor is not being consumed when using the E of the Dagger Pair. @Obelis @Eltharyon ” Thanks for the report. This should be already fixed in the latest staging version. Cheers, Retro

• Thanks everyone for your feedback on the combat balance changes. We heard your feedback on some of the more controversial changes, which are: - Rending Spin (all Axes): - Rending Bleed stacks: now only applied via max distance effect (i.e. 2.5m or further away) - Vile Curse (all Cursed Staffs): - Cast Range: 9m → 11m - Haunting Screams (Cursed Skull): - Magic Damage per tick: 25 → 33 We will re-iterate on these changes. However we don't want to delay Patch 4 further since it has so many other ch…

• QS

Retroman - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Ok, maybe my reply from yesterday was giving the wrong impression. We can of course make further adjustments to abilites and items, i.e. Quarterstaff in this case. In fact yesterday we already toned the hit and run playstyle down a fair bit more. (see the NDA thread) This is the procedure we have been doing in the past for other items too, that were too problematic in Corrupted Dungeons However these changes will never be enough to get completely rid of any infinte Reset strategeies. I got the i…

• QS

Retroman - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily reset the fight. However, I guess what many of you are asking for is to remove inifite resets inside of Corrupted Dungeons,... regadless of the items used. We are already discussing internally possible changes of Corrupted Dungeon mechancis in general. For instance by pos…

• Quote from Ranald0: “where is the rest Combat Balance Changes from NDA Balance Playtests ? ” All the other changes from the NDA thread are planned for the next patch after this one. So very likely in patch 4. The Hallowfall change will already go live earlier, because it is so expensive as a mandatory healing staff and to already improve the healer-situation on live, before the buffs of other healing staffs are finished. Cheers, Retro

• Before Call to Arms hit live we started working on improving and overhauling some older abilities and there will be more changes added over time.These overhauled abilities and improvements of older abilities will be part of a bigger balance patch, which is intended to go live around the middle of Season 12. As soon as Call to Arms hits the live server we will closely observe how the new changes affect the game. If we don't like certain meta-developments after the update, we will release individu…

• Quote from Grievance: “does cluster change count when entering/leaving the static dungeon(main dungeons or portal dungeons) or does it not reset until you leave the zone the static is located in ? also does changing floors count as cluster change ” Yes, they all do count as a cluster change. Basically everything that triggers a loading screen. Cheers, Rero

• Currently 15m

• Hello players of Albion, I would like to introduce you to all the upcoming changes currently in development for Season 12. This season we want to make ownership of territories more important for the season win and also create incentives for more activity in the Outlands outside of large battles. And we will are also making improvements to the newly introduced 20v20 Crystal League. Large Scale Fights Season Point Values For Season 12 we will flatten the Season Point progression curve between the …

• The changes in here are intended to go live for the next content update. Some of the changes have been pushed back if we want to further evaluate on them or if they are related to the Faction Warfare Rework. Some of the smaller changes are just QoL improvments, polishing and general improvements in the combat mechanics. But as more time passes we will also make more adjustments to the meta that evloves after patch 13 goes live and improve some items that are underused at the moment. If we find a…

• Quote from Zakor1: “Where are the changes regarding the mount skins? ” They will be part of the Faction Warfare update. Cheers, Retro

• Hey, thanks for your feedback. Just to give you a quick heads up we are planning to make adjustments and improvements to the 20v20 Crystal League in Season 12. However these adjustments haven't been finalized yet, so we didn't post anything publicly yet. But I wanted to let you know, that we are planning to have some changes to improve the 20v20 league. For example these two points are already pretty certain by now: - There will be two Level 1 and Level 2 matches at each time slot. So top teams …

• Since some of you are wondering. The Current iteration of the Emergeny Shield still removed Dots. I added this to the NDA thread for clarification. Cheers, Retro

• NDA Balance

Retroman - - General Questions & Discussions

Ok, guys. The changes on the NDA thread are mostly old changes that have been made last month, before the majority of our staff was on christmas vacation. I am personally also just back from my vacation and will now start making adjustments to the kind of meta that has evolved over last month. We will do various changes and have accoridng playtests, so you can expect the thread to be updated a bit more frequently in the next days. Changes on the NDA thread are not a complete patch and are merely…

• Hello and Happy New Year, everyone, we are planning on a balance patch in a couple of weeks with various adjustments to improve the meta in various content. Over the next weeks this thread will fill up with various changes, once we start looking a bit more into the current item meta for various types of content. Some other changes, for instance anything related to Faction Warfare, will be released later together with the next big content update. This post gets regularly updated with the latest c…