Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• or you can play in browser

• well gathering is always good if your guild have access to t7 t8 maps or you know how to use roads. Crafting without focus gives profit only if you know what to craft for the blackmarket and you buy resources at low price, if you are not experienced with that don t waste your time

• my buildings are hungry

Olysja - - Beginner's Questions

Prolly u gave 10food . Give the shop 500+ food of its favourite type and it will go up

• quest

Olysja - - Beginner's Questions

nope. Only daily rewards from hce/faction/challengekeys

• only for gathering . Unlock all tiers with LP and then use them for skill up t7 and t8 . Or keep them for unlock other gathering nodes to t8. For sure not for combatskills refining and crafting. If you are not planning to gather then craft>refining>combat as best LP use.

• I trust the anticheat programs and usually the bans are well deserved. But they only like to know from SBI support team which program gave them the account ban. In a game where you invest a lot of time and money i think it s right to answer their question before confirming the permanban. Goodluck solving your issue guys.

• Qarterstaff

Olysja - - General Questions & Discussions

btw if you dont want to make fix because you risk to break that weap for the others content start thinking to make balance that works only inside corrupted. Skills that works into a different way inside corrupted , healers that heal less , mobility skills that got a longer cd and wtf the windwall and pushback with different cd . Start scripting skills like this because 90% of solo content is cd atm, and needs to be fixed and balanced.

• Qarterstaff

Olysja - - General Questions & Discussions

Quarters and bow have too much mobility compared to other classes. They can just kite around and poke all the time without risk. This 10% movement speed on Q is not enough. They are impossible to catch even if they do nabo mistakes. You must remove all this mobility or increase the cooldowns because atm corrupted are just a shit content. Zyfra with bearpaws that got an high movement speed just lost 40mins running behind a quarter without any chance to kill him. Please just watch youtube or twitc…

• have you tried that in duels. In this video he apply the slow 1mms before your boots and then it refleshed its slow with another q and the skill say " IF you get ... DURING that time". Try it in duels if it s bugged or not.

• QS

Olysja - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

99% of streamer and CDs players are bored about QS tree and Bow mobility from months . I don t understand why those q and w overpowered skills are not getting reworked yet. Just open a twitch stream, just check a youtube video, everysingleplayer is complaining about this broken retard meta

• Bordless Fullscreen

Olysja - - Bugs

still having this problem. Today i formatted all my pc just for be sure. And nothing from warfare update it does it everytime i alttab..

• Life Touch bug

Olysja - - Bugs

i don t think is a bug but ye it s a shit that they can remove an E within 5secs after cast that is already hardcountered by so many things . I didnt knew it but today a guy inside a CD cleansed my E all the times using the Cleanse spell of a skinner cap.... a fking gatherer cap that has 2 of the best skills on the game (soldier helm and merc hood) and that can Cleanse a cursed E...

• all traders and crafters on this game using ex/mp 28k kg+porkpie daily, except you. And you are looking at health.. probably you should look for another mount.

• i was going to ask the same. Many players stacked infinite resources waiting for the easter fame buff will you drop it later or not?. Also remember that buff destroys the economy for almost 20/30days so maybe let the players know if you are not going to do an easter fame boost week this year tnx @Mytherceria

• i still have problems with bordeless full screen from that cta update... same problems others players reported. I also reported it on bug section. Please check it thanks.

• Bordless Fullscreen

Olysja - - Bugs

are you fixing this thing? I red that there multiple players with my same problem. Bordless fullscreen is bugged check it thanks.

• Bordless Fullscreen

Olysja - - Bugs

hey from last patch i ve problems when i alttab or switch windows while in bordless full screen. I m used to watch streamers, open internet, read discord etc while playing and i never has this issue on my screen. I also reinstalled the game updated video drivers and even windows ps. I dont have this issue while on window mode, so it s something wrong with the bordless fullscreen one. streamable.com/gncedj

• Quote from Guirssane: “Quote from Olysja: “the guardiam helmer that sais absorb up to 3500damage is not bugged instead? Have you got a professional team for testing patches on the test server? ” the number are nuts but it only lasts 3s, bet its gonna be broken in small scale tho and maybe in ZvZ ” i don t know man sounds like a but to me, when they say that the new guardian helm "applies a shield that absorb 400 base damage for 3 secs" and then i equip a t4 flat guardian and it apply a 1200hp sh…

• the guardiam helmer that sais absorb up to 3500damage is not bugged instead? Have you got a professional team for testing patches on the test server?

• Usually i do raids fullspec with an 8.3 satchel and well till yesterday it was 8/15m of autorespec , i consider this change a rly good one , from now on i will get more fame and probably i will spend even less silver. It s good change for old player but a a good one also for new players, the fame boost from satchel is insane and costs even less now, of you are not full spec there isnt a second conversion so it s 100% worth. Well done sbi. Can t say the same about blackmarket, it was better to re…