Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

• Don't really look like a major update: - graphical update why not but not a priorities - better mob in open world still useless and in dungeon why not but i don't think players will put 20 min to just find a better dungeon - Elite , yeah more grind ... - Crystal drop only for HO and territories, concern only few players Really don't see why we wait maybe more than 8 month for that

• Quote from assassinBK: “Loot on group and solo dungeons to T6 is total shit. T7/T8 zones are lock by big aliances with hideouts etc so what you expect where PvE players try earn some silver? Point nr 2. Its look like rats in corupted is a problem but you invade they dung. My good understanding corrupted are PvE and PvP? But about rats in ZvZ (faction), gankers on red/yelow zone gates its not a problem? Point nr 3 Look on Equart and his content on diving group dungeons. He use invisibility (cape/…

• I don't really play to the game for some months and i came back this week make some corrupted and ... 3/4 of my corrupted are rat, so still nothing to prevent that , consequence of that loot is not bad but not good and i make pve like in a solo dungeon a thing i found really boring .. Maybe it's time to make something against that SBI ...

• Look like a lot like renaissance inspiration maybe we will see early fire arm in the futur

• Hi , i play the game from a long time ago and a lot of weapon are useless , 1/4 of weapon in the game are useless and SBI don't do anything about that. i understand that's complicated to equilibrate so much weapon but i think so much weapon just need rework and a lot of cool mechanic i see in other game can be use. So it's a prayer to SBI plz do something for all this weapon.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from scions: “no because xbow with or without lag is the same ... and don't insult me when you can use your brain , i still wait where xbow is OP in any content and give me more exemple of so skilled weapon. Thx. ” Check the GvG and HG meta for the last 3 years. ” xbow is A tiers in GvG not S like before since lightxbow nerf

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from scions: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “They lag, delay, ms due servers to keep these braindead weapons is worst argument I have ever read. Lol. ” play against a warbow more than 150 ping when is NA good luck , lag is an argument and that's why you don't hve really skilled weapon in game , you cry on crossbow but where are the so skilled weapon ? ” HAhaha. Lag is no argument to keep a weapon OP cause the one without the lag would be supreme OP following your arg…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “They lag, delay, ms due servers to keep these braindead weapons is worst argument I have ever read. Lol. ” play against a warbow more than 150 ping when is NA good luck , lag is an argument and that's why you don't hve really skilled weapon in game , you cry on crossbow but where are the so skilled weapon ?

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from scions: “OP why it's not top infamy or S weapon in any content ? ” because its immobile,infame doesn't depend on how good you are but how mobile and how you choose your fights. play 8.3 plate frost, 8.3 plateletter, 8.3 QS and choose only 100% winnable fights, thats how you farm infame. in crystals arcane destroys crossbows with double silence ” so what can we have in conclusion ? crossbow is not OP , Q spell is strong but don't make xbow an OP weapon if you nerf Q…

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from scions: “we see a lof of crying but skilled weapon are rare in the game , bow ? hitbox is so large that is complicate to miss, dager like crossbow know wich button to push , fire and curse like crossbow no skill , frost need a little skill for q spell , axe not really maybe bear paw ect so you cry on crossbow but albion is not a super skilled game for multiple reason the main one is lag , if you don't understand that skilled weapon will make north american god play…

• we see a lof of crying but skilled weapon are rare in the game , bow ? hitbox is so large that is complicate to miss, dager like crossbow know wich button to push , fire and curse like crossbow no skill , frost need a little skill for q spell , axe not really maybe bear paw ect so you cry on crossbow but albion is not a super skilled game for multiple reason the main one is lag , if you don't understand that skilled weapon will make north american god player you have a IQ inferior to 80. So stop…

• Craft a firearm (request)

scions - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Mrpotato: “Doesnt sounds like a bad idea, the thing is that albion is ambiented in a mid-aged world (the first stage of mid age (centuries IX-X aprox) and the first fire gun was inventes in century XIV, so it wouldnt fit well the lore ” yes and no , some skin and design make more Renaissance ( halberd, crossbow, pike ... was late med weapon ) . I think in an update on exploration and open world content can add gunpowder weapon. Its can be a branch of weapon based on high canalisation …

• i agree that can be cool

• bit worried with the content update , last content update was in august 2020 , we were supposed to test in mid feb and nothing ... one update per years and lot of patch to correct content patch ( hello hideaout equilibrate 1 year later )

• a date for the release ?

• Quote from Loucipher: “What's there to worry about? This is meant to drag new players into the fray. I can see no reason why it won't work, since joining a faction PVP in blue/yellow shall be no more dangerous than, say, doing a group dungeon or even a Hunter CD. Newbies should get their chance to practice, even if their rewards are a fraction of what real risk-takers get. If you don't risk losing your gear, and there's faction fame and PVP skill to take away... seriously, who wouldn't want that…

• bit worried on how you are going to manage no full loot pvp in blue and yellow ...

• Hi , i would like to talk about the ES E , a very high ZvZ damage weapon , but in my opinion that make really high damage but can't stack, for a ZvZ weapon it's a problem for me .The only purpose of this weapon is ZvZ but you can only have a few amount of this weapon , you can have 50 brimstone or permafrost but more than 5 ES it's useless, so quite disapointing for a ZvZ weapon and obligate people who like this weapon to change to another one. my proposition is : - Make E stack with other ES - …

• Quote from Borbarad: “Are you delusional scions ? Its like you didnt read a single thing anyone said in this topic. Its so OP in CD you can destroy people with even 200 IP advantage if you know what you are doing. And if you are complete trash, even then you can beat people. But that is the last time i respond to you, since it´s clearly pointless. ” yes it's pointless because if it's so OP why it's not in the top of higest infamy ? yourself you said it's not in top infame because lack of mobilit…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from scions: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from BackOFF: “ ” ” q spell is a 5 second q with high damage yes but you don't have mobility , if crossbow are so OP why they are not in the top of infamy rank ? it's a good weapon but no mobility it's a huge disavantage , bow are a hard counter of xbow for example more range and kitting , you just need to know how to counter not nerfing again a weapon , if the q spell is more nerf crossbow will be uuseless in small scale beca…