Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey @Wheaton, Welcome back. Here's the official line on this, from the T&Cs: 11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not enga…

• Compatibilidade com Gamepad

SHARKY - - Mobile Version

Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”

• Controller support for mobile

SHARKY - - Mobile Version

Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”

• Newcomer

SHARKY - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @arkfish, I hope you continue to enjoy your journey through the world of Albion. One little bit of advice - turn off the EN Global Chat in-game. You'll find it helps keep the 'noise' to a minimum.

• S o m a n y m e l t s ! Great stuff - happy 4th anniversary!

• The Test Server player database is not updated/synced with the Live database on a very regular basis. If you are trying to connect with a new account, or using a device that wasn't verified at the time of the last database sync from Live, then you will be unable to connect to the Test Server. Also please note, the Test Server does not send out verification emails, so it's not possible to have a new account or device verified from there. The only thing you can do is wait for the Live database to …

• Hi @garahel, welcome to the forum, To craft Tier 4 capes you need to travel to a Royal City (Bridgewatch, Martlock, Thetford, Fort Sterling, Lymhurst, Caerleon). I suspect you are still in a Starter Town, where crafting stations only craft to Tier 3. Good luck! Translation from Google: Olá @garahel, bem-vindo ao fórum, Para criar capas de nível 4, você precisa viajar para uma cidade real (Bridgewatch, Martlock, Thetford, Fort Sterling, Lymhurst, Caerleon). Eu suspeito que você ainda está em uma …

• about tier 4

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Welcome to the forum @Ophirr, To begin with, you must unlock the relevant T4 crafting node in the Destiny Board, for the type of gear you want to craft. Also, if you’re still in a Starter Town, you’ll need to journey to the main city for your region, to get access to Crafting Stations above T3. For instance, if you’re currently in Steppe Cross, you’ll need to journey to Bridgewatch. Just check the map to find your way to your nearest city.

• PvP Exploit or hack?

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from xxKUNGFUxx: “SO even t5 cd's then you can run faction flagged and never get ganked eh? ” Entering a CD will remove your faction flag.

• Quote from Gabumon: “ You get the 20 during server restart. Maybe you have some "autolearn" ativated? Because that will expend your learning points.one at a time, at a rate of 1 LP every 72 mins. ” LP don’t refresh after maintenance - they are accumulated on a rolling basis, one at a time, at a rate of 1 LP every 72 mins. @Jumong360 best thing to do is to wait for a reply from support. Don’t reply to the ticket before getting a response, as it will move your ticket to the back of the queue.

• VPN

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Hi @Shicroix, welcome to the forum. Using a VPN is not against any of Albion's T&Cs and is in fact a recommended option for those having connection issues.

• Still no test server acct?

SHARKY - - Feedback Testserver

Looks like the db hasn't been synced with live since around the last week of April. There's no set schedule for this to happen, unfortunately.

• Quote from Lazybaby17: “Hello, why my video settings is only on medium?, my phone has 3 RAM and Snapdragon 665 ” 3GB RAM is the minumum, while 4GB is recommended.

• Quote from Eyniko: “never received 1000 gold or the horse only 30 day premium ” Have you tried looking in the 'Claim Rewards' menu? SETTINGS > CLAIM REWARDS

• Hey @Ligmajoe, welcome to the forum, To get the rewards you need to 'refer a friend' to the game. To do this, your friend needs to register a new account by clicking your own, unique 'referral link' which can be found here: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/overview Your referral link will look something like: albiononline.com/?ref=Y668623WDL When your friend clicks your unique link, it will redirect to the homepage of the Albion website but it won't show the ref number in the URL bar, howeve…

• You can also send this to support@albiononline.com along with any screenshots or video you might have of the incident.

• Ghostwolf

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Buchecha: “when are you going to add some use to this wolf? turn skin or anything. it currently has no use, before it could become a correct skin? and why is it now only on the island unknown.png ” See this post for more information: Tame Ghostwolf - Without a destination, I lost in the game?????

• Quote from MEGLADOUCHE: “" this ability will now stay active with any direct ability damage" Are these real patch notes? I didn't see this change. Is it official or is this a wishlist/suggestion thing? ” It's the patch on the TestServer - it's not on Live yet. Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 8

• Some free-mail providers are causing issues when it comes to receiving Albion emails. Please hold on and wait for Support to reply, as unfortunately we can't do anything more on the forum with account related issues.

• Please make sure your friends don't keep updating the support tickets, as this will bump them back to the end of the line each time.