Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 744.

• Nerf Bow

Trial_hard - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “thank you for the numbers ” that's so funny.. Everytime u discuss with him he knows what he talks about and you learn.. Unfortunately you are at RT and he is trash league

• Nerf Bow

Quote from The_Support_God: “pretty sure if you use frost shot you cannot win a morgana cape frost and xbow / boltcasters i normaly stick with explosive arrows and win the initial trades but then they would run and i would not be able to chase them period until i change to frost shot then i would have problems with killing the frost instead when they all in' then there are builds like 1h mace or tombhammer where they cc you ontop of having mobility W to escape ” Look that's the moment when skill…

• Nerf Bow

Quote from The_Support_God: “Looking only at CD and 1v1 meta frost is a pain in the ass to catch most builds i face run purge with helm of valor, mage robe if you dont have at least one of these then you deserve to die to reg bow as simple as that. or you can try using the crystals in the CD to run because those exist as a bow one purge and you are forced to run and wait for your next E and when you turn back to try and kill a frost/any other mobility build they have the CC or at least mobility …

• Nerf Bow

Quote from The_Support_God: “ if bows take frost shot then they would not be able to fight some builds head on due to lack of damage. because believe or not bow's auto damage is so weak when compared to things like axe or dagger. ” [/quote] Welp - someone not using frost discusses viability of bow skill..- Welp

• 1 h mace wants to talk to the spears

• Nerf Bow

Quote from The_Support_God: “give it a rest bow is no longer as op as it used to be since next patch melees are getting a substanial buffs to catching and sticking power fyi spears can match bow auto damage blow for blow with range to match axes still cant but they play mostly hit and run with exception of 1h axe and swords would finnaly be able to keep up its mobility against more mobile builds with the changes to sword stacks and w skills not to mention lower E cooldowns for multiple swords ac…

• Quote from Juneight: “Could've just given dual swords the iframe like 1h mace instead of this weird shit. Without the bugged iframe lingering of course. Also the clarent blade just tries to be everything, i like the ranged attack, dislike what you did to the stacks interaction, really makes no sense especially the last one ( Bleed ) which is an Axe user trait. Could've doubled the size of the spell on 3 stacks and give it more flat damage or something, this just isn't it. or; 0 stack : small fro…

• It is ALWAYS the same root cause. CD design is broken. Put in Lava Mechanic of 2 HG or a forced fight in Boss room after some time and ALL this reset issues - and assa Jacket is one, like mace, like frost, like hallowfall etc - are gone.. Yet we again and again discuss the symptoms not the cause

• Re: hellgate needs to be fixed

Trial_hard - - Forum Banter

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG ” 2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free moneythey are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem ” Cant have 90% winrate if the players you fight are according to your logic also supposed to have 90% winrate ” thats why i…

• Re: hellgate needs to be fixed

Trial_hard - - Forum Banter

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from pinto: “if u don't want to show ur murderledger is 'cause what u are saying is FALSE, there's no other justification for this, so stop talking shit. ” show yours All I see is you 2 dummies spreading misinformation. You see how many upvotes you got to fix hellgates? 0 whole 0 That means you are 1. clueless 2. wrong 3. no one cares about you ” fake news! He has upvote! And again fake - i care about him!

• The players do what is most profitable to them.. The issue is in the development. I can just encourage the player to play the system as effective as possible because that's the best way to make money..

• Well it is always the same.. Player wanted lava / wall mechanic and we get some wired thing that reduces a sword player to e.g. 17 % run speed + buffs & dashes.. Same as reduce amount of hideout per map or limit to guild.. Same as no alliances... Same as keep SRD open at least t7/t8 List is endless, they always come with super complex solutions for whatever reason..

• I yesterday was in Flat 4 hunting in T8 close to Morgana.. Did one dungeon as they massed up outside to chase me.. Golden chest, 2.5 Mio just one chest - what is the problem?? The other t8 purples was around 250 k.. I even think the pve loot for SRD is too good as it is zero risk..

• Why? Actually it is like it should be.. You fight for a reward with your gear - same principle as in hg 2/5/10 As in OW chest ... With your logic u have to remove all rewards people contest for.. *Dislike button*

• Get to RT or Playtest, know changes early, buy artifacts low, sell high..

• Who would loose something if u could endlessly reflag after you are done with an intrusion or got intruded?? Or make at least each even hour per day, the PvP happy hour in which you can reactivate the shrine endlessly... Nobody would loose a shit...just flat more fun if people could reuse the shrine in CD as long as they want...

• frost

Trial_hard - - General Questions & Discussions

Sword is gonna do this... 36% run speed will catch frost.. But who is gonna catch sword then???

• Quote from Tabor: “The bigger issue is you cannot just PvP. Corrupted would be vastly more popular if you could have much more fighting and less PvE down time. You should be able to reclick the invasion shard as much as you want after a previous invasion. The current system is punishing. It takes between 2 to 5 minutes typically to get an invasion from clicking shard. Then if the fight turns into a shard break situation I need to finish my dungeon upon return, go to the next dungeon, click the s…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Trial_hard: “claymore artefact have skyrocket. ” good thing its not an artifact lmao imagine wanting to play double merc with 20% heal reduction, typical clown ” what is wrong with you, why are you so aggressive and hate speech? Is your life bad?? Mine is wonderful, send me a PM and I try help you..

• I suddenly feel a strong interest to buy boltcaster and double merc curse staffs.. It is interesting how things get interpreted by developer.. People want hg lava mechanic and they get perm slow mobs that can slow u by 19% while sword can have perm 36% run speed again + mobility.. If u look at the market all claymore artefact have skyrocket..i for myself secured 10k of these cheap..