Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED

Scope - - Rants

Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from Scope: “I mean this is Albion! ” You got the point, this is Albion.Have you checked the Albion official trailer? "In Albion, you can be anything you want to be" ” Yes you are completly right. The Problem are not the people who rat. CRD are great content and ratting people would be stupid not using this mechanic. In my opinion its the actuall mechanik of the dungeons. I love Albion and i getting started in PVP activity, first time since the beta version of albi…

• DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED

Scope - - Rants

Good morning, its very frustrating with this Rats. Corrupted should be for PVP noch for PVE and run. They should buff the Solo Dungeons for those who dont want PVP (in a full loot PVP game lol). Its still way to easy to rat. Yes the doubled the traps but that makes the catch more difficult. I want to play the gear i want not the gear whats best for catching this shit rats. And the people who say "mimimi dont play corrupted" mostly are rats i think. Thats bullshit guys. Corrupted Dungeons are gre…

• [ARGH] Some People #out of order

Scope - - Gilden

Guten Abend. Hab euch gerade eine Bewerbung gesendet. Würde mich freuen, wenn ihr noch Platz für einen alten Albion Hasen habt. Viele Grüße Scope

• Hey Guys, Quote from Grailer: “He is best advice . T4 horse Or T5 Armored horse . Naked just wearing Tool . Wear cheap T4 gathering clothes even better ” I would say the worst you can do is farming naked. (Ok ok the worst you can do is farming naked on an ox in black on a road near a Hellgate in a Portal Sector ) The Farming Gear I prefer: - 2 Pastete T5 or T7 (one for using, the other if the buff of the first pastete runs out) - 5 Sticky Potions (the cheap ones). Its very good if enemy gets stu…

• Leute jetzt reichts einfach. Seit Mitte Juli ist Albion endlich im Release. Darauf habe ich fast 2 Jahre gewartet. Aber das was hier läuft ist nur noch ne einzige Katastrophe. Ich komm mir so richtig verarscht vor. Und da bin ich nicht der einzige. - Schlechte Serverperformance zum Start. Die Ausrede "Es wurde nicht mit einem solchen Anturm gerechnet" ist in meinen Augen völliger Bullshit. Ihr habt doch die Lizenzen verkauft. Wenn ich 100.000 x das Spiel verkaufe dann muss ich auch mit 100.000 S…

• Holy shit i loved this game in Beta but now its only crap. Only this fu..ing shit ddos attacks, server problems and so many other problems. This doesnt make fun. not a bit. Many Players ive played with just quit. I can understand. I dont wanna waste my time with waiting and anger because of the problems. Use the money you have and fix it soon. We ve payed for Albion ONLINE not for Albion the Offline Simulator. I am angry that i wasted 100$ for this game now. Thats so frustrating to see what happ…

• Please shut down the server!!!!!! Its shitty that the logged in people can play and the logged off people can't.... Thats not fair. The half of my hollidays is over and the most time i cant play because of server issues. Please bring me back to BETA. That was a lot of more fun....

• Sterben meine ich auf längere Sicht. Am Anfang ist der Hype doch immer am größten. Viele Menschen verlieren schnell die Lust wenn etwas nicht so funktioniert wie es soll. Vor allem wenn sie dafür bezahlt haben.

• Hey Leute, ich weiß ihr habt viel um die Ohren und habt euch die Probleme seit Release auch nicht gewünscht. Aber so langsam solltet ihr das dringend fixen. Vermutlich arbeitet ihr mit Hochdruck an einer Lösung.... aber wenn diese noch lange auf sich warten lässt dann werden euch die Spieler wegbrechen. Klar wäre es schön ein paar weniger Spieler zu haben dann wären die Nodes nicht immer so leer. Aber der Handel usw ist schon toll mit solchen Massen an Spielern. Aber wenn ich abends nach der Arb…

• Hello, i am looking for a guild in Black. I am playing since 1,5 years and i am a hardcore gatherer with pvp affinities. Would like to join the gatherer part of your guild if i can. greetings Scope

• Bewerbung ist raus Würde mich freuen von euch zu hören.

• Habe mich beworben Wäre toll wenns klappt