Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 401.

• Quote from BackOFF: “Swords... yes. It's too weak now... - When did you saw some other axe on CD last time? ” This is why the warbow is A-tier. It is actually competitive and usable at high infamy, while large swaths of weapons are unusable as even you admit. It's not S-tier, the meta, but it's good and usable. So A-tier. Quote from BackOFF: “- Spear? Really? The only spear that is easy to kill is one shot pike. But only while it will not switch to a harpoon. Avalian\Regular Spear - the same mob…

• Quote from BackOFF: “That guy, WEZT, play well. You agreed with it, above. How much infame does he with a warbow? I saw 2kk. Didn't checked, but ready to ready to bet on my first pension - less than 5. Too bad for "A tier", don't you think? ” I mean, wouldn't something like 4 mil infamy be A-tier? The top 100 on the charts are literally like 2/3rds quarterstaffs, a natural counter to bow with triple mobility and stuns. This is why I said its A tier and not S tier. Also number 31 on the boards ri…

• Quote from Gacox: “1 single E easily hits 1000 on the first hit and 450 on the second without poison, when the ability says that it only deals 150 true damage on the first hit. ” I believe the true damage gets amplified by your bonuses like any other damage. It definitely will not hit for 1000, I'd love to see a clip of that. Now the blackhands build has two main weaknesses: - It's weak to kite (absolutely hard countered by things like warbow) - It's "all in", it uses everything it has to burst …

• There's literally no high infamy black hands users. It counters a few weapons, like normal bow, but overall the build that is popular (hellion shoes, cleric robe, assassin hood) is not good. Easily countered by numerous things. What do you use? I'll tell you how to beat it. If your build really has nothing to deal with them, you can always swap to a gig potion to do the job (which is instant and doesn't reset cooldowns).

• Quote from Borbarad: “And YET despite playing like total trash, you almost killed him. If anything, this video proves how strong warbow is - and that you played like total trash. So you turn on your chest and shoes even though he has purge and then you RUN to him on top of that so he is in range to purge you. I am sorry, but you don´t get to complain about bows being weak. ” Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if warbows move to S tier after the next patch. Even with the minor nerf to multishot. Cur…

• Quote from moking: “Plate does not get more benefit from beet stew than cloth. ” Let me explain it real slowly for you. Let's say both players have the same weapon whose Q does 100 damage, and we have some food that gives you 10% damage bonus. (Nice round numbers). Plate user starts with 0% damage bonus: Eats food, damage goes from 100 -> 110. A 10% increase. Simple Cloth user starts with 150% damage bonus, so the ability does 150 damage before the food. After eating the food, the total damage b…

• Quote from moking: “Hence the reason why i never covered any builds, i simply stated why health regen plays an important role in a tanks survivability by increasing their effective health and allowing them to survive in absence of a healer ” You understand the bonus health regen we are talking about is out-of-combat regen, right? It does nothing to increase effective health, which is how much damage you can take. Quote from moking: “If they regen at the same rate , plate would not pull ahead tha…

• Quote from moking: “Due to the healing out of combat at a higher rate, and its unique identity of being a peeling item (Windwall). This naturally allows plate users alongside low damaging weapons' (which are often tank weapons) to reposition and survive when healers die. In the open world this is crucial. If cloth could have the same Access to this survivability, you could never punish them, and healers specifically would be immortal gods. ” I've literally never heard of a build relying on plate…

• About to kill that daybreaker and he crystals to escape. Oof that had to hurt. Have you tried sandals of purity? When I've done kiting builds in CDs (warbows included, though I used the great curse staff more), the sandals seemed really strong. They give you more total travel distance per 30 seconds then regular run does, they give immunity to slows/roots, and have a crazy short cooldown. 10 seconds, but really only 7 seconds (before reductions) of downtime when you can't be moving fast. The sho…

• Quote from BackOFF: “My question is not: "Why it is faster". My question is why those, whose name we can't call think, that a blood-letter, which have more damage and passive HP buff, should be faster ” This is actually a really important point: weapons with greater range cannot also have greater mobility. It's very simple. If the same weapon has the most range and mobility, it would be literally untouchable. Able to attack other players and never be hit. The perfect IMBA kite weapon. The most m…

• Quote from Borbarad: “So you have people who do PVE - they dont hurt anyone. ” Yes they do. They go into the only content made for solo PvP, and then run from fights wasting people's time. (This is why they are a rat) Want to hit mobs on your own? Go do a random solo dungeon. Quote from Borbarad: “On top of that, pve players in CD are loot pinatas. You can invade them and if you are highly mobile, it´s just free loot , ez. ” Only if they are braindead. Ratting a CD is stupid easy, and a rat shou…

• Quote from BackOFF: “I'm faster than you anyway. I'm also using a shadow blade. But again. Who cares. I'm stronger in trade even if my W deals 0! damage. ” - Of course the weapon with 3 mobility spells is faster then the weapon with 1. - Your W also does no damage, that point makes no sense. - The guy was 85 IP up on you and you didn't overcharge with the siphoned energy you brought. Why? (Killboard: LordBilbo killed BackOFF for 196.36k fame - Albion Online) - Why the hell are you on POISON ARRO…

• I'm torn, on one hand CD rats are annoying and I think SBI should tweak some CD mechanics to make running away not so effective. (Would also help deal with obnoxious kite builds and QS resetters). On the other hand, I definitely don't get a rat in 75% of my CDs, or even 25%. Probably around 1/10 like Tomperon said. Also, rat's are generally the dumbest and worst players in the game. I've run fire staff in like 50+ CDs and probably kill 40% of rats. A weapon with no mobility that has to stop and …

• Builds that revolve around pushing players into mobs (usually with knight armor for windwall) are quite common and fill up the high infamy boards for corrupted dungeons. Between their high success and questionable gameplay, I think most would agree tuning is necessary. This suggestion seeks to balance these builds without messing with other content (no actual weapon changes), and without simply deleting mobs (like in the new hellgates) which would remove the strategy entirely. By making mobs los…

• Quote from maxforummfv: “Is this mean from the damage of E skill now just 1/2 as normal. ” Not even close. It's a 17% nerf to the total damage, which isn't nothing but is far from cutting it by 50%.

• Quote from BackOFF: “Oh that f*cken bows mobility. Even don't know, what to do with it. ” I love you how take the time to clear circles to kite in, trigger to get yourself invaded, and then get upset other people use your own setup to run away. It's karmic. Anyhow, bear paws ability to run is getting nerfed so you should be happy. As for staffs with knight armor, I don't think any build can chase and kill them. That's why it's so popular, you gotta bait them to committing too long. Also saw this…

• Quote from moking: “He should have posioned, then sprinted away. This would have won him the trade, especially if he merc jacketed. Its the reason why you never Fire artillery at the start of a fight like that ” Lol. You are right the guy could have taken a slight advantage in HP if he poisoned, sprinted to get out of range fast enough, and popped his merc for a whole 6 ticks of heal. It would just cost him one of his long cooldown spells and his mobility. You realize if he did this, fire artill…

• Quote from Rainphase: “The key is the double defensives cleric robe and ice block. So he can mitigate a lot of damage from bow and let bow take mega burn damage.. This type of gameplay requires your opponent to try to face tank you thought ” It's a fun little build I originally made for open world, after being annoyed at people always running. It's difficult for people to realize how much future damage they have on them. Usually, builds built to be able to run away do so too late and die, which …

• Quote from moking: “To begin the normal bow user had a shit build, wrong cape, wrong boots, wrong helmet. ” I mean, double merc jacket with martlock defense is a pretty strong build for basically any weapon that can proc the ticks. Didn't realize the normal bow needed such specialized builds to make it viable. Clearly an OP weapon! Quote from moking: “That brings us to the next basic observation, he never double quivered. Observe his buffs as he engages with the fire tard. ” It's something he sh…

• Quote from moking: “And im not waiting for anyone for an excuse, it was an open challenge to analyze your terrible gameplay example, showcasing two smoothbrain humans who cant even find their fingers for their keyboard. Im just waiting for anyone to take the challenge.Not rocket sceince. ” I'm looking forward to the ramblings you will produce while trying to explain how my play was terrible. Stop teasing, no one cares about your "challenge", and just say what you have to say. Was a day not enoug…