Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Filmy, seriale

VorteeX - - Pogawędki

Ben-Hur 1959 Ulysses 1954 Jason i Argonauci 1963 (walka ze szkieletami) w 63 robiła wrażenie na pewno Zmierzch tytanów 1981 2001 Odyseja kosmiczna 1968 (UWAGA FILM PRZEZNACZONY DLA LUDZI O MOCNYCH NERWACH)- Sceny MONOLITU i ryjąca psychikę muzyka w tle przez 10 minut dają po głowie gdy pierwszy raz oglądałem ten film po paru skrętach myślałem nie wiedziałem czy to jak się zwiesiłem czy film. ciary Moim skromnym zdaniem 5 perełek kinematografi.

• OMG This game is awesome!

VorteeX - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from yaxir: “Quote from VorteeX: “Everything will change when Albion is F2P.” this BITCH ! :cursing:” Who did you call a "Bitch" ?

• Can someone give a link to the latest Big castle fight |?

• Hello

Quote from Zam: “This is a good place to start to understand the mechanics of the game: A Beginner's Guide to Albion Online by Empa.” Anyway, does anyone know if there is somewhat newer guide ? This one above is rather outdated. : /

• Hello

Watch streams, browse through the Forum(an exellent source of information) ask questions , who asks never strays. I didn't play the Winter Alpha too but I'm going to play next, and enter the game with little theoretical expierience.

• Wouldn't it be better if we voted for INDEPENDENCE of Alnion ?

• Nowianie

VorteeX - - Gildie

Jak można pokłócić się o tak trywialne sprawy xD dobrze że Alpha za nami następna w maju może niektórzy ochłoną tutaj i zapomną.

• Nowianie

VorteeX - - Gildie

Quote from Okocim: “Ukończyłeś podstawówkę? Jeśli dobrze pamiętam to już tam uczono języka Polskiego w wystarczającym stopniu by każdy zrozumiał co napisałeś.” "polskiego" się piszę z małą literą. ale to tak na marginesie żart. gra się jeszcze dobrze nie zaczęła a tu już pełen nienawiści hejt. "What is this world coming to" ?:P

• Could you make a guide describing each player's role in Albion I mean a new player enters the game with his own playing concept.(ahhm I want to be a crafter, my friend wants to smash them enemies in pvp confrontation, and me me me can I become our harvester please please" Be kind and make these players' lives easier,

• Every day I pray to God for an independence and insignificance of Albion and what I see ? tones of ads on every website, The system of payment should be based on subscription like in WoW and EvE online, in other words, player is obliged to pay a monthly fee e.g. (Prepaid Card). This game deserves something better than one common and overcrowded sever full of mad and ugly hating kids.

• No shit, we live in the 21century

• Quote from EmoSmily: “Very niffty, but when I go to purchase the a founders pack do I put my pennies in my disk drive or does it require blu ray functionality?” If you are very curious to know how does it work why don't you just try ? ;D Mby your hard disk is well adjusted to these kind of operations ? who knows ? Do you know that coins and notes can be transfered into your account and vice versa ? ; D

• To jeżeli test zaczyna się oficjalnie dajmy na to x maja to z Epic pakiem wchodzę do gry w dniu testu a Ci z legendary packiem wchodzą do gry wczesniej taa?

• lol I didn't mean to focus on the art but the whole Idea of saving ; p Anyway I draw like a 5 year old kid...

• Everything got its price. There are still some things missing on the table that I forgot about. For egxample , old shoestring and old sox xDD

• Nie zabardzo kumam roznice miedzy closed beta acess i level 2 closed beta acess. Jezeli kupie epick packa to bede mial dostep do letniej Alphy i level 2 close bety ale juz nie close bety 1 i close bety. ?

• Zaraz potem ? closed beta jest planowana na 3 kwartal tego roku tj sierpien wrzesien...

• Hallo everyone, According to my plan I decided to create "ALBION-MONEYBOX" - absolutely one of a kind. As we can see, meny of us are struggling for the founder packs making silly threads and begging for free keys. I'm aiming my words at all those people who make this sort of threads in the hope that they will be given a free founder pack. DO NOT DO THAT. Its stupid,disrespectful and ridiculous. INSTEAD, SAVE YOUR MONEY. The winter Alpha is coming to en end. There is another Summer Alpha ahead. W…

• Count to 2 Thousand

VorteeX - - Small Talk

4. The first person who will reach a million gets a free Founder Pack from the author of the Thread