Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Group maps in the mists?

Xatrax - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “There is group chests and static group dungeons. No reason to group maps be added. ” Yeah but in the moment you run out of those you have not much to do inside the roads xd and you don't always have a 7 person portals to move your party to the black zone, some days you don't even have chest or static dungeons in the maps lol, so yeah we need need group maps in the roads Maybe we could have a group dungeon in every map and we craft a key to open it when is close

• Dev Talk: The Sixth Faction

Xatrax - - News & Announcements

Is cool the new faction mount is a wirewolf :d this mean we can see more of those out there in the game, the ability in the mount could be a little wild but well, sooner or later all mounts are going to have abilities so...

• That's cool and all but, how can i restore the durability of the crafting tables inside the hideout ? xd Edit: I find you can't repair crafting stations while they are upgrading, so you know :>

• I actually want to know too :< the buildings in the hideout of the avalon roads of my guild have 10% durability and i don't know how i can repair it, i can't use the repair button

• The think with nature is, you can't pretend just nerfing them only becouse 1v1, we are healers in the end, people in general don't like to be heal with a nature in pve content becouse we can't heal THAT much, you can't remove damage from healers becouse not everyone have a 24/7 people to do pve, they need something to do damage to clean mobs, is not that easy to balance without crushing our rol in other contents too

• So... rare mounts

Xatrax - - General Questions & Discussions

So, this year the developers create some really cool skin for a number of mounts, some of this mounts are rare mounts like the direboar, direwolf and recently it looks like we are gonna get a panda skin for the direbear, but my question is, they are planning in buff a little the probability of getting the babies of this mounts ? I know they are suppose to be "rare" but since the skins we get only work in the rare version of the mounts and not for example the facction version, it could be cool if…

• Hi, with this update we got the new avalonian mace, that mace with the E he can heal a little bit after making the shield thing who make you think you can go a little "paladin build" but we are not quite there I always think since mace tree is waaaay better to tank than the hammers, we could make the hammer tree more like a paladin weapon, maybe add a W you can active and give you healing hits like the new mace does, but you know, only the healing I could wish to be a passive of the hammer but t…

• Hello, can you use random maps inside the roads of avalon ? You know, use a group map random dungeon inside the roads, use elite group maps, etc If yes, how it works ? The map lead you to the next portal or... he lead you outside the roads sometimes, if anybody know

• In case of fraud

Nah, a little hispanic guild lider dismiss the guild and buy a lot of T8 armor with the money of the guild "For ZvZ" and then he dismiss the guild

• In case of fraud

So, in case someone get all the silver of the guild and dismiss the guild so he can get all what the players can do ?

• Me and my clan can't connect :d rip server (?)

• That's not a information the devs are going to tell, if you say "We are targeting the gold/silver to be 9 million" then is never going to happen couse the people are going to sell and buy gold like crazy, remember, that ratio is cause of the players. The only thing they can say is "We are happy with the ratio rigth now" or "We expect to low the ratio a little more" , you know, be ambiguous

• Paladin Hammers

Xatrax - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Hello there, i have been playing albion since free to play launch and with time i notice something, the hammer family feels....not good. They are in a weird places were they are not that good has a bruiser like the other melee weapons, and they are not that useful like his cousins, the maces family If you want to do damage, go for a axe, or a sword, if you want to be a tank, better pick a mace, the mace kit of abilities are full of utility with area silence, AoE agro and CC And you know, becouse…

• New skill zone marks

Hello, i really don't know how hard can be to do this but, can we have better zone marks for the skills ? For examble the W of the hammer have a C form but when you use the skill you actually only have a arrow to mark were you aiming the skill, you don't know the zone of the skill until you go into a arena and someone with a hammer try to hit you with that skill and you see the C form and say "Oh, so that's the actually area of the skill" that happend with the cone of the Forests of Spears skill…

• List of game commands

Xatrax - - Beginner's Questions

I actually end in this post every time i forgot the command search in google the command to put icons in the chat and i see we don't have the /icons command here, will be cool if you add it :> aside of that thx for the post

• Subido tercer video de guia para los jugadores nuevos, que he visto que tienen problemas de como usar el mercado :d espero les guste

• Can someone explain me why someone will pay the premium only and only for the monthly reward ? Not the focus, not the bonus fame, not the resource bonus, no no, fork that, i pay premium for the monthly reward only.......... can someone explain me ? I can't, my brain can't understand that. I still prefer the monthly reward to be a skin for mounts, just enjoy your extra stuff

• I was walking to marlock and caerleon and i see this "person" in places and is petty weird xD in the first picture you see is not a player becouse he don't have name, and the second picture you see i was in marlock walking and i see him again have you see a ghost sometime ? Ilf280J.png pplGjfR.png

• Ganking and how it ruins the game.

Xatrax - - Forum Banter

PvP and ganking is a crucial part of the game, and it's not only becouse "Well Albion is a PvP game lol" No, is becouse how the PvP elements work in armony with the rest of the game -When you die you lose stuff, so the demand of stuff are high most of the time, also some of the stuff you lose get destroy into trash so everytime someone die you destroy items from the game, this incentives crafting -The only reason value of materials is high is not becouse they are few (Well actually that's part o…

• Let's do more Arenas

Hi, i create this post to suggest the implementation of some kind of reward beside the 3 winning per day reward in the arena, maybe we can get like pieces of arena sigils to craft a complete sigil when we win a battle in the arena. This way more people can be interest in play more arenas, so the queue can be a less long. Thanks for reading, keep the good work