Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Phocein: “Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as resetting cooldowns when entering a new Hellgate or when being invaded. Other suggestions, such as a guaranteed reward chest at the end of the Hellgate, we've evalua…

• Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as resetting cooldowns when entering a new Hellgate or when being invaded. Other suggestions, such as a guaranteed reward chest at the end of the Hellgate, we've evaluated closely and are now trying to find a…

• C'est une bêta, cette arme va se manger un nerf probablement d'ici la release officielle où (espérons-le) un semblant d'équilibre sera instauré. Mais l'équilibrage dans n'importe quel MMO PvP est une question très délicate, il faut faire avec!

• CLEANSE BUG

Phocein - - Bugs

I know you are already aware about the cleanse bug happening when you are stunned. Just fix it please, it has been more than one week now that you said you were going to fix it! What the hell are you doing?? It may be one (maybe two) lines of codes in your programs, are you that inneficient at programming? I could understand that you don't want people to use ANY ability while they are stunned but then say it clearly and don't make us think it's gonna be fixed. People will stop upgrading their ma…

• On verra si les Cooldown font mieux à partir de demain Au plaisir de vous ganker!

• What about the cleanse bug?

• Au revoir au cumul de speed?? Non il suffit juste de changer d'arme, coucou le baton double tranchants !!

• Hello, I just noticed a weird thing about leather armors passive ability called Constitution. The effect of this passive ability is "Increases regeneration of Hitpoints & Energy of 5%" on the boots and the hoods while the ability is "Increases regeneration of Hitpoints & Energy of 2.5%" on the chest. I find it weird that the passive is less stronger on the chest than the boots while every other passive ability in the game is twice as strong on the chests than on the shoes/helmets. Is it meant? T…

• cleanse bug

Phocein - - Feedback Testserver

I think this is intended, if you think about it, when you're stun or silenced you're not suppose to cast any spell. It sounds perfectly normal to me. It's just like you could still move if you were rooted.

• Bug debuff/interupt

Phocein - - Bugs

Hi, I have noticed several things about buffs debuffs and interupts which are very weird and which shouldn't exist in my opinion. I'll give some examples: - If someone uses the W spell of spears Cripple to debuff the move speed on someone who has Haste (Hunter jacket spell, which improves move speed and attack speed), this will debuuf the move speed together with the attack speed, don't you think the attack speed should remain? This is not the only example of buff which are giving two bonuses an…

• Full set bonuses

Phocein - - Feedback & Suggestions

What about improving the bonus of armor/hp of a set if each piece is of the same category (for instanc a full set of mercenary hood/jacket/boots) .

• BATTLE ROYALE SIGN UP Phocein Phoenix Evil

• I agree Dagother but it's not really clear to me, that's why I'm asking!

• Hey, Really nice idea but as the post above pointed out the hell artis, what about if I bring a 5.4 arti?