Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• parte 6 add

• video 6 is up youtu.be/ew5FrStByEU

• video #5 add =]

• video #5 is up. Hopeyou enjoy =)

• Video 4 adicionado!

• Video 4 is up

• Im not saying that aisist is a bad player. Not even that Im a better player. Im not trying to make any point here. But as I said before, i will take any advantage that I can. anything that can lead me to the victory.

• Fala galera, tudo beleza? Vim compartilhar alguns vídeos que vim fazendo essa semana. Não sou o melhor dos jogadores, mas trouxe lutas muito boas. Todas as lutas foram usando a espada larga como arma principal dentro das CDs T8. Continuarei adicionando mais lutas no meu canal, posteriormente com outras armas. Espero que gostem =] Video 1 youtube.com/watch?v=1SUKe1_Nj10 Video 2 youtube.com/watch?v=r92DrbqKhiQ video 3 (Qualidade superior da gravação a partir deste vídeo) youtube.com/watch?v=QH2Nni…

• Hello everyone. Video 3 is up! Also the video quality is a little better. Hope you enjoy! Some spoiler: Quote from Derizo: “take aistisslayer, he's probably the best sword player yet doesn't prestack, i wonder why ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…86fef084f84730b1aad974185

• Video 2 is up!

• Seems someone needs a hug.

• Quote from Derizo: “goddaym do you ever not prestack? ” Hello mate, everything fine with you? So lets talk about the pre stacks. In the video I only cut the scenes whem the fights leads to someone deaths. That means i cut all other scenes whem someone resets the fights. If the opponent give me the chance to stack, i will stack. I always stack running from attacker or when I try to catch someone. Since the CDs have a lot of mobs, crystals, traps, and chests, its not difficult to pre stack. Stack …

• Im far from being a pvp player, and I was 4 months without playing albion. But since I came back to play, I decide to record my fights inside CDs and post it on my youtube channel, wich I pretend to add more content frequently. I mostly play swords, almost ever broadswords. But I will also post content using another weapons. Hope you enjoy. video 1 youtube.com/watch?v=1SUKe1_Nj10 video 2 youtube.com/watch?v=r92DrbqKhiQ video 3 (best video quality) youtube.com/watch?v=QH2Nni9IY5A video 4 youtube.…

• Hello everyone. I wish People could give their feedback about what weapons they hate play agains inside CDs (for any reason), I aso would like people to say whats the weapon category they are using. Ex: I PLAY: : - Swords I HATE TO PLAY AGAINST: - Tombhammers - Baddons - Quarterstaff

• Tombhammers are the most cancer builds from acctually inside cds. The problem is not the combo, the problem is: even if you avoid all skills, make tombhammer waste their cape, they still winning almost fights. Beside the combo, The W is so OP, giving high mobility and slow. The big problem for me is the E, because you cant prevent, theres no time to use any skill to avoid it, its a ranged AOE skill, wich is powerfull in the CDs design. because even when they are running, they can stun you near f…

• Quote from Gabumon: “I won't fall into disqualifying you because of your experience in the game, but maybe you're missing some? ” Quote from Gabumon: “Then again, you fell into the falacy of targeting the person and not the argument. I won't continue this meaningless debate. Congrats! We have almost the same in game stats. Claps for you, yet still you're not making a good argument. ” Really funny how you use your own argumments. First, yes, you try to disqualifying me, thats the point of what yo…

• Quote from Gabumon: “I won't fall into disqualifying you because of your experience in the game, but maybe you're missing some? ” Ok, we gonna talk about experience. I have 600m + fame. only PVE + PVP. I Did more than 300 arenas. Also play some crystal leagues. I was shot caller from my guild. The last 2 months everything I did was play corrupteds. I have 1m + infamy and only go for fights. 700/100 - quarterstaffs 700/100 - swords 300/100 - maces 100/100 - warbow 100/100 - light crossbow 200/100…

• 1) Decreases 50% the fame and loot. 2) If the player dont activate the altar, he cannot be invade. 3) Gives a 100% fame and loot buff for players who activate the altars (The buff ends when player go to other CD or get out) 4) Players who break shards receives a debuff. each shard broken removes 40% of fame and loots inside the CDs for 30 minutes (This debuff continues even outside the CDs, but only have effect inside the CDs). Example: actual loot =100%. breaks 1 shard = 60%. 2 shards = 36%. 3 …

• Quote from Owlsane: “Ty you basically showed my point. You guys can't compare Quaterstaff and bow... 2 different weapon...the topic can be closed now. Quote from Ghostelmx: “xbows have a slow auto attack and almost other skills they have to charge. If the xbows only auto attack for knock back, they will do low dmg ” It range from 0.65 (heavy xbow/siegebow) to 1.0 AS (normal xbow/boltcaster) which actually the most used xbow in CD tend on the faster attack speed. In the end you have as much OR mo…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Crossbow has like a knockback every 3 auto-attack (basically every 3-4s) + big pp damage on q. Just let that sink in your head bois. ” xbows have a slow auto attack and almost other skills they have to charge. If the xbows only auto attack for knock back, they will do low dmg ------------------------------------------------------- Quote from Gabumon: “Have you ever seen how short the knockback on the bow is? Try it out. Use it against anyone and you will see is not a 1s dela…