Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Here's all that I know. As of yesterday ( and I watch my logs as I play ), my E did more damage, there was bleeding damage, and that ghoul was dead after qqqE

• Example: cursed ghoul Spec: Rending Rage: 264 damage (plus) Blood Bandit: 793 (plus slow plus health buff ) Attack sequence: 155 RR 23 Flesh Wound 155 RR 26 FW 155 RR 39 FW 36 FW 466 BB 39 FW 39FW 92 Axe Hit Looking back, I don't see any bleeding damage from the RR, the BB is soft, and no matter how you slice it, the ghoul should have been dead with room to spare from a BB after three RRs

• "across the board" includes critters

• Quote from Hellements: “Quote from myrtoessa: “In repeated trials, Blood Bandit seems to do about 1/2 to 1/3 of the damage expected. Having an E with some distance to it helps a lot, but not at the cost of 250-300 damage points. ” Hey, in which scenario did you test the ability? Most mobs and players have resistances that will reduce the actual damage done. - Hellements ” Across the board. I know what I was getting pre-change and it takes a lot more work to kill everything and the damage numbers…

• In repeated trials, Blood Bandit seems to do about 1/2 to 1/3 of the damage expected. Having an E with some distance to it helps a lot, but not at the cost of 250-300 damage points.