Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Re: let's talk about swords..

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

ok I am bored, bye bye bud @deenne

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “@deenne and also I forgot to remind you, don't forget to take your pills... ” LOL said guy who has 20m pvp and talking about skill and weapon balance.0 respect to clowns like you. LUL ” yes yes, also don't forget to ask your doctor for a brain scan...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

@deenne and also I forgot to remind you, don't forget to take your pills...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “quit talking out of your as, where is the proof saying that it is my main account. ” I knew it will trigger you, dumb kido drug taker how ez is to troll ego kids. get fuckd and eat dik peace ” go get some fresh air and go to hospital, you need it bud... .

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “Where is the screenshot saying that it is my main account? are you okay? ” LOL u are srsly that dumb, EGO NEWBIE PLAYER, who said that hes a sword buster with 20mpvp ok bud ” quit talking out of your as, where is the proof saying that it is my main account.

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

You are full of shit

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “when did I say that? screenshot please ” I knew I saw u before JJ5IJ1k.pngi got banned once, by talking shit on RMT lel. you drug taking kid newbie noob ” Where is the screenshot saying that it is my main account? are you okay?

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

@deenne You are full of shit, want to get banned again?

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “imagine thinking it is my main account... ” lol kido, check older pots in swords topics, u was talking thats ur main and u dont care about pvp fame, now u are saying its not ur main account TO MUCH DRUGS BRO ” when did I say that? screenshot please

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “You are contradicting yourself, go get some fresh air pal... ” A7nRDiR.png ok bro ” imagine thinking it is my main account...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “Get gud, swords were easy to play against bud. ” who said they were not ? do you have problem with brain ?? less drugs kido ” You are contradicting yourself, go get some fresh air pal...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from deenne: “:thumbsup: I can see that cry after sword patch. racing car is back guys! 36% movement speed prepare for 30000 swords and crystal prestackers. the most boring and cancer gameplay. ” the actual meta (mace, frost & cursed) won't have any problem facing swords. ” you will see how cancer swords are, it was first meta after CD release. you will see how trash gameplay swords players ” Get gud, swords were easy to play against bud.

• Where are the sword buffs!

Timur02 - - Rants

If the next patch is not buffing swords then bye bye albion

• Buff Qursed? Who asked?

Timur02 - - Feedback Testserver

Qursed weapons were already really good why buff them? You nerfed guardian helmet, and did everything to make Qursed the next quarterstaff, why? Do you actually want to make the game balanced? Skull would be popular even without buff, but now it completely broken. WHY NOT BUFF WEAPONS THAT ARE ACTUALLY BAD LIKE KINGMAKER, REGULAR NATURE, CLARET BLADE etc.? This was my last post, I lost my faith in the balancing team.

• A X E

Timur02 - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Sevolak: “When everyone talking about axes were overpowered. They only say it for only 1 specific axe "Bear Paws" which was also expensive as hell because there was no other viable axes in game for small scale pvp. The changes hit for all axes as I am a Battleaxe player the rework for the battleaxel which improved its playability and it feels like it can be played again in 1v1 and maybe 2v2, other non battleaxe specific changes also killed this axe too because those changes nerfed a l…

• Axe's q2 is 6m while sword's q2 is 3m which makes axes a lot better in group fights, so what I am telling is they have to nerf axe's q2 to make swords more viable.

• A X E

Timur02 - - General Questions & Discussions

Axes are fine and don’t need anything changed

• I am completely serious

• Re: Bearpows are still op

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from UNFM: “:D clown af. ” I reported you for insulting me XD

• Re: Bearpows are still op

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Timur02: “oh, it is that guy who thinks more killfame equals better player. I guess all quarterstaff players are better than m ” but nerf bearpaws or not ? im confused ” nerf bearpows and quarterstaff as well