Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• twitch.tv/videos/738427400

• I think the best thing they did in the game was taking swaps away from hellgate. Now peopel have to actually think of what build they're gonna use rather than bringing the whole game into their 8.3 bags. However, I do agree that at least potion swaps should be a thing.

• We should have a basic customization option of moving frames around the screen. Simple, but would make the game 100% more intuitive. unknown.png

• I think it would be great for 100% of the players if either every time you die you have to flag/turn PK again (or at least give you the option to turn this on/off), or if you're PK/flagged, it should warn you "Are you sure you want to enter this zone with PK on ?". What inspired me to write this post is that I lost 5m transporting today because of that (not a lot of money, but it is still an annoying thing). I don't really play royals, so I'm not used to turning PK on and OFF, so last week I was…

• Galera, esotu produzindo um guia para iniciantes do albion online, ate o momento ja tem 3 videos no guia, e vou tentar fazer updates semanais com diversos conteudos para ajudar iniciantes. Se comecou no jogo recomendo dar uma olhada. E se vc ja e experiente e puder assistir so para dar um feedback, fico agradecido !!! Ate o momento existem 3 videos: 1- Explicando sobre o sistema de fama 2- Explicando sobre os istema de classe, maestria e spec 3- Explicando sobre credito de fama, respec e pontos …

• Galera, esotu produzindo um guia para iniciantes do albion online, ate o momento ja tem 3 videos no guia, e vou tentar fazer updates semanais com diversos conteudos para ajudar iniciantes. Se comecou no jogo recomendo dar uma olhada. E se vc ja e experiente e puder assistir so para dar um feedback, fico agradecido !!! Ate o momento existem 3 videos: 1- Explicando sobre o sistema de fama 2- Explicando sobre os istema de classe, maestria e spec 3- Explicando sobre credito de fama, respec e pontos …