Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 372.

• Sure, it takes minutes to destroy a crystal. Last time I heard rats are big problem because crystals are easy to destroy... You guys really should get on a point and stick to it.

• Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from Malkalma: “Yellow zone = no pvp. You are talking about blues are bullying pks. Now is it yellow zone or not? ” Wut?? YZ no PVP? i'm clearly talking about redzone that is becoming yellow zone. in simple redzone is becoming safe for blues ” How is it safe if I can die as blue?

• Yellow zone = no pvp. You are talking about blues are bullying pks. Now is it yellow zone or not?

• Fletcher, Imbuer, Tinker, Blacksmith These are worth to have. Leave the rest.

• Someone keep resetting = you go and destroy crystal so you can go for the next fight. Not chasing for an hour then crying on the forum...

• Player can slowly change direction with that ability

• 100/100 planting pumpkin

Malkalma - - Beginner's Questions

(1 + 63,284) * 50 might be a good start. 1 to 100

• Re: Kicked out of HCE-Group

Malkalma - - Forum Banter

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Also they create their own metas builds based on 8.3 MP gears because his friends are the crafters that are selling those items. ” ... Imagine creating conspiracy theories in a video game... ...

Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same... ” I have already said itThere should be no reason to get downed in HCEits LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for thisthere is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no tim…

• Quote from LucasR: “Last but not least; is this a joke ? no double dps can outDMG the greatholy healing, unless u use some sort of silence or smting like that, even for heal/dps vs healdps inside 2v2 the fight is a meme, no damage required, only knockback... ” You want to include skill in the fights but you hate that you might need to use more than pure dmg to win fights?

Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same... ” I have already said itThere should be no reason to get downed in HCE its LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for this there is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no time limit bottom line is, if you are being…

• The game cannot be played

Malkalma - - Rants

Is it is so dangerous to go towards bridgewatch, go any other city then use yellow and blue zones to transport.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “well its the same like the real world supply and demand and besides most of the expensive items are collector's items which cannot ever be found anymore and its not like they make you any better in the game as its mostly vanity. only exception would be the command mammoth this is the same for many games most notably World of Warcraft, skin lines in MobA and MMO that cannot be bought any more or are for "alpha and beta players only" ” Command Mammoth have a price cost…

• So you ask for an invite to the guild, then you accept with your main.

Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “You're also insulting an entire community within the game and also spreading lies and half truths about them. So expect some replies calling you out on your bullshit. ” Well ofc I am, I think they deserve the insult.And I'm not lying at all, HCE is a SAFE way to make tons of silver and fame. spam lvl 18 and ur set for life Quote from Blenfjorn: “I don't need you to say your name to know you're talking about me either. It was very clear, same way I was c…

Quote from Wolfurus: “Hi guys Whats wrong with me.... Its not the first time happend. They are looking for some DPS for HCE and after 1-2 Minutes in the grp, they kicked me without any explanation.... Is the community full of ..........? My equip can't be the reason, because 1840+ Chillhowl and 1850+ candle shout be enough for every level.... Please explain it to me.... ” Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Wolfurus: “Is the community full of ..........? ” Yes, the HCE community are full of sh*ttersT…

• Quote from Kelepephes: “I just want to make it clear to those who posted and for those who will that I am not here to disagree with the community on the worth of an item that will not return to the game or has little chance of returning to the game. I do understand this . My point once more is the reality of what you are asking for. Run the calculations yourself on how much it cost with real money or even the time it would take to build up to buying your first overpriced item because I have done…

Quote from Sponik: “Yes, the HCE community are full of sh*ttersThey abuse HCE like there is no tomorrow, making the most silver and fame WHILE losing nothing ” ...

• Quote from Borbarad: “Just dont get knocked, ez. Or don´t wear so high ip gear if ur getting knocked, ez c l a p p a Aren´t dps wearing shoes of tenacity ? That puts you out of combat. ” But.. But... It is PrOfItAbLe WiTh No RiSk

• Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Wolfurus: “Is the community full of ..........? ” Yes, the HCE community are full of sh*ttersThey abuse HCE like there is no tomorrow, making the most silver and fame WHILE losing nothing ” Now show me for how much do you buy an avg ganking gearset.hkPsBN8.png