Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 267.

• Re: Unreparable Items for HCE

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from hFly: “I've reported that guy @UNFM. Racist and xenophobic. Learn to respect a little, we are all players from the samr gamr ” in 2k21 everything is racism and xenophobic, honestly somehow I don't care much, if 8 out of 10 people with whom I talked and admitted to rmt and it comes from brazil forgive but my opinion is unchanged that the highest percentage of RMT comes from that part of the world same before albion i played tibia, and had a chance to meet people from brazil, officer wa…

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Only one person here is being a bigot about it though, and stereotyping a specific player base. That one person is you. ” Quote from UNFM: “maybe, but 3/4 of the people I met are from "poor" countries I think it will be better than to mark a given country. ” it seems that you are not pretending to be stupid, you still have a problem with reading and understanding 3/4 of the people I met and had the opportunity to talk to them came from these poorer countries and they were …

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “"everyone knows about it" "mainly Brazilians play it, people from poor countries" "these people" Got any more gems for us? ” you can play a fool and pretend it doesn't exist, I'm not going to participate in this farce

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Keep burying yourself, and your crazy ideas for this game in the process. ” I don't understand why RMT is so taboo .. everyone knows about it .. you have the same thing in Tibia .. many play it, people from poor countris, why? because it is rmt the problem is when these people start to activate and react to the game for their profits, then I do not see a problem if they can improve their material condition, let them play

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from UNFM: “most ased BR players dont play this game fro fun but for IRL profit.. sad true and HCE is their main "JOB" same as rats in CD before nerfs, I met couple people who rat CD like irl job 8-12h everyday ” You're basing this assumptions about most Brazilian players off the few you know about. You're losing more and more credibility each post. Also proving yourself to be a bigot. ” maybe, but 3/4 of the people I met are from "poor" countries I think it will be …

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from UNFM: “I cant say that word but starts at R ” So are you saying that the RMT problem is the product of the Brazilian player base? Because that is what it sounds like you are saying. ” you said that.. but thats true.. most ased players dont play this game fro fun but for IRL profit.. sad true and HCE is their main "JOB" same as rats in CD before nerfs, I met couple people who rat CD like irl job 8-12h everyday its sad if irl job in ur country make u less profit t…

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from UNFM: “why you think most player are brazilians ? ” What does this mean exactly? ” I cant say that word but starts at R

• Dodge Skull on demon boots

UNFM - - Feedback & Suggestions

all u need to kill them is mage robe or fiend cowl. but yea curse is overbuffed..(I love when curse have north screen and Q me out of screen, this is perfect design) I think sbi did it to force people to play nonkite builds.. gues what.. it dont worked especial with double merc and martlockcape combo there is no melle which can kill this build.. its just impossible no matter wht u play.. im talking about decent player not newbie copy paste user.

UNFM - - Forum Banter

Quote from Fikule: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from pinto: “HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao ” Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a har…

• stack and overall CD design needs a closer look. As for stacks, I have no idea what could improve the gameplay, do not overpowered swords. maybe some change with iron will.. 2 stacks instead of 1.. -1 stack after E instead of all. hmm

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Thats an argument too. Better maps like on HG can help, but for that we would need lava circle. ” lava circle is not solution to fix the CD problem, you will see only CC bullshit builds.. but changeable area is a way to make kiting builds less cancer but if you look from kiting builds someone can running cicles etc as there will be no place to kite = u are dead for sure layout in CD need rework but I have no idea how to fix that problem one of thing what should make CD fight…

• Quote from Calesvol: “Quote from UNFM: “there is 3 noobs with 1-20m pvp talking and barking about how swrods are bad do u rly think I will take them serious ? ” Maybe they only have 1-20m pvp because they love themselves some swords and swords are bad. Maybe if swords were good, they'd have the same fame as you. Question mark? ” maybe they should stop watching and listening to streams and play game themself.. and stop blaming weapon of their lack of skill then for sure they can hit same fame as …

• Quote from jack12: “I understand that knight armour sucks to play against in corrupted but its a 40 second spell used for Group Fights, 2 seconds is not long enough for this. ” 30sec

• Quote from MrDaS: “Feels like UNFM is getting paid for troll every Sword disccussion on this forum, cant believe this dude. Everyone knows swords are under performance in every content of the game... He only talk about CD where only few people use swords btw is like every 1 of 100 ppl use swords on cd, just because there is better options of weps that also no need to be full specs for do a better job than swords. ” there is 3 noobs with 1-20m pvp talking and barking about how swrods are bad do u…

• Quote from moking: “Asking UNFM to prove anything he says , is like asking him to use his brain for 1 sec.XD ” check previous topic, I put there clips how to use swords to beat "topCD player" that "XD" at the end is perfect ! it saying more than 100 words

• Quote from pinto: “why dont u oppose what i said in the last post? why dont u prove that swords are better than spears/axe in 5v5? why dont u prove that claymore has a better survavibility, mobility and DMG than bloodletter in 1v1? why dont u prove that claymore does more burst DMG than dagger pair / pike in 2s? ” who said they are better ? prove it they are better ;]] spear is more noob friendly after auto attack buff thats why is more popular than swords show me video with 8.3 carving struggli…

• Please Rework Swords

UNFM - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

there is no point to talk with someone who dont use brain and try boost ego swords are ok and playable, not that braindead like before nerfs but still are strong in good hands PS weapon which cant 1 shot or do tons of dmg without using brain = bad/weak this is ur logic stay with ur imagination

• Unreparable Items for HCE

UNFM - - Feedback & Suggestions

people must understand that a large part of the players live off the game .. in general, the idea is interesting and cool and here is the problem because changes in the game that are interesting and add a level of difficulty on the other hand are immediately rejected because for a large number of players it is not a game but a way maintenance until SBI does not divide and treat people who live from the game as a background, this game will be boring

• Please Rework Swords

UNFM - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from pinto: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from pinto: “sword are legit TRASH in ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE GAME, ” carving KING OF SMALL SCALEGalas still good now need higher tier and brain to be use welldual sword still OP in massive ZVZs claymore/broad 1v1,2v2,5v5 ava - unplayable (need buff/rework) ohh and clarent the best melle PVE for solol players + good in massive zvz ” carving - shit weapon, the pierce that it applies vanishes too soon and it's a garbage weapon overall (low damage, high CD…

• ur solution is nothing more like, swords before nerf. and it doesnt change anything but it will make the swords able to reset the fight when they want, and heres the problem because you cant reset the fight after a bad trade, heres the problem, not in swords in general @HIDKstr