Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ikcen: “Now the comparison of prices needs some minimal effort. Then literally every player will do it without any efforts. And the players will not think about supply and demand. They will see the price and will sell/buy at the same. The trade is driven by the information, it is not the margin among the supply and the demand. ” I still disagree with you. Not everyone will look on it, not everyone will travel from city to city to get itens and get back, etc. Prices will flow given oth…

• Another suggestion: In craft calculator, on each item, add a combo box (or other way) to upgrade the item using runes/soul/relic. This would add a line on the receipt with the accordingly rune/soul/relic, and the amount, so that it can be summed on the costs ( and compare with crafting an item using higher tier material)

• First, great job you are doing on AO2D! It's helps the community a lot! Any plans on accounting return rate for crafting itens?

• Seu lindo! As far as I know, it doesn't increase the tier of the tower and find a match of the next tier. If you don't find a team to play against, you don't have a match on that day and your tower levels up for the next day.

• You didnt even said why. How should we argument if you dont even say the reasons. 'I want isnt any of a good reason". As stated, high risk, high rewards. Want tier 7 - 8, go to the black zones

• Quote from ValheruWolf: “ Well, yeah prices would equalize, which honestly has a different set of problems. Items are not equally obtainable from all the different areas of the map, It's way easier to find wood need lymhurst as compared to bridgewatch for instance. So It should be cheaper in lymhurst and more expensive in bridgewatch. Also Against that got another reason. Currently being willing to carry items between town as a caravan trader is a legitimate way to make silver. Buy low at the so…

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Kyrw: “8 ) Please let us see the search the market on other cities without the need to travel to it. Its is better to the market to be able to see prices in other cities, as you can compare with them. 9) Enable access and operate the market from islands. It helps solving the problem with overpopulated markets and also makes things practical. Actually if I could check any market at any place, but only being able to set a bid on my island or in the city, this would al…

• Quote from ValheruWolf: “Quote from Kyrw: “Changing Island city. With the new portal system, royal cities got a lot more important. As so, where you settle you island. Since your main city can change accordingly to your guild, your guild alliance or any other strategy change, it would be nice to be able to change your island location. 1) My suggestion would be to use the same system as to transport items between royal cities. Calculate how much it would cost if they were on your bag and charge i…

• I took note of several suggestions for improvements on the game while playing it. Here is my compendium. Hopefully SBI devs could have look. I my self am a game developer, so I'll try to be as direct and clear as possible. Market The market of the game is one of its core mechanics. As such this suggestions aim on getting a better, faster and fluider UI/UX on it. 1) The market screen should be bigger using all or almost all the game screen, so that it has more usable area and show more info. Havi…

• Any ETA on updating the sheet?

• The problem is that faction cape doesn't get stronger as you get fame with it ( as any other weapon or armor does). For that same reason, people uses a tier 8 set with a tier 5 cape. If 2 persons have the same average IP, but one has a better cape ( and, as so, have less IP on the other itens), the person with the worst cape will probably win because he has better stats on the his equips (just account IP towards who should win)

• My point with points #1 and #2 are to help IP for #3 to be more meaningful.

• I have some suggestions regarding item power: 1) Capes IP shouldn't be considered towards the IP average. Since capes and factions capes doesn't get better from fame upgrade as the other itens ( weapons, off hand, and armor), it actually mislead ones IP, as usually one uses it on a lower level than the rest of the set ( common uses are t4 or t5 capes). They're much more like bags, that doesn't change ones IP. I agree that they're important, but don't think they're relevant to IP. Quote from Kyrw…

• I think one important thing is to allow player islands and guild islands to be moved from city to city on specific dates ( like season reset ou monthly reset) That would address the problem of players changing guilds and guilds changing alliances. If you want to focus on other part of the map now, it will be troublesome, as your island ou guild island is on other city.

• @ZaZii Doyou know anything about having a gamekeeper t7 and a full house (trophies and furniture) returning more t5 resources from a journal than a t6 house? In this case, both would give 150% happiness, but t7 house would give a higher overall happiness. Or maybe the amount of resources are the same, but one could receive more 5.3 resources with a t7 full house that with a t6, because of the overall happiness being bigger, and the chance is less than 1 t5.3 each time.