Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ValheruWolf: “Yeah the big issue people are like single players shouldn't own everything, but those players are representative of a guild, and pretty sure it's the guild that owns all the cities. So that 25% back to the owner of the cities reduces their silver cost per bid by that much over again. ” Note sure for Lymhurst and Fort Sterling , But Bridgwatch i know me and the others are not representatives of any guild lol , Always alone for me . Many of the owners are here from beta or…

• Howdy , I got my legendary house placed in Bridgewatch. When the zone is overpopulated my furniture doesn't show and chest can't be accessed. Laborers working fine .

• The *2 multiplier has to stay . Shopkeepers are forced to keep feeding and repairing to make money … if the multiplier is gone then why would you keep shop ? The profit after biddings is all gone so you'll end up with either playing 3-4 hours a day to keep them fed and restock on stones or buy all from the auction house and hope you have enough left to defend . it can go if we only have 3-4 cycles a year instead of 1 every 4 weeks … Btw 6 weeks till heavy decline in playerbase and shops become r…

• Quote from blast204: “This will help somewhat, as guilds who own cities can bid insanely high on a few plots and if worst comes to worst they get 25% back from the tax of the city. If any of the owners of these cities lose a few of their plots then the profit will be reduced by half if there now 2x of each building with a cheaper fee. I doubt Diva will defend each outer city plot for 100 mill each when theres like 83 plots, if I was Diva this would be a good week to dip out of this whole situati…

• Rofl , another great job SI … beeing a shopkeeper since launch in BW and i don't think i ever got some serious bid from a player that actually wanted the shop to keep up . High bids are from town control or just players who want to drain shopkeepers … So why this studip change ?? Whit the income these last weeks i suggest all shopkeepers just dumb a ton of silver that counts double and wait . If i loose my shops this way i just get loads of silver to start bidding (anoying others) myself … Amazi…

• Folks just gathering or on the way to some group activity . Farming Always alone in black lands every day . Both low as high black are pretty safe , just mount up and run the right way and they will never catch you if you encounter more then 2.

• What i have seen in other games beside my main guild (MS08 in daoc, warhammer, rift …) is that so called leadership that does so much most of the time only takes care of that leadership and close friends on the backs of the plebs. So yeah guild hop all you can , after a while many will see what's happening . Been in some guilds here since beta and now . If they want to be succesfull they rip you off in one way or another. Where does all that guild silver go to ?

• 1 Year of Albion celebration deals

boradir - - Trade

Last stretch folks , 666 demonic fees , you can do it !! happy bday week to Albion !!

• First 2 weeks big boost in economy like every patch . Main reason ? More players , after that I think all will stay the same as it is now.

boradir - - Trade

All night long Special 666% woodrefining in SE Caerleon . Happy 1 year of Albion !! may many follow.

boradir - - Trade

nn all , 666% woodrefining in the big city up for the next few hours while I sleep. Thx to those using my shops and to those that don't

boradir - - Trade

First try was a small succes , ty muchos folks . So here we go again for a few hours 666% woodrefining at Caelis shop in Caerleon. Go make those planks

boradir - - Trade

Hello Folks to celebrate 1 year of ALBION for the next couple of hours only i'll charge 666% fee on wood in Caerleon South East of the map. Would be so nice if folks who have enough silver would boost my income. If you want cheap crafting come to Bridgewatch . You can craft and refine there for as cheap as 3-13 % at various shops. Have fun in the years to come , THX

• Wow guys , pls change this !! All that nerfing to make starter zones more appealing … GREAT JOB , Black zones are allready too little populated , red and yellow isn't much better and Merlin … OMG will make black lands even worst . You never should have made Caerleon central hub . Bring back the docks and all this shit wouldn't be needed to bring folks into starting areas … When can i gather T8 on my Island ? give it to us now or start working on making ALBION GREAT AGAIN !!

• Isn't stone a secondary or event third thing you gather ? I'm t8 in all and there is a good market in t4-6 stone in the outer cities , Always new folks building , but t8 you will have to do with the shopkeepers of Caerleon that need to repair every now and then . I buy my t7 stone block mainly in martlock to repair the bridgewatch lots , 300 t7 stone blocks each month wich is indeed low compared to the amounts of leather , ore , cloth and wood ppl need

• Greetings dear folks that inhabit the lands of Albion . And most dearly the amazing people of Bridgewatch . The time is now , a great King has awakened… Allmost one year ago the lands of Albion became available to us . From the very first hours due to a gold bug I managed to get a shop in the outskirts of Bridgewatch. Goal completed and since the steppes surounding the city favored leather I opened a Hunter's lodge. Life was good as a casual shopkeeper/crafter of leather armor and gatherer for a…

• Quote from Thomas9: “It is really sad to see desperate bandage "fixes" to worldwide economy if its facked up with central hub system already. I see it only annoying that i should use specific cities for refining and crafting. Also that you can get more enchanted resource from green and yellow zones does not make much sense. These are really weird changes imho. ” Feel the same about this . Also thinking that after 1-2 weeks noone cares about faction warfair anymore so instead of working on making…

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from boradir: “Why would anyone spend cash after the initial purchase , this game is so easy to get premium and all that you want without spending any $$ ” You don't buy premium with silver directly. The silver you use to buy premium with is used to buy gold off the currency exchange market, which in practice means that you are removing gold from the game, even if you use silver for buying premium. Quote from boradir: “also you sell gold , this is illegal . many companies…

• WOW , just wow , what kind of bullshit is this , you want to milk your cows even further instead of making money on a normal way for games , instead of having this stupid recruiting items with trial keys you could just sell those in a cash shop , name changes , fame potions and many more . OR you can Always make a good game so more people will buy it . Why would anyone spend cash after the initial purchase , this game is so easy to get premium and all that you want without spending any $$ also y…

• there are more players behind Lymhurst , but that's what you get when you control a city , 21% is fine . be happy they don't go 80 7-10% works in all towns if you spend time to gather and make your own food , when rely on market food and calculating stone cost i believe 15% is break even so 21 isn't that bad. BW and martlock still have lower prices if you don't mind the travel