Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't see problem with people running T4.1 Gear if they are at the item cap and fight. Before this change HGs were just not worth it and nobody was doing them. You say you can sustain 8.1 gear... Yea sure you can sustain them if you are one of the top GvG teams. you need like 66% win rate to be sustaining gear. If you are avarage team and have 50% win rate you will lose money and gear due to the trash chance. Doing RDs will be less risk and higher reward than HGs. and then people will complain…

• lol They are quite limited mount tho... People will trash most of them sooner or later. Yea feel bad to die to ravens but it feel good to loot raven

• smuggling resources and items around the towns can be realy lucrative business, there are huge margins. But it is time consuming and unless you dedicate all your game time to it, it is pointless. I'm taking part in very few items/resources and it is still quite a lot of effort. There are people in this game that have even more than 10 bil silver. For people that play the economy game from the start of the game and managed to buy a lot of gold in the first few months are sitting on few milion gol…

• Quote from hugodsds: “Quote from AcOrP: “Stop suggesting pointless restrictions... I'm in guild with 140 total members but, In reality we are like 40-50 people with 2-3 alts each! We control 20+ territories. If there is restriction it will be easy as hell to make new guild to get territories... Territories are won and defended by GvG. Alliance size does not matter. Articulo Mortis don't even have Alliance and still own 20+ territories. With the new zones even if some of the old guilds get the zo…

• Quote from Dacunetc: “First of all, iirc it doesn't matter if you feed them carrots, brightleaves or pumpkins - they still eat the same quantity. You should just grow one plant or herb or animal because the focus required scales with your mastery and spec. If you have 0 mastery / 0 spec, you spend 1k focus per plant / herb / animal. At 100 mastery / 0 spec, it's 500focus and at 100 mastery/100 spec it's 100 focus. If you're maxed out, you can water your plots every day and still have 5.5k focus …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Hey, I think this is a bug, that some items move fairly okay (like a bunch of order, even 10's of orders over the course of the day), while others (and no, they are not artifact - just basic items) have not sold in over 1 month. I think teh loot tables need to be re-adjusted? Here's an example: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d40d85559df63d20659da5bd6 I've had this item up for almost a month now, there is 0 history (means 0 sold before me, as far as back 4 weeks) and ov…

• things made me quit the game

AcOrP - - Rants

MMM I love this game The salty tears of the new coming WoW carebears are sooo delicious... @SBI please make the Starting Tutorial full loot PvP please this will give the chance to new players to experience the game before putting time in it.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “The only "risk" involved with selling items on the black market is the opportunity cost of selling it cheaper than current market value. It still provides the sale of items - you just might make less than if you sold it elsewhere. The ability to make this transaction is huge, and for that reason alone Caerleon will always have the best crafters there as there's no reason to attempt to sell items in royals when there's always a market in Caerleon. It's…

• Quote from sinatraa: “Quote from AcOrP: “Quote from Shablix: “I agree, they need to buff the differences betweent he different tiers, so it ppl actualy have a need to use T8 gear and weapons in black zone. It will also open up more playstyles for ganking, no more 4.2 invis claw gankers killing you at the portals in your T8 set, Instead it would at least be worth making a counteroffensive to kill them.. (atm T4 shit is so cheap and easy to obtain its not even worth the time to go and kill the por…

• Quote from Shablix: “I agree, they need to buff the differences betweent he different tiers, so it ppl actualy have a need to use T8 gear and weapons in black zone. It will also open up more playstyles for ganking, no more 4.2 invis claw gankers killing you at the portals in your T8 set, Instead it would at least be worth making a counteroffensive to kill them.. (atm T4 shit is so cheap and easy to obtain its not even worth the time to go and kill the portal gankers..) And it would force gankers…

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't possible. At max spec in 4.1 soul gear is 1250 IP, plus overcharge to 1350, halved over 1000 = 1125. 8.1 non-artifact max spec is 1420 IP, plus overcharge to 1520, halved over 1000 = 1260. Assuming all quality is normal and both teams all have max spec, that's entirely within winnable range for 4.1. There is still a slight advantage to the 8.1 team, like 12-13% more damage advantage, but light years away from being f…

• T7 and T8 animal spawn new BZ

AcOrP - - Bugs

Quote from kristian77: “And like yesterday no animals the first 1 1/2 hour after reset ” Let me try to explain again. It will take sometime for the random number generator to scramble the spawns. When new Zones were created all the mobs spawn at the same time as Devs mentioned in another post they should've spawned with 1 charge each. Once killed the next respawn timer will be X+-A*X where A is between 0 and 0,5. This will scramble the spawn timers in few weeks so the 12 T8s you saw will be 1 ev…

• Stop suggesting pointless restrictions... I'm in guild with 140 total members but, In reality we are like 40-50 people with 2-3 alts each! We control 20+ territories. If there is restriction it will be easy as hell to make new guild to get territories... Territories are won and defended by GvG. Alliance size does not matter. Articulo Mortis don't even have Alliance and still own 20+ territories. With the new zones even if some of the old guilds get the zones. It is hard to defend so many of them…

• Quote from Reivaak: “Quote from AcOrP: “In the combat log there is also the information from who specific player looted. Can you please add this feature to the Analyzer. Sometimes It is usefull to know who looted and what out of ally body so you know what trashed and so on. ” You can hover the image/loot and you'll get the victim's name and the date. I know it's not visible enough but I didn't find an easy way to display the information. I think I'll add a small popover with the info on click to…

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Hellgates are hands down the most enjoyment I get from this game - when they are good. This is a flourishing time for the hg community where the game feels alive with a lot of different teams to face, but it has it's drawbacks. This is just my personal views and I'm just leaving my two cents here with hope for further improvement. I was very much against IP caps on red/black hgs when they were first talked about and still am because it causes the same amount of problems …

• This has negatives too. That you failed to mention. Cons: 1.You will run finding a lot less nodes to gather. Finding node that is 1/5 is better than not finding any at all... For T4 it is not big issue as 6 minutes is pretty low respawn time but for T6 it is long respawn period for 5 stacks... When you go to gather in the BlackZones you still have to run a lot to search for enchanted ones. It is BM to gather flat resources in Cumbria/Mercia as they have very high enchant chance. Even now it is a…

• Scrims were implemented a while back and were temporary made to send invites via chat command. It is time to have scrim matchmaking UI. Very similiar to the party finder one. What I suggest is also to be able to set IP cap for them. That match royal/crystal etc. Right now finding scrims is mostly done outside of the game in very specific discord servers that are mostly invite only for veteran players. Optional suggestion. Make optional scrims fixed IP regardless of the spec/gear this will open t…

• Gathering - Server Split

AcOrP - - Feedback & Suggestions

Sorry to tell you that, But there is plenty of full T4,T5,T6,T7,T8 resource nodes in the black zones and the black zones were pretty much doubled in the last patch. Yellow and Red zones are meant for new players to start and learn the game and then move to the Black zones.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from AcOrP: “I always hate games where someone in expensive good gear are able to 1v5 or whatever. ” lol why do you hate them? The only logical explanation is that you cannot obtain said "expensive good gear" so you don't want others to be better then you just because they somehow "outsmarted" the system. I remember this full loot PVP game that was released in 1999 and died in 2016 called "Asheron's Call". There you could 1v5 and sometimes 1v10 if you were really…

• In the combat log there is also the information from who specific player looted. Can you please add this feature to the Analyzer. Sometimes It is usefull to know who looted and what out of ally body so you know what trashed and so on.