Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Zbrkesbris: “Cool. Although it changes nothing for blue zone dungeons because you cannot do anything to flagged player there anyway. ” The only changes would be that if someone leaves party they can't open it? Note that flagged characters who are hostile toward the character/party that killed the last mob can circumvent this loot protection and open the chest. so flag character can circumvent this and steal the loot. none flag shouldn't be able, so the one who…

• @Suigets Wersje 32-bitowe nie są wspierane od aktualizacji Nimue, było to ogłoszone w tamtym roku [Technical] End of Support for 32-bit Windows Versions Jeżeli nie masz możliwości zmiany systemu to spróbuj tego klienta, może jeszcze będzie działać live.albiononline.com/clients/…online-fullgame-win32.zip

• Quote from Juneight: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey, sorry I don't have ETA for a fix, UI team is always busy with different tasks and this bug would take quite a lot of time to fix so it will be taken care of after we get upcoming patch rolled out. ” you're probably aware but it's not just the party UI. It's also the markers. It would be amazing if we could mark our healers and be able to pass through zones like that. Also it would be cool to have unlimited markers. and speaking of UI it would be a…

• Login issues (Solved)

Dagother - - Bugs

Should work now, might be a bit slow since lots of players are logging at the same time tho.

• normal bow E skill

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Funstealer: “hey looks like it was a bug after all since its under FIXES ” Hey, it wasn't a bug but due to players feedback devs decided to change it, right now it was changed to just a few spells but it will be expanded soon for some other spells as well.

• Quote from Szakugan: “Mam taki problem że nie mogę włączyć albiona jak to robie na launcherze to easy anti-cheat ładuje mi się i nic więcej gra się nie uruchamia a jak włączę go bez launchera to wszystko działa jak należy przez pierwsze 30 sekund bo potem wywala mnie anti-cheat i mówi mi żebym włączył grę przez launchera. Jak by co próbowałem wszystkiego naprawiałem pliki reinstalowałem ale to nic niedało. Wie ktoś może jak to rozwiązać? ” Przeważnie problemem jest antywirus/firewall, możesz go …

• Continuous Mini- Disconnections

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Falkrieg: “I'm playing fine for a maxium of 20- 30 minutes, then I got suddenly disconnected, normally, when you internet fails in middle of an online game, you see everything stucked, like static in the same point, and animations bugged because the game is trying to reconnect you as soon as posible, this is not the case. I can be playing and my internet is fine, everything in the screen is showing properly, messages, life bars, change on statistics, everything is normal, and suddenly…

• I can't play even with steam

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Windex: “Does that mean I'll have to delete my older versions of Visual C++ Redistributable? or is it okay to ust let them pile up? ” Uhm I think you got too many of them, but you can check this one support.microsoft.com/en-gb/he…rsal-c-runtime-in-windows post back if that helped, might want to uninstall other ones if there's some conflict.

• Fishing on android

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Forfucksake: “Its impossible to me to pull more than t4 fish with t5 fishingrod on android client. Fish on blue bar barely move if i have any higher tier fish. ” Try lowering your video settings, input for minigame might not be updating fast enough with low FPS.

• I cant play the GAME

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from DARKSHY: “My character is stuck in Thetford , cuz of that blackscreen when i enter the world it gives me a blacksecreen and takes me back to the log in screen i rlly like the game but i cant play please fix this thing ” Could you attach your DxDiag file and output_log.txt ? You can find it here in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your …

• Markers aren't working properly

Dagother - - Bugs

Could you post what's the problem exactly?

• HG are still not working at all -.-

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SwiftKK: “I have been at the same hellgate for 1 hour and 20 minutes no hellgate appear. ” We'll get a hotfix tomorrow during maintenance to further increase the amount of hellgates.

• Android client not installing.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Bralmarn: “Removing the SD worked thanks. I've not had to do this in the past, is there a fix in the works for this? ” Will check but don't think so.

• Android client not installing.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Bralmarn: “The Android client downloads after the most recent patch but will not complete the installation. My tablet and phone will both successfully download the client, stage the app and run through the installation process but at the end will both get an app not installed message; please investigate. ” Have you tried removing SD card before installation? Usually it solves the issue.

• Quote from Aberius: “For the past couple days I have had problems with claimed items not appearing in my inventory. Sometimes when I claim an item like the daily tome from the Adventurer challenge, or a completed book from a laborer, it simply doesn't appear in my inventory. Logging out etc does not fix the problem so it's not just a display bug - the item is actually gone. Obviously I haven't done any serious testing to try to reproduce the issue since I don't want to just throw away items So f…

• game failing to update

Dagother - - Bugs

@Zedaar as suggested above you can try using the repair/reinstall option in launcher, or uninstall the game and get new installation from albiononline.com/en/download but simply restarting pc might fix it as well.

• Hellgate respawn bug ?

Dagother - - Bugs

We rolled out a hotfix during maintenance today, more information in [May 10th] We've fixed Hellgates!

• Should be fixed with today's hotfix, let us know if it happens again.

• Hellgate respawn bug ?

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, just a quick update - just talked with game design and the changes with patch#5 caused an issue where you would have to wait for hellgate gatekeeper to respawn longer in the same cluster, as with the extended outlands, there are more clusters where the hellgates can spawn. The increased pool size of hellgates that can spawn was increased to compensate for that but it didn't solve the issue with possible wait time, if you do hellgates in your play area. We'll consider this issue as a bu…

• Quote from H4nk: “Hi, could you please finally fix name tags? Sometimes I can't see my HP bar (really annoying in PvP) and I have to turn off and on "Show Offscreen Nametags". This will fix the issue for the moment. It is like 1 month or more old bug... Thank you in advance. ” Hey, there were some issues with nameplates latetly but we've got a final fix coming soon.