Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as resetting cooldowns when entering a new Hellgate or when being invaded. Other suggestions, such as a guaranteed reward chest at the end of the Hellgate, we've evaluated closely and are now trying to find a…

• You have to fix IP CAP also! The actual amount of IP cap make all the builds and possible comps extremely low cost, not allowing a couple of interesting combinations of items because isn't rewarding enough investing on it, since everyone else wears garbage and have much potential as you. The HG x2 right now have disgusting loot, from the chests and also from the players, simple because isn't worth buy better gear. On the old HG you could easily use 8.1 and even find fights against T8.3 and win t…

• Quote from Thanuvia: “Just fix this: clips.twitch.tv/ReliableBright…eUnicorn-OuHxovoMFsAejieE ” Hey, the double trash isn't enough, now they can also bug behind chests, they can kill themselves on the lava and also the always beloved ridiculous trash rate of inside HG. Please fix those things, with this garbage ip cap of x2 are already starving for rewards, the look that you can make now is so ridiculous that make the old days of HG WAY WAY BETTER, even with less fights.

• Tie dye skin

• Thanks retroman!

Anonxinho - - Rants

Is there only ONE person that decides the balances and test every aspect of PVP combat? Should be at least a team, that can LITERALLY play the game on those contents, with experienced players and learn some more how it was played. There is no such a thing as balancing something if you dont have literally played it or against it on big part of possible comps and understand all the current meta gaming.

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from pesadelo: “To be fair the RT should be more transparent, why not open the forum of RT to all to see ? Why all this cloak and dagger ?Most don't understand some NDA changes to weapons ,per example, but maybe since we didn't see the discussion that precluded those changes , we will never understood some changes or what is the meaning of changing x or z . ” In the RT forum there is no NDA clause so there is no NDA changes. Is more a discussion about the overall state…

• The main reason of the flop on the Hellgates ultimately isn't only towards the rewards and system (that sucks, especially on the Matchmaking system, that always fails in every game), but also around the metagame and nerfs on Healers (AND SHIELDS). As everyone know, healers are a core of fights, being on x2, x5 or x10, and with the nerf around Healing and Shields on the HG's, much of healers dropped by the insane pressure around them due to that nerf. Healers always used to be very important and …

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from Anonxinho: “The x2 are a complete garbage right now. The X5 is a garbage right now. ” why?x5 are alive... but with top crystal teams lol... ” Bullshit, for a week me and my team are trying to do 5's but on 2hrs of gate we meet only the same team twice, like every fucking day. Anyone is playing this because you have to do massive PVE and cant find a fight.

• Dagger pair

Anonxinho - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Acoustic: “This entire thread is, "why can't I beat something I used to beat effortlessly using the same strategy I beat everything else with? It isn't fair, I shouldn't grow as a player, and I'm tired of being challenged when I just want to keep face rolling everything else". They took 0.1 second off it's cast time and people are losing their minds calling it the most overpowered thing in existence like it hasn't done the exact same thing for years now, it's just now actually landing…

• Dagger pair

Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Metteia: “Good luck stacking claymore on mobs and crystals in HG Ok, then BL excels at diving FF groups, which is still not good. Quote from j0ei: “And yes, it makes sense that it stands to be able to better "compete" in the content that its specifically "designed" for ” The worst thing i forgot to mention about daggers dominating 1v1, and 2v2 while not requiring exceptional game knowledge or mechanics, is a diversity of builds you are facing in HG for example. it's …

• You guys lose a lot of momentum and keep losing it, please stop! Do the fucking updates that people are asking for, as fast as possible because everyfucking gater is quiting the gates, some going to other content some to other games. The x2 are a complete garbage right now. The X5 is a garbage right now. The x10 is empty right now. All those for the practically same reason, the shit matchmaking, the non existent fights because of your infamy is too high to found matchs. Also there is no more fam…

• Only for HG x10? I hope u guys check out also the feedback about x5 and x2.

• Dagger pair

Dagger pair is INSANELY broken right now. Not even on the old gate, with higher IP cap, overgeared people could Oneshot me so easily as now with dagger pair. Its unfair cause its the only weapon that can do that so easily, specially with the hard nerfs on healer, and beign a weapon that also give you heal reduction on E with so low CD. Just increase the CD a bit more and it will be fine. Notice that this is so ridiculous that have scared a lot of healers from HG x2, because sometimes you cant do…

• Please give love to swords! Its a really cool weapon but dead to PVP nowdays, in every scenario.

• Quote from JRoss: “Please consider buffing the healing players. Right now it's just a miserable gameplay, none wants to do that and you keep dishing out just nerfs after nerfs. Between the 2v2 hg nerfs and the hallowfall 5th nerfs in a row I just could not tell if you are really impartial on the game mechanics or you just want people don't play as healer. ” Absolutely this. Quote from Rainphase: “Healing is still overtuned and will always will be as is explained in many other threads already out…

• You guys just destroyed swords and keep doing it, what is the point on recent NDA patchnotes? I mean, Swords are dead right now, why you gonna nerf it some more? Nerf Dagger Pair instead, Staff of Balance or Chillhowl instead.

• The meta is really garbage right now, Low IP doesn't make the content as fun as used to be, having this Low IP implies on cheap Building(Item Price x Average total build cost), making the pool possible to build so low that certain builds just melt you instantly, You guys have come with the Item Power Gear thing, but forget that the IP isn't the only information on the big picture, the economy side of HG is important as well, This meta offers a lot of risk, with a bunch of different comps of Dual…

• The meta is really garbage right now, Low IP doesn't make the content as fun as used to be, having this Low IP implies on cheap Building(Item Price x Average total build cost), making the pool possible to build so low that certain builds just melt you instantly, You guys have come with the Item Power Gear thing, but forget that the IP isn't the only information on the big picture, the economy side of HG is important as well, This meta offers a lot of risk, with a bunch of different comps of Dual…

• Please nerf Dagger Pair asap, its ridiculous broken right now. I hope that u guys start to balance PVP 2x2 because its been forgotten for a while and the recent nerfs don't resemble anything that looks towards the improvement of 2x2 content. Seems like the ones who balances the game right now have no knowledge of 2v2 combat or actually don't look to it. The huge nerf on healers are too much, the DPS comps is so buffed and the IP cap is too big, but the new gate is awesome on itself, I've never h…

• Healer meta too strong? Are you kidding ? With the recent nerfs on healers? The guardian, knight, W Holly blessing and even 10% debuff on any heals? If you wanna fights that last more than 4 minutes you certainly not will ask for one more healer nerf. I dont understand why people hate healers so much and keeping asks for only DPS's meta, DPS meta is completely garbage and the fights are ridiculous shorts, giving a bigger advantage for low ping players.