Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

• Feel free to come enjoy the music vibes to..

• Testing corrupted dungeons updates Patch 1.17. If you have any questions about my thoughts on the patch feel free to ask... twitch.tv/rkoverdrive Feel free to come by and chill or ask questions. Regards RKOverdrive You dream of death? WAKE OR DIE!

• LMFAO CALLED IT twitch.tv/rkoverdrive

• Aggro Mechanics

RKOverdrive - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from gideonflynn: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Now an option for you since you said you stopped attacking it is to simply run out of its area fully while your teammates keep attacking it. This will then make the mob see whoever is dealing the second most damage as the threat which should be your teams tank. ” I'm pretty sure this will make your team hate you as this leashes the boss and makes them start all over. ” It doesnt. As long as…

• Feel free to add mine... twitch.tv/rkoverdrive RKOverdrive NA English

• Yes actually... Just did -_- Im streaming it to..

• Went scoping throughout Creag Dhor, Creag Garr, Creag Meagir, and Spectral Sump all of which are T6 RZ's.... Not a single corrupted ffs -_- So much for the quote on quote "work around"

• Twiddling my thumbs waiting for my CD's.... You all broke the game and interrupted my experiments... -_-

• Quote from ImaDoki: “The game follows a simple rule... Consider a X tier place... you can drop up to 2 tiers lower or higher. Which means a T6 dungeon drop all the way from T4 to T8. AND the basic Corrupted Dungeon drop, theorically, from T3 to T7. ” Which is how it is intended... Yes... However about a week ago I encountered a t3 Helmet from the loot of a mob inside of the Stalker level Corrupted which at the time I didnt think much of it and it gave me a laugh... And I have been spamming them …

• Aggro Mechanics

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Now an option for you since you said you stopped attacking it is to simply run out of its area fully while your teammates keep attacking it. This will then make the mob see whoever is dealing the second most damage as the threat which should be your teams tank. ” I'm pretty sure this will make your team hate you as this leashes the boss and makes them start all over. ” It doesnt. As long as his teammates keep attacking the boss it will sta…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “back when I was intentionally feeding ” What does that mean? ” Go mind your business elsewhere... -_- Thats what it means..

• Quote from Balarick: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “So this has happened 5 times almost back to back to yesterday and now again today... Why exactly do you all LoVeLy people at SBI here keep making T3 LOOT DROP IN CORRUPTED'S T4 shit is fine I suppose thats all fine and dandy but when we the players are running corrupteds the last thing we should have to see is a T3 pair of shoes or helmet -_- So maybe just maybe change the loot drops to T4 as the lowest tier of loot to drop ” your infamy level influ…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “-_- The only reason I had that applied is because there were 3 total versions for sale on market... 1 OF WHICH JUST GOT POSTED for 1.2mil... So yes I did use the filter so I could crop it all together since it wouldnt even be "fair" to include a RECENTLY ADDED E SHAPER when the other 2 for sale were already posted... P.S Plus that would have just floated your ego if I did include the one e shaper that just got posted on market which I was not fee…

• Quote from gideonflynn: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from gideonflynn: “Yea that's how any reasonably good ZvZ/PvP weapon is priced at that 'level'. It's an excellent 6.3 Avalonian weapon. There's no reason to run that if you're not in Slayer corrupteds. Also please just refer to them by name instead of the zone, it confuses them so much I had to go to the wiki to make sure what you meant. going back to your set: that's just overkill, you can go flat 6 or even 4.3 and almost the same results …

• Aggro Mechanics

Quote from Odavera: “Me and two friends of mine just got into Albion Online, and we're in the stage where we're starting to go raiding the randomized dungeons. We're at that point where it's possible to take down the blue dungeons, but it takes a bit of time. Upon going through the dungeon, we made it to the final boss. This final boss provided some challenge, but it was possible for us. The only problem is, its aggro was all over the place. It would focus me (the mage dps) over our tank most of…

• FROST!

RKOverdrive - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from pinto: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Honestly idk why you even bothered switching to poison arrows either... You already had an inclination you werent going to be able to win in the 1v1 so at that point you should have just played off the fact your a warbow user which means you just need to keep knockback shot and w up and kite him into the mobs and traps. You had the carrot soup which means you would be able to regen up to full meanwhile he did not. You also can regen your mana pretty qu…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “That sounds kinda threatening xD also posting that address just seems kinda "dox" ish? lmao You going to stand outside of the building there menacingly or something? O.o ” Imagine some random nerd with a bow is outside your Office because he wants some sexy female clothes for your game. Achievement Skins (non tradeable) is a good idea. Some higher/new achievements would be good too. Imagine a skin for "Welcome to Albion". ” Well see.. Im NA... I fe…

• FROST!

Honestly idk why you even bothered switching to poison arrows either... You already had an inclination you werent going to be able to win in the 1v1 so at that point you should have just played off the fact your a warbow user which means you just need to keep knockback shot and w up and kite him into the mobs and traps. You had the carrot soup which means you would be able to regen up to full meanwhile he did not. You also can regen your mana pretty quick so with both of these being brought to l…

• FROST!

Quote from BackOFF: “Hmmm... the third plate frost abuser from the last ten fights... Why? Should be because it is balanced so well. But I'm not sure... Those, whose name we can't call knows better. Please, tell me, somebody, what should that sh*t abuser do to lose a fight accept to write: "/suicide"? But now it's clear, why bear-puffs abusers disappeared youtube.com/watch?v=UNcyMib1OQE&ab_channel=BackOFF ” On a 7 kill streak currently rn and I have not seen a single frost staff

• !BUMP! There are currently 8 islands. Available to rent at this time. Main post will be updated to reflect this update. Thank you.