Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome to the forum @Alfafar, Please reach out to the support team regarding your concern by sending them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I've locked your thread since it's a support-related concern and to prevent any spam or off-topic replies. ~Evas_Flarelight

• premium

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Binchman If you're referring to the Premium Promo Pack and you did not receive the 1k Gold along with the Keeper Horse Skin, please reach out to the support team by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Lieren70: “it would be nice if they would at least respond to issues. I submitted a report 3 days ago and nothing. IOS user newer iPad, software up to date, go to access the map and the game crashes. ” Hi there, If your iPad is still crashing even after you updated it to the latest version, please send to the supoort team the crashlog ".ips" file: it can be found under "Settings -> Privacy -> Analytics & Improvements -> Analytics Data" and the ips file starting with albiononline. Also…

• Vet returns

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome back to Albion Online @voidofone!

• Quote from Ferndor: “A forum thread for systematic denunciation and pillorying of albion players. Packaged as a "game". - Some have never left the middle ages it seems. @Evas_Flarelight is this company seriously allowing a platform for this ? (And yes I've read the banter forum rules) ” This is allowed as long as the Forum Banter rules are followed to the letter. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a DM so this thread doesn't get derailed. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome back to Albion Online @Divinias Please do not create multiple tickets, any duplicates are removed. Also, do not bump or update your ticket uneccessarily, doing so will send your ticket at the end of the queue. We highly recommend you wait you for a reply from the support team regarding your issue. I'm now locking this thread as it's a support-related concern. You can find the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Additional Don’ts - discuss cust…

• Welcome to the forum @daddymega. The support team can help you look for for your account. Please send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @iNF. Please reach out to the support team so they can check your purchases. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from GARNEB: “Compré la piel paladín y que todavía no se lo doy a mí, pasar 35 dólares putos ” Hey there, Please get in touch with the support team so they can check it. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight Via Google translate: Hola, Ponte en contacto con el equipo de soporte para que puedan comprobarlo. Puedes enviarles un ticket aquí: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• My cat died last night :(

Evas_Flarelight - - Small Talk

I'm sorry to hear that, losing a pet is never easy. Rest easy Shadow.

• Hey there, Thanks for the screenshot, please send a ticket to the support team so they can check on it. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey there, You can see the claim rewards button on your PC when you click on the cogwheel on the upper right side of the screen. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3a229897bc162bfdf8d37b7c3 The tomes will be sent to your in-game mail. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @jys8811 Based on your screenshot you've already unlocked the Chimera skin. Once you click on the Claim Rewards button, the tomes of insight will be sent you via in-game mail. If you have more questions, let us know. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Cross Platform Reward

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @TragicJackson. Please reach out to the support team so they can have a look at your rewards. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Princesa1 EAC is doing a great job in banning players who cheat. If you suspect any player of using cheats, please send a report to the support team by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Also, please share any videos so the Support Team can look into it. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hello

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Idhitthat420!

• Welcome to the forums @OhhGee!

• Welcome back to Albion Online @Caideroth!

• Welcome to the forum @Prost Please wait for a reply from the support team regarding your request. Don't update or bump your ticket because it sends it at the end of the queue each time you do that. I'm now locking this thread since it's a support-related concern as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Davidm38: “In albion online how do i get workbench to build for personal island ” You can click on or tap/hold your character's portrait on the upper left side of the screen and select Build. You'll see a selection of buildings you can place on your personal island. ~Evas_Flarelight