Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

• Quote from daddymega: “& is there another way to reach out besides the website like you mentioned? ” You can also directly send them a mail to support@albiononline.com but it will take just as long as via the profile. - Hellements

• Island Optimize

Hellements - - Feedback & Suggestions

Thanks for the feedback guys. Since it's become such a heavily discussed topic I'll bump it to the devs again for further discussion. - Hellements

• Island Optimize

Farming has already seen some quality of life changes that made it a lot easier as @noxmortus mentioned. It's already an activity that scales with time investment. Making changes to it by allowing mass harvesting or mass planting would eventually result in crop prices dropping. This would be hurtful to the players who just have access to one island and would only benefit those that have access to many islands as it saves them a lot of time. Speeding up certain activities is always a balancing ac…

• The 416/450 stands for the average ip that you currently have equipped. To increase it you most likely need to equip a cape as well since it counts towards the average ip as well. - Hellements

• Maximum slots?

Hellements - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Phoggue: “Thanks. What about the city banks how many slots? (I tried counting but the layout prevents me from getting accurate count) ” Should be 128 slots

• Maximum slots?

Each city has 1 bank for free, additional slots can be purchased for silver. The cost increases with every slot you've bought. The purchased tabs should have the same amount of slots as the free one. You can only own 1 player island per character and 1 guild island per guild but you can give your character access to any player or guild islands that other characters created, the max permission you can give other characters is co-owner though. You can place up to up to 14 in houses and up to 90? e…

• Quote from Saems: “It's the long-awaited mobile release, but it seems that the server isn't ready for the growing number of users. ” We fixed an issue that was causing connection porblems. Please let us know if you experienced any major connection issues this week. Quote from ABD: “Can i play AO on pc have i5 8th generation and 4 go ram Ddr4 2400mhz and Intel uhd 620 2go vram ? ” It looks like it meets the minimum requirements but the Ram is definitely on the lower end. Give it a try, you can ch…

• Is it possible that you created your account very recently? The test server syncs data from live server at irregular times, usually when a new patch is deployed on there. This means it's likely that your account was not created yet when the test server last synced. - Hellements

• You should bring whatever you are comfortable to lose. If you just plan on getting a feel for the black zone you can simply go there in 4.1 gear to see what it is like. Don't go after high ip, if you are alone it is very likely that higher item power won't save you if you get caught by someone.

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Hi. I created a guild and bought a guild island. I left the guild but I no longer can return to the Island. I put my name as co-owner before I left. What can I do? ” It sounds like you entered your name but forgot to click save in the bottom. If you don't have anything on that island yet you can simply create a new guild to make another guild island. If you have something on that island that you can try to reach out to support by creating a ticket here or mailing them at s…

• Quote from waterfill: “Ita not compatible? Wtf? Before i played, now no more? ” Hey, you should still be able to access the game from the apk on our website. You can find the download for it here: albiononline.com/download - Hellements

• Quote from SirBlaszka: “I open the AppStore and the Albion Online application is NONE! ” It might take a few minutes to roll out on all stores across the globe. Try again in a bit Quote from AndersonSB: “Que pasa con los players que solo juegan en dispositivo móvil desde antes de el lanzamiento en play store, no van a poder resivir la skin? ” You will need to login on both desktop & mobile after the release. Logins from before do not count. - Hellements

• Quote from Vandyken: “- No text in search bar - Items unequipped - items fully repaired Problem: Items not visible in the tabforum.albiononline.com/index.p…a41a598ec8a023593e856d42b ” Hey, I think I found your error. For Enchantment you have 0 selected in your market window, this way the enchanted items do not show up. You can press the arrow in the top-right of the market window to completely reset all presets.

• DUVIDA CORREIO

Hey @Agnikai Please try to reach out to our customer support via your profile or by directly mailing them at support@albiononline.com They might be able to help you on this case. - Hellements

• Thanks for the suggestions and inputs, I passed this on to the devs. - Hellements

• Thanks for the feedback on the new tutorial, this is very useful for us. I will pass this on to the devs. - Hellements

• Where my star at?

Thanks for the feedback, I passed it on to the devs - Hellements

• 700 IP means all your gear has to be minimum 4.0. That's a really low entry point already. If you're running around in gear below 4.0 you are essentially still in the tutorial part of the game. 4.0 gathering gear also has 700 IP, so as long as you have a weapon and a cape/gathering backpack equipped and your gear is not heaviliy damaged, you will meet the requirements.

• You only get a protection bubble after zoning or when you enter a protected area, which can usually be found arounds rests or cities. You can not gain a shield again if your current one is still on cooldown, takes 60 seconds or moving far enough to reset this cooldown. You also don't get the shield when entering a protected area if you are outlaw. - Hellements

• Hey, I'm Hellements!

Hellements - - Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, I'm Hellements and you've probably seen me hanging around the Albion platforms helping out with community work. I started playing the game in 2017 and after enjoying the game for several years, I stumbled upon SBI's job offer in 2020. Having worked in community management for a different game before and already spending my days on Albion Online, I decided to try my luck. Due to the competitive nature of the guilds I was in, I decided to remove myself from the ingame politics and le…