Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• Quote from Loucipher: “That is possible, but no one in the forum can confirm it. Please take it up with Support. ” thank you for your comments

• Could the player have deleted his account?

• Put as many cross symbols on the mountains as you want. You will see the crescent every time you look at the sky. It is difficult to be a Turk, you are fighting the world. It is more difficult not to be a Turk because you are fighting the Turks. . .

• Quote from Malkalma: “Giggled when I saw the title & flag ” where are you from

• Pvp dogs that come to the bank in the Longshadow area attack people, distract and annoy the players. . . You are a fool. why doesn't the game prevent them. Hopefully the game doesn't have to be stupid to be pvp. there must be a LAW. where there is no justice, anarchy begins.

• Quote from Loucipher: “The names of people who killed you usually disappear from the death log after some time. The death log shows only the most recent deaths anyway. If you want to find some archived deaths, you can try the Killboard. Bear in mind, though, the API behind it is sluggish, and you will not find the most recent data in there. ” only the name of the last person who killed has disappeared, even the very old ones remain.

• thanks. . .

• very bad challenge

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

very very very bad challenge, raven morgana. Why isn't the new ride not coming? poor premium

• the name of the person who killed me has been lost.Does anyone know why?

• app bug old version

Kutluca1453 - - Bugs

Quote from Raulken: “please remember to put link to download new version client PD ” Thanks for starting this topic bro

• app bug old version

Kutluca1453 - - Bugs

If this is an error I am waiting for the solution

• Looting is a big challenge in the game. 50 people are jumping on cotton or leather. In addition, the renewal period is very long. It must have 2 servers. computer and phone must be separate. justice is provided like this only

• Fuck you albion

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Saabotage: “It used to be a banable offense to push somebody from a safe zone into a deadly zone. aka When people used to push people out of Caerleon into the sewers to rob them. I don't know why SBI is not enforcing this. But also their is a button in settings you can set, and it will ask you if you want to go into a deadly zone, before it lets you load into it. ” Pushing people out of Caerleon into sewers is a whole other action then pus…

• Funny system

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Being the only presenter is ridiculous. Dozens of people struggle for 1 cotton. Of course if he finds it. Even the T6 territories are filled with players riding horses and collecting loot. I can find garbage there. I bought premium but can't loot. I'm blocking myself so as not to delete the game. Another issue. Although I am premium, the t5 Chest is like t3. Fortunately, there are more t4 runes now. I'm having so much fun. The dungeon in T6 t7 t8 is full of cowardly people lurking in ambush. the…

• notification

Kutluca1453 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Can the sales notification of our products in the in-game market come as an out-of-game notification?

• Fuck you albion

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Quote from Saabotage: “It used to be a banable offense to push somebody from a safe zone into a deadly zone. aka When people used to push people out of Caerleon into the sewers to rob them. I don't know why SBI is not enforcing this. But also their is a button in settings you can set, and it will ask you if you want to go into a deadly zone, before it lets you load into it. ” You are right man, it was a mistake to open the notification. but this is not a crime, just a mistake. the in-game crime …

• Fuck you albion

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Quote from Apotosariel: “I think they robbed you of your sanity as well. ” Those who do not know where to come from and where to go are fools. mental health does not deteriorate so easily. you are just talking make a difference from the animal and think

• Re: Lost items

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Normal players do not die in the yellow zone. Why can pvp infect them? so stupid. let the players play comfortably. the game should remove it. people just kill loot yqpan players and think they are heroes anyway. at least they should be comfortable in the yellow zone. I also completely forgot the notification. because it was the first time I lived it. Even if it's a game, it's not right to be so dishonest and cowardly. I didn't fight, I just died. This pack of dogs is disgusting.

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ravenar: “It is still bad game design. ” I don't necessarily disagree. Nor was I defending the mechanic as Borbarad suggested. My point was the OP was blaming the game when he himself overrode the safety net that would have protected him from this. You can blame the game all you like but its on you if you choose to disable it. Question is I suppose was the 'victim' aware this could happen. Maybe, maybe not. There are many pvp rules in this game that people dont un…

Kutluca1453 - - Rants

Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game? And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always. ” the game's fault. It's funny to be pushed over and over by another actor. Calm players should have an advantage over dogs. i love albion. booty is fun. It's good to buy luxury items, buy luxury beds and have fun. no p2w. I e…