Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 473.

• Quote from DareDrop: “Just buy a extra tab in the Bank. ” @.@ Did you read anything of his concern ?? What's an extra tab in the bank do when you are in CD and you open a 5 mil chest and can't bring it home?

• Cripple

SpicyPepper - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from ViniColen: “Stun run first stun you and then run, this is why its called "stun run" lol. And after you recover from the stun, your opponent is definitely 4m+ away. ” Yeah, you are using it wrong that's why it's not working. I told you Cripple isn't used to chase people, you described exactly that. Cripple is a hard counter to stun run. You use cripple to remove to stun run entirely before you even get stunned, not the other way around. Stun run is melee, and has longer animation (of t…

• Albion Online’s Popularity Hits Record Level Please improve server to accommodate the new players without kicking out the old ones playing on PC.

• Pump for more drama. This thread has been entertaining. Tks for the show everyone.

• Quote from pinto: “ironroot is dying in the new hellgate even through the link, his heal is just too weak (especially after the 10% healing sickness in heal in hellgates, which affected especially nature). ” Yes, I've never disagreed on Iron Root being weak. Pretty much anyone running HG on a regular basis know that. It's a fact, it needs a buff. All i'm saying was: Quote from SpicyPepper: “If we buff nature healing output up to Holy level, it will just be outright superior to Holy. ” It need a …

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “I think ironroot could get a cd buff (20s->15s) to make interrupts less impactful, and you'd be able to rotate on 15s cd abilities (cleanse heal, PoN) or just revert the link range P.S. people are sleeping on druidic + rdps, got a ~85% wr (and you literally cant lose vs grail) ” All nature are better than holy against CC with that 15m cleanse. On top of that they consume much less mana than holy. So they can't have as much heal as holy or no one will play holy anymore. As …

• Quote from Yorhaka: “the last words from you is important. and its not easy to follow meta for slayer level ( if youre not playin for years)i enter the game I remember i am a sword player i'm leaving the game ” At least pick up 2-3 weapon trees. ~.~ It's not possible to play only 1 tree in this game considering how much they change shit. One patch something is completely broken, and the next one that same thing becomes utterly garbage. I can't understand why they don't tweak the stat bit by bit.

• Quote from Abaddon_Rull: “Agreed, every piece of every item in the game should scale with IP. Otherwise what is the damn point of having tiers, IP, or investing time fame farming? If my Royal Cloth Boots give me 20% dmg at T4.0, why would I spend the time and money on getting T8.3? It negates the sense of progression. ” At least shoes spell cost 0 mana and no spell on the shoes slot scale. The most hilarious thing is the assassin jacket. The only thing that scale with IP in Ambush is the mana co…

• Mace, Spear

Quote from deenne: “If you think that spear is not overtunned u must be spear fan boy and u are biased or u dont want see that fact spear is overtunned. ” Can't you see his profile pic ?? Please put me out of this discussion. I'm only here to point out the profile pic. Leaving now.

• Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and frost nova.. if you want running circles go to the gym IRL.. ” 1. Frost E delay time will be fixed in next patch. 2. You can't run in circle in Gym. You can only run on the treadmill there. P/S: because of point 2, if one want to run in circle, he will have to run around the neighborhood, which …

• Quote from ZzzDevilVNzzZ: “have u tried froststaff? It will not brust the hallow fall but both of u will run around 1h in the cd until 1 of u made some mistake or runout of food and potion. ” I indeed haven't. I might have to grind up either holy or frost and test them out in Slayers to find out.

• Quote from LegaI: “First of all, I am comparing ironroot and great holy in new hellgates (yes I fought ironroots in new hellgates as well past 2 months), not old ones.Second of all, meta is not guardian helm and fiend cowl, its helmet of valor. Thirdly, meta is still cultist sandals on dps but royal on healer, so you are wrong again Lastly, no, great holy E knock is irrelevant against 1h dagger grail, knight helm completely negates it. Please master 2v2s before you wanna talk about balancing the…

• Quote from Yngvi: “Ironroot is a complete rubbish, it's not good at any content, literally none, reversing the nerf they made it at least would be usable again, yet it wouldn't be as strong as great holy, surely ironroot will be very good against stun + dps and it's exactly why they should buff the ironroot, the HG is being destroyed by these stupid stun + dps players who do a scripted combo and kill any healer and if they don't just run like you're in a marathon until you get the combo again I …

• Quote from Caideroth: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Caideroth: “It kinda sucks that the capital cities get more “solo” like gameplay when Caerleon is suppose to be the small/solo faction in essence, and what I mean by that is even without grouping up you can capture outposts, run with the Zerg and rake up points by just trotting along with your royal capital entourage. ” Uhm . . . What you said need to be "addressed" about Caerleon faction is the whole point of it. That's why people join …

• Cripple

Quote from ViniColen: “Against soldier boots, Demon boots and mainly, cait builds, like quaterstaffs, maces, bows and ice, cripple is awful. This is why everyone uses hook to do cripple job. You cant hit anyone with 4m radius. This is a joke. ” Harpoon doesn't do cripple job, harpoon is use to catch someone running away, Cripple is used like a purge. You are forcing harpoon's role on Cripple, ofc it's not gonna be good at it. Soldier boots and demon boots are not the same, cripple counter soldie…

• Quote from Caideroth: “It kinda sucks that the capital cities get more “solo” like gameplay when Caerleon is suppose to be the small/solo faction in essence, and what I mean by that is even without grouping up you can capture outposts, run with the Zerg and rake up points by just trotting along with your royal capital entourage. ” Uhm . . . What you said need to be "addressed" about Caerleon faction is the whole point of it. That's why people join Caerleon. To attack whatever on sight. People jo…

• Quote from LegaI: “I mained Grail Dagger (CC comp) and Ironroots were so much easier to kill than good great holy players ” That's both wrong and true at the same time. You are comparing Iron Root in old HG versus Great Holy in new HG (because there's no Iron Root in new HG) What's true is that Grail + Dagger in new HG indeed will have a harder time against Great Holy dps than Quarterstaff + Dagger against Ironroot dps in old HG. What's wrong is that the reason isn't because of the Iron root ver…

• Quote from pinto: “ironroot is utterly trash when compared to great holy/lifetouch in 2v2s, even though it was specially designed for 2v2 environment. the link is too easy to break, an glaive can easily break the ironroot whenever he wants just with his E skill, nothing else needed. buff the link duration and range, make it as it was before call to arms patch was released. this way ironroot can be in pair with holy staves in 2v2. ” I can't agree that making iron root on equal ground with holy is…

• weapons destruction

SpicyPepper - - Feedback & Suggestions

Well, if everything is unplayable like you said. Then everything will become playable again, because now they're all shit. Cheers!

• Quote from FlipItOut: “Thing is, newbies have no idea about black market, and most of them are scared to go to the full loot zones and if they even manage to make it into Caerleon most of them don't even get the idea how the the BM works. ” It does NOT matter whether newbies know their way around black market. They don't even need to know that BM exist. The result is still the same. An increase in supply of low tier items in the outer cities increase the profit margin for transporting. It bring …