Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

• I was talking about total fame to prevent abusing guild hopping

• It should be based on total fame. People can max stats in a week if they join a good guild.

• Quote from maxforummfv: “and what if There is no tanker in party? PVE is sometime crazy, you know. Not everytime a party has a tanker, may be bunch of DPS and me. So the argo can be any of them at anytime. And it make me hard to save all if just use Q and W. That why I like E of Wild Staff. Guide me this situation. ” I would leave the party and find a new one. You are just wasting time. If you don't have a tank you will pull aggro with amount of healing required.

• Quote from Gabumon: “There is a reason why endgame PvE don't use neither Divine Staff nor Great Nature, and that's not even considering how those two staves are not used in any PvP content other than Corrupted Dungeon. ” Because you dont pull 2 whole groups of mobs in Ava and you cant switch tanks in GRD as you only have 4 or 5 people. You need burst heal and/or shields to buff their EHP while your beam stacks builds or HoT slowly heals.

• Id be happy with a random guy on fiver so we get unique icons.

• Quote from Rhodesia: “Congratulations for being a success story. 150m, even when split, isn't a laughing matter. A lot of people love to complain on here, including me sometimes, but the truth is there's nothing like Albion out-there, and certainly nothing this popular & growing. And most likely the people commenting here never ran a business remotely close to albion's scale. Looking forward to the mobile launch and the new wave of players it'll bring. ” Yes, enjoy those login queues and cluster…

• Confusing names extends to players mimicking alliances and guilds to gank or confuse during ZVZ, why is this allowed?

• Quote from assassinBK: “Risk vs revard on Albion. 2 shitters with invis can totally lock some PvE locations because try killing them don't solve nothing. You risk much more then they can lost. Few min later after kill them you will have thisame shitters again in this location. I am OK with usinng windwall or ironclad but using invis in PvE is cancer. ” Checklist to complain about PvP, especially open world bosses where it's known you will run into these type of builds. Healer on divine Tank on i…

• Lets get more people in when the game cant even handle the current player base. There's queues to play the game and queues to clusters.

• Premium or not, it's a shit system and SBI needs to do something about it. Good luck trying to launch on mobile with a doubling of the player base.

• Once upon a time people ran anti dive comps before scouts became a thing. Now people that FF go all out suicidal crypt candle spectre jacket builds, that's your own fault. If you want to trade mob fame per hour for PvP, then that's risk vs reward. For people saying that you can jump a team low to mobs, one thing that you can do is have your blazing stand 2 screens back ( still gets fame) after dropping his E. There's plenty of ways to do it but nobody wants to PvP anymore and its easier to cry a…

• So they will remove dungeon diving then decrease the value of silver later on in another patch since nothing is trashing and people are printing silver from safe dungeons. Investor business decision at it's best.

• linux chat bubble bug

addidas - - Bugs

Client: Native linux client. When health bars are turned off, chat bubbles do not stick to characters heads, they stay stuck on a fixed location on the screen. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's more apparent when theres lots of players like zvz. As you can see below, the chat bubble is not attached to anybody, i'm running around and its stuck to a fixed location on my screen. chat-buble-bug.png

• If you turn health bars off, the chat bars just appear on screen and stay in the fixed location on screen, if health bars are on, the chat bubble follows the players around.

• Ambush sound effect is missing?

addidas - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, I can still hear the "Poof!" Sound when someone near me uses the Assassin Jacket Ambush spell. Is it another spell you experience this with? Have you checked your audio settings? ” Were you able to retest on linux?

• Quote from Korn: “Hi all, here is a short explanation of how the manual cluster queue priority system works. 1. The cluster queue in general works on an alliance level. 2. Based on the players from the alliance who are in the queue or already in the zone, the system calculates how many total player slots that alliance will get in the zone in the upcoming queue cycle. The calculation is based on the average IP value of the players in the queue or zone. This calculation is not affected by any manu…

addidas - - Bugs

forgot to mention I am using native Linux client on ubuntu. my sound is working as I can hear their footsteps before they cast ambush. I also have issues with people zoning into the map, sometimes the portal noise just stops working. this is different to ambush as ambush doesn't make a noise at all.

addidas - - Bugs

I'm sure at one point the enemy could hear the sound when cast, has it been removed or am i remembering it incorrectly? Currently there is no sound effect at all, the player just goes invisible on the enemy screen without hearing anything.

• Fix the Profanity Filter

addidas - - Bugs

If you want to disable english, untick english and tick some other random language. If you have everything unticked, english is ticked again after you close and re-enter the game.