Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 413.

• Quote from tabooshka: “this guy still salty 2 years later ” Quote from Midgard: “Quote from tabooshka: “this guy still salty 2 years later ” Yeah. Somebody lifted his rock up it would seem... ” You two have no right to even talk about salt, you both shed so much salt combined no one works the salt mines anymore they just come to you.

• Ya sure cause i got plenty of screenshots and stuff from their tops. In 6 months you can SOLO mass around 15B. what do you think players can do in a group of thousands with massive required donations and taxes...

• Quote from Deathskills: “We are still all waiting for a list of names of the player bans and it is a known fact that showing names of the banned characters is not a legal issue (or else Ubisoft and a couple other companies wouldn't be actively doing it in their games to live show when players are banned and why ” The problem is.. it would show all those who they haven't banned o.0

• Quote from Rodic: “@Rainphase Sir, It is not deleted. Regards ” Uh.. how can you tell if it was deleted.. its not there anymore lol.

• 170m lol... Arch has around 500B in liquid silver another 250-500b In items / donations / mats etc in chests on an untold amount of islands. At a certain point in the game... silver means absolutely nothing. Hideouts should be GUILD only and Only 1 Guild Hideout per Zone. So you can have 15 hideouts but you are only able to get into one.. this should solve the Hideout issues.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Well, yeah. Problem with heron is: " ok , I throw, I hit... Then what? It's not an engage cc weapon since it's only one CC ability compared to a Mace ir Even hammer. So I Will get 100% hammer and maces if CC is My gameplay. Damage is low compared to other one handed weapons (broadsword, bloodletter) Would be much much better with lower CD (20 secs is perfect) than last damage buff. ” If you rely on Nonstop stuns to win a fight... you are compensating for your lack of s…

• At 20 seconds you can rotate cooldowns with assassin hood and deal stupid damage way too fast. I believe it was once at 20 seconds long time ago and got balanced back to 25.. unless im thinking of another weapon.

• Lets use league of legends as an example, if you kill your opponent and he used ignite on you at low hp... well you dead.. Try Guardian Helmet, Try some defensives..

• Quote from Drewski17: “Quote from Korn: “Recently, there have been quite a few threads about the non-consensual PvP balance in Albion Online. There are a lot of complaints that due to recent changes, it is too hard to catch and kill potential ganking victims. First of all, note that our balance goal is to maximize the amount of PvP that happens in the game in a sustainable way. Non-consensual PvP in full loot games is extremely hard to do properly. The underlying issue is that it needs to be set…

• Re: Hellions Jacket

Rainphase - - Forum Banter

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from Rainphase: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from Rainphase: “He is talking about game mechanics, if you want to simply run at someone and beat them to death with your weapon you are probably going to die every single time. use some skill use some tactics. I don't know how many times I need to say this in a post. Running at a wall head first will eventually cause it to get knocked down.. but is that really the smartest way to do it? ” I have played this game mor…

• Go out in groups and not everyone ganks in full cc builds. I gank in stuff that allows players to fight me, and I don't just gank gatherers or transporters.. I take 1v2 fight all the time with people in gank gear or pvp gear. Well USED To.. i dun play anymore.

• Racism and Shamefully Poor Moderation

Rainphase - - Rants

Quote from Apotosariel: “Quote from Rainphase: “They have their own house, they have a family, they have a job, they make money, they are generally happy in life.... ” Is this what makes a person happy in life. That's news to me. Paint me surprised. @pr3moorejeremys if his crying bothers you, you can go and play candy land by yourself. ” I have all of these things but maybe its because I own them all and don't owe any money.. (exception of family / job ... things you can't own lol) But yes gener…

Rainphase - - Rants

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Rainphase: “People are just dumb man, they suck at a game or have a bad life and don't do anything about it.. So what do they do? try to trigger people... try to insult people... etc etc etc. In the end the people who are getting insulted are laughing. They have their own house, they have a family, they have a job, they make money, they are generally happy in life.... Unlike the insulter, still living with mom, living in the basement. No job, no money, Living off o…

Rainphase - - Rants

People are just dumb man, they suck at a game or have a bad life and don't do anything about it.. So what do they do? try to trigger people... try to insult people... etc etc etc. In the end the people who are getting insulted are laughing. They have their own house, they have a family, they have a job, they make money, they are generally happy in life.... Unlike the insulter, still living with mom, living in the basement. No job, no money, Living off of Biden Bucks. Its a sad life.

• Quote from GankersSuck: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “the above poster got ganked and is mad. btw the more you nerf ganking the bigger the gank groups get. ” Statement #2 is false. The ganking groups were the same size or even bigger during beta so your argument makes little to no sense. Just accept the fact that if you like ganking this much you are probably a sociopath. ” Your forum name lol, troll much or just that mad you needed to make a forum account to post. Statement 2 is 100% accurat…

Rainphase - - Rants

They already moved your post to rants, hilarious.

• Quote from teopower89: “Quote from PastaPlease: “Ouch, someone get that man an ambulance ” Don't worry, i don't care enough about this whole thing to be butthurt. I still think it's hilarious that a "pro player" has literaly zero posts on this forum. Peace out ” Better than people with 302 posts of which 90% are troll responses, but hey I don't give a flying F either.

• What to do with it

Rainphase - - Rants

You are correct. They do it for attention most of the time.

• Technically they can but if you paid with $ they can't do anything because they would need to refund the money if they took the skin back. As far as in-game currently they could remove the skin and not return your silver. As you don't own anything in the game technically according to the EULA.

• What to do with it

Rainphase - - Rants

Honestly a good troll doesn't require you to be hurt or etc.. He simply is trolling for a reason, and most of them troll to waste your time.. Wether or not you feel it is a waste is irrelevant.