Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Wenn man die Statistik etwas vereinfacht (Gesetz der Grossen Zahlen, etc) dann muss man auf lange Sicht immer 50% der Felder giessen - egal welcher Samen - wenn man die Zahl der Samen konstant halten will. Wenn man die Tabellenkalkulation anwirft kommt man auch irgendwann zu der Erkenntnis das die Marktpreise der Samen im langen Schnitt (Schwankungen über 2 Monate mal rausmitteln) für (fast) alle Samen und normale Tierkinder so angepasst sind das man nichts langfristig bevorzugen kann (ja es gib…

• [SORRY] The-Risen sucht neue Member

Oldboy - - Gilden

push

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

Oldboy - - Feedback & Suggestions

By generating focus by activity you would see far more Fishing Bots.

• Anticheat overrsensitive

I experienced the last days some disconnects due to anticheat in complete normal game situations. As I know that several other player have same experience, I like you to check why anticheat got so sensitive now.

• There used to be a arrow to go to next page in market or when checking mails. This button is gone with the patch.

• Please allow stonemasons to be repaired by enchanted stone. At the moment you cannot use enchanted stone for repair of stonemason

• Poll: Alliance Feature

This change is a complete joke. You totally support small power groups by destroying the game effective for casual players. The zerg mechanic itself ensures that an alliance cannot bring 500 man on a battlefield. And a vote consiting of 1200 accounts should have no significance in a game beeing played by far more than 30k accounts regular (just count the player number of the larger alliances). Especially when this vote is not promoted in game. What will happening is that 1. still super strong al…

• Weird latency issues

Oldboy - - Bugs

It might have been other cause, but I reinstalled game 10 days ago and since then it seems fine

• That really is a showstopper for me today which will cost me some stuff

• Weird latency issues

Oldboy - - Bugs

I experience similar problems. My Internetconnection is fine ~100Mbit/s local transfer. During that time my ping is often 20ms higher than usual, but that is still neglectable for the game experience. PC is powerful enough to exclude the PC directly. So it is either a sever bug in graphical driver/client or more likely an issue regarding the sever connection. I have real problems tanking dungeons the last 3 days. While most guild members from same country have no problem, I know of at least one …

• Alliance Point Sharing

Oldboy - - Developers' Statements

Quote from ImaDoki: “You talked about those things as if they are bad. Casual guilds shouldn't be playing riskless in high end zones. This proposal is in the correct direction. If you want to be part of end game content, make an effort. Show up in CTAs, help keep the territories, don't just leech. ” First there is no riskless play possible in Mercia. Neither for casual nor for progress gamers, You should play long enough to know this. But if beeing part of pro game alliance would reduce risk, wh…

• I know that at the same Time at least two additional guild member had similar problems. If my assumption of routing is right it is normal that only part of player base is affected .

• Alliance Point Sharing

Your proposed Idea is not the right tool to downsize alliances as it is NOT punishing large alliances, it is punishing alliances with large differences in the effort the guilds are willing to spend for season points. Assume an alliance of only three guilds: 1 guild is place 1 of last season and guild 2 and 3 are the last 2 guilds in position ranking. What would this change mean? guild 1 would have reached instead of 675k points only 675*0,66 points and lost their very clear first place and guild…

• Hello, the last days (since last patch) I had from time to time some disconnetcs usually when zoning. Today I could not even craft in Carleon without several DC. I could track with ping plotter to have a problem inside Amazon routing zone. I know that ping plotting can be misleading, but could you please investigate.

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Quote from tabooshka: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=336954#post336954 bring resource extractors, make territories valuable again and let people choose their own time slot from 4 hour window or just remove gvgs and let just let everyone fight in crystal realm without owning territory cuz this clearly isnt going to work ” Each territory has a resource extractor, as energy is a resource which can be exchanged vs any other resource using market. An additional long time resource would be se…

• City Runs !!!

Oldboy - - General Questions & Discussions

Armored Horse is a start. But a dedicated Player can unmount you from armored Horse T5 in short Time. Using T8 Horse improves the Chance of survival

• Sammelausrüstung und bufffood erhöhen die Ausbeute pro Zeit. Mehr Ausbeute ergibt mehr Ruhm pro Zeit. Verzauberte Mats geben auch mehr Ruhm als normale Mats. Aber der Aufstieg zu T5 und höher dauert wirklich viel länger als am Anfang.

• Sevens is doing great job. For those not knowing he kept some prices low in Caerleon. In early times it might have been good feeding only carrot soup, but now it is far more complicated. Also tax. You can have a resource refining station with maybe 4% compensating its food cost, but for butcher you should be not too far below 100% tax to even get food costs compensated.