Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Eye Kebab

Knught - - Feedback & Suggestions

When you get no pvp in a hellgate have it so that you can harvest the demons at the end for their eyes. These eyes would be a new cooking ingredient, for a food that increases your cooldown rate by a significant amount any time you score a killing blow on someone with equal or greater IP. The effect would have to be reset level to compete with an "always on" pork omelette. 200% increased cooldown rate for 3 seconds, or something crazy like that. Obviously just a silly idea, but I thought it soun…

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

Quote from Midgard: “You’re forgetting one important point. Alts generate revenue for SBI. It’s not an oversight that focus is generated this way and that alts with premium are desirable. It’s designed that way to generate revenue. It’s part of the business model. They aren’t going to change that. ” No argument from me on the fact they generate profit this way! I'm merely stating that I think the crafting system would be more fun if focus were generated in some way other than paying additional s…

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

Greetings! I've been playing over a year now and don't have much negative to say about the game. There's a lot to love in Albion and I agree with most of the changes that have been implemented since I've started playing, which was a few months before the Queen update. However, I feel that the way focus is generated really takes away from the "Do everything on one character" aesthetic of the game. What if instead focus was generated by activities in a similar way to challenge points? Still premiu…