Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ghostwolf

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Buchecha: “when are you going to add some use to this wolf? turn skin or anything. it currently has no use, before it could become a correct skin? and why is it now only on the island unknown.png ” See this post for more information: Tame Ghostwolf - Without a destination, I lost in the game?????

• Quote from MEGLADOUCHE: “" this ability will now stay active with any direct ability damage" Are these real patch notes? I didn't see this change. Is it official or is this a wishlist/suggestion thing? ” It's the patch on the TestServer - it's not on Live yet. Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 8

• Some free-mail providers are causing issues when it comes to receiving Albion emails. Please hold on and wait for Support to reply, as unfortunately we can't do anything more on the forum with account related issues.

• Please make sure your friends don't keep updating the support tickets, as this will bump them back to the end of the line each time.

• The verification code email is sent to the email address that is registered to your Albion account. Have your friends checked their spam folders? The email is sent from accounts@albiononline.com - you should whitelist that address, to ensure it gets through.

• Quote from MichelKesin: “Did I not have my bubble due to me switching portals so fast? ” As Lavender1 said, protection bubbles are subject to cooldowns, just like your weapon and gear spells. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…333ce1d9a6c3fcba1bb364291

• Remst59

SHARKY - - Introduce yourself!

Bonjour @remst59 Welcome back to Albion! You might want to check out the French section of the forums: Forum Francophone (French)

• Quote from minirlz: “I have to go buy a direwolf to use my skin? ” Yes, that's exactly what you need to do. On the bright side - a Direwolf is much cheaper to purchase than the Spectral Wolf ever was - before or after it became a skin. The great thing about it being a skin is the fact that you can never lose it.

• Little question.

You only get referral rewards if your friend purchases premium. You will be able to see the status of all your referrals on this page: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/summary

• Quote from Zooldik: “How can I invite a friend? ” Hi @Zooldik, Welcome to the forum. To invite friends and receive referral rewards, you need to give then your 'referral link'. Your own unique referral link can be found here: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/overview From that page, copy your link and then send it to your friends.

• Little question.

Hi @CassX, Support is available in the 9 languages the game is translated into: - English - German - French - Russian - Polish - Spanish - Brazilian Portuguese - Simplified Chinese - Korean If a player does not have any understanding of any those 9 languages then they should use their own language when contacting support. A translator app will then be used to understand the issue. Support will answer those issues back in English.

• Hi @uscry, Please contact support with your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or support@albiononline.com You can use your own native language when conversing with the support team.

• Referral

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from ccchingchongcc6: “Why did i not get my reward for referring the game to the other players? my friend just bought a premium but i did not get any rewards from it and in my referral record in the website, he is approved yet i did not receive anything ” You should check the SETTINGS > CLAIM REWARDS menu in-game. Also, be aware that the Gold reward comes a few days after the initial rewards. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…333ce1d9a6c3fcba1bb364291

• Can't find the mail to reactivate my account

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from Darkalyz: “edit: they're asking it only in the TEST server ” Hi there, The email verification function does not actually work on the Test Server - even though it will tell you an email has been sent, it has not. You will need to wait until the Test Server has been synced with the live database to be able to access it again. Unfortunately there is no set time for this to happen.

• ban accomp?

SHARKY - - Bugs

Account related issues can only be dealt with by support: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or support@albiononline.com I'm locking this thread now as per forum rules.

• How to receive kill fame?

My pleasure!

• How to receive kill fame?

Hi @Connstantin, welcome to the forums, You have to be partied with whoever gets the final blow, to receive any of the fame, and to have the kill attributed to your stats.

• Quote from Davidm38: “What time eastern time each day will I get my 20 learning points as a part of premium membership ” Learning Points are not actually given all at once, each day. They are accumulated at a rate of 0.01388888888 per minute. This equates to 20 over a 24hour period. To put it more simply, you get 1 Learning Point every 72 minutes.

• Quote from TumultoBR: “The game's not on the Brazilian appstore yet.. this still takes some time?? ” Hi there @TumultoBR This should help you: Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from desimushk: “Is it available in HK Apple APP Store. I cannot find it. ” Hi, It takes some time for the search indexes to update. I would recommend going from the direct links below: - Apple App Store - Google Play Store - Mytherceria ”

• Quote from Meatloaf80: “I have i phone 12 pro max on 14.6 and Albion Online isnt showing up on in the app store. ” Hi @Meatloaf80, This should help you: Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from desimushk: “Is it available in HK Apple APP Store. I cannot find it. ” Hi, It takes some time for the search indexes to update. I would recommend going from the direct links below: - Apple App Store - Google Play Store - Mytherceria ”