Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The warhorse is now available as a skin to unlock for gold ...

• Quote from WetWilly: “Additionally you lose 20% of your materials when demolishing buildings. ” 10%

• Quote from SirusX715: “If it's your personal island, I believe you can strip down the buildings, abandon, and just remake at new city. ” This is an option (albeit a pain in the backside if youve built heavily on your island). Also the island retains its old level when rebuilt in a new city ..

• Island moves are rarely offered. There have only been 3 times when the free island move option has been granted in the 4 years since game launch. Each time it was immediately following a major map update, and the move only valid for 30 days.

• Island Optimize

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from WetWilly: “Irrelevant. Buildings and Upgrading buildings is not a gathering or production skill. ” Refining and crafting are though .. and done in complete safety with a single click and a channel ... not 1 click per item.

• Island Optimize

Quote from WetWilly: “No...exactly my point....you can't really go AFK...there are mobs, and PKers running around. ” How about house building/upgrades on an island. 100% safe, and yet SBI CHANGED the mechanic to reduce the number of clicks required to load in resources, instead replacing with a channel. The same with silver bags and tomes .. so there are multiple examples of click intensive activities in safe areas that have been changed. Anyone who's been around for any length of time and knows…

• Island Optimize

Quote from Unangwata: “Sadly this game is not modern manufacture simulation. This is medieval (sort of) theme. Speaking of simulation, harvesting everything with once click doesn't make game feel more realistic, which to some degree is part of any game ” fantastic point. Lets make refining and crafting one click for EVERY piece of resource you refine and EVERY item you craft eh ... after all we want more realism dont we .. no matter how much game design and playability suffers ...

• Island Optimize

Quote from WetWilly: “No, however you or someone else had to take the time to manually go to each tree and cut the logs. ” Correct. And they cut multiple logs from each tree with a single click and a channel ... not clicking multiple times. What do you do in the 10 seconds it takes to gather those logs by the way? Go AFK?

• Island Optimize

Quote from Unangwata: “Automation on the other hand turns you into zombie, you want game playing itself for you.. ” When we have a pile of logs do we have to refine them one click at a time or is it a single click and a channel? When we craft a bunch of gear to we have to craft each item with a click or is it a single click and a channel? When we use silver bags or tomes do we have to click each one to use it or is it a single click or a channel? (used to be multiple clicks .. they changed it) S…

• Island Optimize

Quote from WetWilly: “I am sorry, but I think you are wrong. ” Im not. Quote from WetWilly: “I have already said why ” And ive already debunked it. Quote from WetWilly: “You saying it again and again isn't going to change whether you are right or wrong ” No, but it might help the hard of thinking actually grasp it. Quote from WetWilly: “The fact that you continue to argue about the assinine number of clicks is realy just evidence about what I am saying ” It quite simply isnt Quote from WetWilly:…

• Island Optimize

Quote from WetWilly: “Now if I were able to channel it and farm mostly AFK, then sure I would probably start doing it again. ” Where did anyone say you'd be able to do it afk? You have a misconception of what is being suggested if thats what you think. All that is being asked is that its less of a click-fest. Say I have a level 6 island with 5 farms. I'd still have to go to each plot and click to gather the crops (once), click to plant the 9 seeds (once), and click to water them (once). Each one…

• Quote from decand: “Think the guys just roleplaying. ” He mentions Jesus. That isnt roleplaying as jesus doesnt exist in game.

• Island Optimize

Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hellements: “It's already an activity that scales with time investment. Making changes to it by allowing mass harvesting or mass planting would eventually result in crop prices dropping. This would be hurtful to the players who just have access to one island and would only benefit those that have access to many islands as it saves them a lot of time. Speeding up certain activities is always a balancing act and has to be looked at carefully. ”…

• Island Optimize

Quote from Hellements: “It's already an activity that scales with time investment. Making changes to it by allowing mass harvesting or mass planting would eventually result in crop prices dropping. This would be hurtful to the players who just have access to one island and would only benefit those that have access to many islands as it saves them a lot of time. Speeding up certain activities is always a balancing act and has to be looked at carefully. ” There are ways around this which have been…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@DareDrop i dont think you know how this game's economy works. ” He hasnt got a clue.

• In Game Chat

Midgard - - Rants

It was constructive. It suggested that you state your key points and make constructive suggestions as to what should be changed and why in order to solicit feedback and suggestions. But you won’t. Instead you’d rather just whine.

• In Game Chat

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from DareDrop: “Have you tried to use the chat function in this game and any other? PLEASE If not try it and you will see what I am talking about. The problems are so many I could write for days and not cover everything. ” Then just give us the highlights. If your going to complain at least complain in a constructive way instead of just ambiguous whining.

• Island Skins

It’s been suggested many times before and it’s not a bad idea at all. I don’t know why they don’t just release island skins for gold…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Gabumon: “The feedback devs looks in the RT is important to be filtered out and to be given by experienced individuals, and not to have a million uninformed voices giving extrange feedback. ” I never said about giving "the peasants" ability to respond in proper channels, all I advocate for is the visibility of RT and atleast the general talking points, if not the whole discussion, which in term will give many players an understanding of thought processes behind…

• I'm still shaking

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from BarateGites: “so I got all the silver I had and invested it in one single trip ” Haha. Probably not the wisest move but thanks for a good laugh