Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

• Si es así me interesa, 700m de fama

• You are absolutely right now the frost takes 2.4 seconds to freeze, what identity of frost does that have? is useless, like all things that nerf, they just destroy them like bear paws. When someone does not do their job well, this happens, when someone does everything, it is viable to play it, which does not happen.

• Adrenaline Boost

Gacox - - Feedback Testserver

The combat balance must balance all the weapons so that they are all playable and balanced. You do not have to destroy all the weapons to be balanced, now the one who plays, bear claws on cds is because he does not know how to play like curses then ice and other classes that are not used because they do not know how to achieve a fair combat balance. Axes without mobility and without bleeding are worthless, to do what they did, better take them out of the game @Retroman trinityityy "melee" with m…

• no, CDs fame must remain the same, they must nerf people who are only going to make fame and get money, if you break credit or not you fight fame debuff and loot by 200%

• weapons destruction

Gacox - - Feedback & Suggestions

You are destroying the game with the changes you are making. With the changes you make, you leave everything unplayable. Dead axes, Dead Swords, curse dead. More recently the frost of 1h is going to be killed. How are you supposed to defend yourself by playing cloth with black hands for example if your e no longer scores until after 2.4 seconds? what kind of frost doesn't freeze? ridiculous. They screwed up the bear paws my favorite weapon and that of many, now ice, the second favorite. Coming s…

• Base IP in corrupted PLZ

Gacox - - Feedback & Suggestions

High level of CDs? And do I have to kill things like this? 7k fame pvp gyazo.com/f66b0add1c6bb4ad50ee0040e99ad3fa I have between 2-4m of infamy and I find it painful to find you things like this overcharged, Put ip 1100 base ip in the high minimum level, for something it is high level. Stinks Retroman Mytherceria

• Game directors and developers, you are not capable of making escapists disappear no matter how hard you try to do so. Nerfeais weapons like bear paws to avoid this and destroy the people who loved this weapon, now with a bleeder you run much more than any class and escaping without fighting is even easier. It makes me laugh that you focus on getting the game for the mobile when it is not a mobile game, people who try it and do not have a pc will not play, the most attractive aspect is pvp and it…

• @Retroman I have to say that I was wrong, I did not read the entire patch this you propose is a great idea. when he does things well, it must also be said The Wind Wall change is postponed to a later patch and will likely be a rework into a channeled ability wiht a longer duration, AND each enemy player that hits the wall will stack up a buff that increases the caster's resistances and CCR. This way it will be not a strong tool for running away, but still have the potential to work as a support …

• Retroman for a change that you do well and that people congratulate you, you go and screw it up, I think you like people to jump on you

• Adrenaline Boost

Gacox - - Feedback Testserver

gentlemen this is albion, instead of nerfing the escapists, they kill a weapon, so that the only goal is mace, black hands, holy This game is going to shit, thank goodness we will soon have new interesting mmo to try It annoys me because it's a good game, unfortunately the developers are big on it .The favorite weapon of many like me, unplayable because it is easier to nerf a weapon than the escapists of the corrupt f albion

• Re: Eliminate auction house scams

Gacox - - Forum Banter

@RenKatal shut up flat earth you only talk nonsense, only idiots are against improvements, I don't need to say which group you are in Because of the type of person you are, I don't have anything else to talk to you, don't even bother to answer

• Nerf BlackHands

Gacox - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

@moking There are always people who do not know what to do with their lives and come to bother, it is normal. Like rottencheese, who says they are not broken, because I kill a noob with 14m of pvp fame and an hour later I kill him with black hands like the one in the build I just taught, hahaha

• Nerf BlackHands

@Sethis one of the best frost, 9m of infamy, today reviewing his death profile I see this. Let a fool now come out to tell me that the black hands are not broken, that it has value after what was said in the forum and with this photo

• everyone can be wrong like jimbenator and JackFyah. For saying that you deserve that on a bad day you accidentally buy a 200m omelete @RenKatal

• Nerf BlackHands

@Trial_hard Adding the poison to it, it's pure destruction for 200k build deserves to be nerfed now @Retroman Please check this thread

• Nerf BlackHands

If 1400 of a combo in 4.2 with true damage and purge seems weak to you, the one who is wrong is you @Tomperon

• There always have to be people against everything because their lives are too boring to agree to change and the improvement of everyone's life. People like you would enjoy watching the world burn

• Nerf BlackHands

You won because you have a double mercenary and surely the one who plays it does not even know where the keyboard is. Why don't you show your dead against the build garbage we talked about, like the one that killed you a few hours ago? albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/242044907 XDDD @rottencheese

• When you are doing pvp and you buy a lot, you can turn the market and buy something for 10000% of its value, is this really a mechanic or a bug that people who abuse it should definitely be banned by ip? @Azathoth @C40wK1n6 @Mytherceria If it does not seem right to you, check the percentage, that the button to move the market by price is elsewhere so as not to click by mistake

• Nerf BlackHands

I'm up to the hilt to die against black hands, with build 4.2 overloaded because it's super strong. Gameplay bh: Boots, E + W, Cleric + helmet, repeat until the enemy is eliminated. 2 E death Retroman Nerf already this garbage You only need to look at statistics of builds in corrupt, everything is black hands. Check out the most used build on murderledger