Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• - DopyDoge - Crystal Realm - Everyone is frozen or sliding on my screen, displays normal ping(35ms), but feels like 1000ms+. When re-logging I get black-screen or 'failed to login.' Video Proof

• Quote from Vtimmm: “Quote from DopyDoge: “Top 10 for what? Faction points earned? Faction kills? Faction outpost caps? ” Read the instructions part. LELAnd all that what you said, will make points. ” Sometimes I skim and skip an important detail. The information was always there.

• Top 10 for what? Faction points earned? Faction kills? Faction outpost caps?

• Crippling strike REMOVES movement speed bonuses from the enemy. Sword: When using C.Strike on a Sword user with 'Heroic Charges' it removes the charges and the spear user gains 50% speed bonus; the sword user lost heroic charge stacks, attack speed buff, and movement speed bonus. Works exactly the same vs a Sword user with 'Iron Will.' BUG: When using C. Strike on a user with Adrenaline Boost, it does remove the speed bonus while the Spear user gains 50% movement speed bonus and at the same time…

• Did you mean to write Modifier = (1 - LevelAttacker/100) / (1 - LevelDefender/100) Also Modifier = Level 30 (1 - 0.30) / Level 10 (1 - 0.10) Modifier = 0.8 / 0.9 <-- (you meant to write 0.7 / 0.9) Modifier = 0.78 ( 0.8 / 0.9 = 0.8889 & 0.7 / 0.9 = 0.7778)

• I agree with the statements "Solo content should NEVER be as rewarding as group content. Safe content should NEVER be as rewarding as a risky content." SBI should do something about this.

• Title. To discuss details please message me. Total fame: 870m+

• Quote from NaturalSelection: “Quote from DopyDoge: “Quote from Hristov: “The redistribution of points is beyond ridiculous !!! How come I leveled so much stuff to 400 just to find now all my artifacts at 83 ??? i DO NOT agree to have my points redistributed this way! People need to speak up! Put the avalonian armors and weapons in separate trees and let ppl level them if they want... it is not fair to do it this way ... or atleast let people decide. I never play with the avalonian armors. I thin…

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

DopyDoge - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Hristov: “The redistribution of points is beyond ridiculous !!! How come I leveled so much stuff to 400 just to find now all my artifacts at 83 ??? i DO NOT agree to have my points redistributed this way! People need to speak up! Put the avalonian armors and weapons in separate trees and let ppl level them if they want... it is not fair to do it this way ... or atleast let people decide. I never play with the avalonian armors. I think this is NOT OK! Anyone else? ” Have you been on th…

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

DopyDoge - - Feedback Testserver

Have you been on the test server? The weapons are split to 100-100-100-0 (ava) and armors are slit 83-83-83-83-83. On live server my 6.3mp cleric robe is 1630 ip at 400/400 specs. On the test server without touching any of my specs which end up being 100-100-100-83-83-83-83-83; my ip ends up being 1653. Conclusion, the splitting up increases your ip by a new ceiling of +30 ip (before mastery bonus, with mastery bonus the new ip cap is +36 more ip in t8 gear with max spec.

• Two Bugs detected

DopyDoge - - Bugs Testserver

First Bug: In Roads of Avalon, a Wormhole I have never taken before already displays the exit destination. Here You can see the 'grey' portal around it indicating I HAVE NOT traversed it yet. A portal that one traverses has a yellow ring, Example Second Bug: 1-Hand dagger, Bloodthirsty Blade remains toggled despite it being re-toggled to turn off or it's 5 sec duration ran out. After the 20 sec cd, it remains toggled and is impossible to recast it. Solution: Re-equip weapon. (Not a valid one whe…

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Calesvol: “Can we get a Dev clarification on this? @Retroman Based on the only information we have, it seems as though armor artifact specialization will be split between the 5 existing artifact armors into their own separate nodes post-update, and since the total fame required for this node today is 3X the basic item node instead of 5X, it stands to reason that post-update, these 5 new nodes will have less than 100 (most likely 83). Is this the intended outcome?…

• [6. July 2020] Queen Patch 15

DopyDoge - - Patch Notes

Black Panther and Rage Claw has been also nerfed. Move Speed Bonus : 80% -> 75% Gallop Move Speed Bonus: 132% -> 127% Nowhere in your patch notes did you specify your PATCH 15 effecting Premium Mounts. Unless you unintentionally nerfed them because your code classifies Rage/Panther as a swiftclaw type mount, same with Horse, direwolves.

• How many season points do world bosses generate?

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “You put all your eggs in one basket... bummer. ” Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “You put all your eggs in one basket... bummer. ” It's fun to put all your eggs in the basket. It's rarely smart though. ” I never said what amount I lost or if I lost anything. It was a hypothetical question.

• The Durability loss sounds so huge. let's say old zvz repair cost was 100, each item had -30% durability, so you paid 30 silver Repair silver sink increase 50%, now that 30 silver became 45 silver Season 9 Durability patch, in a zerg 11+ happens too often [50-100%] bracket average durability loss 75% up from 30% Season 9: you pay 112.5** silver per item on average to fix Season 8 silver sink increased silver loss by 50%Season 9 silver sink increases silver loss by 375% compared to pre Season 8 R…

• What do you do if/when you dc as a result of bad servers on SBI side, and then proceed to lose 100m-1000m. What do you do after you spent thousands of hours and died not by own fault, but by something unforeseen... Albion's servers? Should/Will SBI doing anything about this? Why should I keep playing the game if at any moment there is 0.0001% chance to lose a large portion of your net worth or losing thousands of hours on unforeseen random event? In case of such an event, why should I keep playi…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from DopyDoge: “Quote from Dunkirkus: “Journals give less at their base rate as you move up in tiers . It’s shown in Albion Wiki. ” I am aware that with each tier you get a lower output of resources. My issues is, at 150% happiness you're supposed to obtain maximum resources. The amount of resources returned is shown in the attachment.At 150% happiness on a T7 laborer I should be receiving 7 resource back, the above image that I started this thread, I received only 5 re…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from DopyDoge: “Quote from Dunkirkus: “Journals give less at their base rate as you move up in tiers . It’s shown in Albion Wiki. ” I am aware that with each tier you get a lower output of resources. My issues is, at 150% happiness you're supposed to obtain maximum resources. The amount of resources returned is shown in the attachment.At 150% happiness on a T7 laborer I should be receiving 7 resource back, the above image that I started this thread, I received only 5 re…

• Quote from Dunkirkus: “Journals give less at their base rate as you move up in tiers . It’s shown in Albion Wiki. ” I am aware that with each tier you get a lower output of resources. My issues is, at 150% happiness you're supposed to obtain maximum resources. The amount of resources returned is shown in the attachment. At 150% happiness on a T7 laborer I should be receiving 7 resource back, the above image that I started this thread, I received only 5 resources back while my laborers were at ma…