Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

• If you have the skin token in your inventory then hit apply to consume it. That will unlock the skin. Afterwards you need to click on your portrait in the top left of your screen and select Appearance. Click the mounts tab and look for the specter wolf under the direwolf skins. You can activate it there and if you ride a direwolf you will then see the skin.

• It duplicates the bank tab so however many slots the first tab has, buying a second or third adds the same amount. The cost to buy a new tab however will go up each time.

• Its as the tittle states, the chat window can be locked to prevent you from accidently moving or resizing it however, after every relog the check box gets unchecked and so I have to check it again.

• WTS - The End of Stormlord

DoomRawrus - - Trade

What if I paid you 75 mill and you only show up 25% of the time?

• Quote from FredJohnson: “@DoomRawrus Did you find one ? Looking for the same thx ” No, I ended up joining up with a black zone guild for now.

• Can't launch game

DoomRawrus - - Bugs

I dunno what the hell is up but I recently started getting this same error. Last week it occurred for a short time then just randomly fixed itself. All has been fine until today where now whenever I try to run Albion i get hit with this EAC error message. I can't even find the program and even researching it hasn't helped as all I can tell about it is its some kind of Windows 10 debugging program which baffles me as I never triggered the thing to run in the first place let alone know how to. I'v…

• You get a bubble whenever you zone into the black zone whether its from town, a hideout or if you are changing zones. The only catch is that you can only get the bubble once every 40 seconds or so. I don't remember the exact time so if you zone into one zone, get a bubble but then quickly turn back into the other zone you will not get a refreshed or second bubble due to the timeout. Another issue occurs with hideouts that are near zone gates. If you come out of a hideout into the black zone it w…

• that's 4.2 gear btw not 4.1

• The snow bunny hat says it takes 4k surprise eggs to craft and I'm at the shop with over 4k eggs but it wont let me craft it. I can craft all the other Easter items. The event ends tommorrow so I am trying to hurry up and get the cap made. YUknCYA.jpg

• Still looking for an active Caerleon faction guild that also enjoys small scale PvP

• Quote from Vivusvici: “Loadouts Same or Lower doesn't work either. The below setup couldn't find 4.2 bear paws or a 6.3 hellion jacket in the bank. pasteboard.co/JT4UCIK.png ” Couldn't tell if your question had been answered or not so I'll answer it again. Currently the filter functions on 3 independant layers, Tier, Enchantment and Quality. It does not take IP into account therefore you have a 8.1 Excellent quality bear paws in your filter but are searching for 4.2 bear paws. The filter will th…

• It's a known issue that they have not patched yet. It actually is supposed to take Shadowhearts.

• I am a veteran player with 90m pvp fame and 118m PvE. Looking to join up with a guild that is into small scale PvP, Caerleon Faction and no mandatory CTA's. When it comes to the black zone I tend to prefer Lymhurst but I could consider locking to a different zone. Most active times online for me are15-18UTC and then again 3-9 UTC.

• Moa Bird vs Grey Wolf

DoomRawrus - - Feedback Testserver

If that's true then I think it is balanced.

• Moa Bird vs Grey Wolf

DoomRawrus - - Feedback Testserver

Every faction mount up until now kind of had its own role and purpose which was a mix of speed, armor, and carrying capacity. The moabird being the one mount that had no bonus armor or carrying capacity but had the best speed so it was similar to direwolves. Now with the new Grey wolf faction mount, their stats seem identical except that the grey wolf is 10% faster base and 3% faster gallop. Essentially the Grey wolf is just a better version of the moabird and yet it will cost the same number of…

• The change I would make is removing reputation loss when killing faction flagged players as a red. This would allow for red flagged players to mass up in larger numbers and defend against faction groups which have consented to potential PvP.

• Black Hands

DoomRawrus - - General Questions & Discussions

There are a couple of zones where a hideout is placed near a map gate. Gankers wait on the other side of the gate for players to come out of the hide out and zone. This causes them to not have a bubble on the other side and so they get locked down and killed.

• I agree, as I believe if you are faction flagged and try to go through the bz realm gate it tells you that you cannot so when it comes to the mist portals it should also deny access until you deflag.

• remove

DoomRawrus - - Trade

A lot of trades happen Via the Official Albion Discord's trade channel.

• WTS Sabertooth Rex

DoomRawrus - - Trade

The Rex skin is something I considered but 2 billion is the most I'd ever pay for one. I saw some others are wanting to sell one for 4-5 billion. Anyways its going to be a while before I get that much money.