Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “Quote from j0ei: “How is it a money pit if the players are regeared what they lose when they die? + They get to keep bags mounts and capes? The ZvZ loot donated is to be repaired and restocking the ZvZ gear that is regeared to the players. Gucci ZvZ gear is mostly re-sold on the market to be able to get more resources or items equivalent for regears. How do you equate that any of this goes to IRL money when the guild literally uses those funds to sustain it…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from Jacqora: “I will have to agree with jOei on this point. Guild masters and guilds don't profit from zvz unless they win consistently which usually isn't the case. They have these systems in place for a reason because if they regeared the whole guild who went down and all of them have 8.3 sets on that would put the guild under if they attempted to regear the same as what everyone lost. 8.3 sets aren't cheap. Zvz is for people who care for the …

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from Jacqora: “I will have to agree with jOei on this point. Guild masters and guilds don't profit from zvz unless they win consistently which usually isn't the case. They have these systems in place for a reason because if they regeared the whole guild who went down and all of them have 8.3 sets on that would put the guild under if they attempted to regear the same as what everyone lost. 8.3 sets aren't cheap. Zvz is for people who care for the fight, not the mon…

• I would say join the official Albion discord and also search guild recruitment here in the forums to find a guild that fits what you are looking for. I know a lot of guilds are zvz oriented now which I know isn't for everyone. (zvz is a huge money dump and I wouldn't suggest it unless you are into huge full-loot pvp fights where you are basically part of a hive-mind XD). There are some guilds that are beginner friendly, they're a little tougher to look for but they are there. I wouldn't recommen…

• Quote from j0ei: “At this point you have already failed to understand why these guild systems exist. You believe that it's only for the guild master or owner's personal gain when what you're referring to are "POTATO" guilds. Not Actual, hardcore ZvZ guilds with an efficient system and a solid core to back it up. ” I will have to agree with jOei on this point. Guild masters and guilds don't profit from zvz unless they win consistently which usually isn't the case. They have these systems in place…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “Definition of self centered: preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs. You only care about your guild and your buddie's guilds. That is self-centered. I get your guild may have fought to get to where you are at. But you have hit a point where no one else can do the same. The coalitions that have been around since the beginning of Albion are too powerful. Too powerful and taking the fun out of the game because no one else can join in outlands content unles…

• Quote from j0ei: “Unfortunately, the coalitions whom have lived in the outlands for so long have suffered from success through lack of content. You do not have sufficient data to argue that what you're suggesting will make the game alive again. Any efforts towards weakening larger groups of players won't result into the game having more players or the outlands being better. What needs to change is for the outlands to provide even more rewards in terms of (fame, silver, and resources) more object…

• Quote from j0ei: “I can assure you that if the royal players actually want to take a shot at the blackzone if the rewards far outweigh the risks, you will have different guilds left and right fighting for objectives. Tons of players doing open world content objectives completely signing up for the PvP that it can potentially lead to. PVE groups making their way cautiously towards the blackzone static dungeons for the insane amount of fame it can potentially offer. Gatherers everywhere due to bet…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “The outlands will continue to be dead and lacking in fresh and new content until the battlefield has been balanced. That is what I've been trying to say that you seem to continue to deny although you just blatantly admitted it gets boring because coalitions like yours continue to call upon several other alliances to help you when the going gets tough and you obliterate the only sources of content you have aside from yourselves. My suggestions will help to l…

• The outlands will continue to be dead and lacking in fresh and new content until the battlefield has been balanced. That is what I've been trying to say that you seem to continue to deny although you just blatantly admitted it gets boring because coalitions like yours continue to call upon several other alliances to help you when the going gets tough and you obliterate the only sources of content you have aside from yourselves. My suggestions will help to limit coalitions from overextending thei…

• Quote from j0ei: “@Jacqora , so before you call my opinion flawed. Make sure you have "fought" enough battles in Albion to know what you're arguing for or who you're arguing against. Because you do not have "sufficient" information on any of the matters you are tackling (networking information from a bunch of small guilds won't give you the perspective you're looking for), you do NOT know how much ZvZs these ALLIANCES have done, how much blood was shed, how many hideouts were destroyed and how m…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “The same can be said about you, your opinions are flawed and biased, if you really think about it everyone's opinions are flawed and biased. And character's stats really doesn't make one's opinion better than another's, you can still learn and gain information from players who are better off stat-wise without being the best yourself. I'll post my stats all day, doesn't discredit the facts I've learned and gained from players I've fought alongside in zvzs. I…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “Obviously what I'm saying makes sense to players who've been playing far longer than you, "newbie" lmao. Even Shozen, the AlbionTV coordinator agrees with what I've been saying. Call me a noob all you want when you deny what the game is actually about, pvp. I've done zvz, lived in the black zone just like every other zvzer. ” I'm sorry, can you post here your character stats and show us how much "experience" you have? Very doubtful that you've "ACTUALLY" pl…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “Again you equate this to real life which is not the same by a long shot. SBI and Albion pvpers have stated they want more conflict and diplomacy kills the pvp in this game, point blank. Obviously what I said is true about your guild being afraid to fight for what it has if you are still desperately trying to cling to handholding in Albion lmao. Looks like you are the sheep among lions, or rather a chicken because you are afraid to fight on an even playing f…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Jacqora: “Diplomacy is for people scared to actually fight to keep what they have because they know they would lose in a fair fight because in reality they suck. Nobody wants fights where you easily win every time because you have unfair advantages. A true zvz guild considers a good fight to be a fight where your opponent is tough to beat because you're evenly matched but you end up coming out on top. That's a good fight. Like I said before, diplomacy is for cowards …

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “The problem with your suggestion, people will just start selling permission to their hideout. Permission system on hideouts needs to be completely removed, and made so only the placer's guild can access said hideout. ” I agree, should definitely add this along with what I've suggested.

• Quote from j0ei: “You are very misinformed about your opinion. BZ is held by guilds / alliances who indeed fought for those zones. People tried to contest them and what do you think happened? The people who contested lost, simple. Being friendly with your neighbor doesn't make you scared, it puts you in a better place thanks to diplomacy. What do you think happened to the retards who fought the whole server? Their entire alliance DISBANDED - deleted off the blackzone, along with all their hideou…

• Quote from exeledor: “The actual state of the black zone is terrible, it needs drastic changes. Unfortunately we only have disarray changes, SBI keeps trying something that proved to be useless. I don´t that limiting the number of HOs that a guild/alliance will be the solution but maybe combined with other changes like no alliance tag at the BZ could help. Honestly anything new would be worth trying instead of the disarray. In my opinion it would be very interesting to give the reset day a real …

• Like I've said on other threads, SBI needs to actually making holding top position in the season a challenge rather than easy for these already well-established coalitions. Make them have to win using fighting skill, rather than numbers or wealth. Diplomacy is for pansies, let there be BLOOD. Make the black zone a true "last man standing" arena