Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

• Quote from deenne: “like in topic, how long you guys want carry newbies and noobs ? when you guys want delete debuffs and ip caps, when I can enjoy game with full power and my spec puting in work with full power ?? why am I outdmged in 8.3 by 8.0 flat shiter spear ? full loot pvp ? trash rate is retarded af 5-6 item can be trashed after 1v1. where is anti rat system ? why after all this time still some flat 4 retard with 1m fame can looting everything. just when you guys want step out of beta an…

• Re: Force Field

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being argued, you started insulting like a little kid? Why are you even here lmao. Go to sleep is getting late for you, you seem grumpy. ” go being dumb somewhere else. ” Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe …

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from Clasics: “It's funny, people call me biased, yet after múltiple examples of how frost is actually balanced ” explain me exactly how frost is balanced for CD?is it balanced having CC, high DPS and mobility in a ranged weapon? ” It has been established, frost has the lowest dps across all rdps weapons, and spears, that damage you are complaining about comes from morgana cape, which can be entirely avoided by walking away, or purged, plus is pretty expensive, cc and mo…

• Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from Clasics: “We used to be a cc support type mage, you stripped slows so we became a utility soft rdps, now you strip even further our cc, so we are left with a soft rdps, with no utility, or identity at all. And on top of that you don't give any sort of trade to frost players, you just butcher our weapons one by one. Why would someone risk using frost with it's bland damage, and it's half cutted cc, when they can pick brain dead x bows and shoot you to death …

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Lol, 1 player dosen't define the meta, no matter how good he is, top frosts are using valor armor, anyway too toxic, are you a kid? You sure act like one, keep insulting, it's amusing ” I will as long as u proofing point u are dumb ” Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being argued, you start…

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “So a build won actually started to use i think yasterday, ” you dumv fak I cant call u otherway.. hes playing scholar taproot from like month or even mroe. just shut the fuck up adn stop talking about items and this game. go being weird and dumb to game you came from. ” Lol, 1 player dosen't define the meta, no matter how good he is, top frosts are using valor armor, anyway too toxic, are you a kid? You sure act like one, keep insulting, it's amusing

• Quote from Ashoracky: “You know that it got fixed to the point it was meant to be after rework, right? It applied root with 2 stacks, now it needs to be 3 as intended. Also I think after rework 1h frost became more viable than it was before. ” Well it was fine back before rework, it was good right after it, now it's another bland useless trash weapon. Meanwhile healers still outheal every other rdps, regardless of that stupid change to healing sickness. Xbows continue to kill people from outside…

• We used to be a cc support type mage, you stripped slows so we became a utility soft rdps, now you strip even further our cc, so we are left with a soft rdps, with no utility, or identity at all. And on top of that you don't give any sort of trade to frost players, you just butcher our weapons one by one. Why would someone risk using frost with it's bland damage, and it's half cutted cc, when they can pick brain dead x bows and shoot you to death from outside your enemies screen? Plus hit like a…

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Oh, so that's your argument, insulting? Yet I'm the idiot... Interesting... ” yes you are idiot.. I can say that after ur msg.. taproot scholar robe WON's build is second most popular in CD and u tried laught at me.sohrab was using taproot also after CD release before ava frost nerf. you know shit u talk shit once again just go back to game from u came to albion we dont need u here. and stop offtopics this threat is about force field. ” So a build won act…

• Quote from moking: “Quote from Clasics: “It's funny, people call me biased, yet after multiple examples of how frost is actually balanced, ” Strong the delusion is with this one - yoda probably ” You got tired of spitting BS, so all you got left are insults. You call me delusional once again because you can't accept the fact you lack knowledge about the game and a lot more practice, but anyway you won, frost was again nerfed. Enjoy it.

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Are You Even serious? How do You back those claims? Cloth frost is out of meta, leather is a meme, frost with taproot? WTF? ” you are a idiot and you proofe me that in this post, thx ” Oh, so that's your argument, insulting? Yet I'm the idiot... Interesting...

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “You complain about run and reset meta, just because you can't even picture how shitty the meta will be if they remove crystalls or change the maps. If you are sick about kite builds, imagine how toxic the 1v1 meta would be if you can't even kite, everyone would be running the same 3 weapons, with the same exact gear and just stand their ground and fight to death, not only it would be breaindead, but I can even imagine which weapons they would use, and it'…

• Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Stormlord: “I always base my opinions on how hard those players are too catch and the Frost staff and really bloody hard to catch and i use the double bladed. Most pvpers gtfo if they think they are going too lose dps wise - they are strong - always have been - strange it been brought up that it isn't i think a rebalance is not a alien concept for this weapon but a few tweaks too make it more boring storm ” "a few tweaks too make it more bor…

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and frost nova.. if you want running circles go to the gym IRL.. ” Even better, lets just delete every weapon with interesting or fun deisgns and then replace them with axes, so we all just run blindly against our oppo…

• Frost 1h lost it's identity

Clasics - - Rants

No cc, weak af slow, low damage compared to every other rdps, congrats Retroman you just made another fun weapon useless, the least you could do is add some more damage for tradeoff, but no, lets just ruin the weapon´s identity over and over again until its completely worthless. Now maces/spears will be unstoppable, most frosts will either play chillhowl which design wise sucks, and on top of that frost now has 4/7 useless trash weapons in it's tree. Do you even think through this changes or you…

• Quote from CrimsonShades: “How many times this post gets necro'd... ” In the name of jesus christ!

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and frost nova.. if you want running circles go to the gym IRL.. ” Even better, lets just delete every weapon with interesting or fun deisgns and then replace them with axes, so we all just run blindly against our opponent until one of us die, oh wait even be…

• Force Field

Clasics - - General Questions & Discussions

You complain about run and reset meta, just because you can't even picture how shitty the meta will be if they remove crystalls or change the maps. If you are sick about kite builds, imagine how toxic the 1v1 meta would be if you can't even kite, everyone would be running the same 3 weapons, with the same exact gear and just stand their ground and fight to death, not only it would be breaindead, but I can even imagine which weapons they would use, and it's not a pretty picture. Look at 2v2 for e…

• Quote from Appolos: “I Quote from Zigurath: “Current state of Albion is simple - As Syndic wrote himself Quote from Syndic: “"(...)SUN is a part of POE. Together we have diplomatic agreements with our friends Mojo in Blue Army and Gluttony in Awful Company which is what the simple-minded call "handholding" when they pretend having friends in a massively multiplayer game is "bad". ” So since ARCH POE BA are in 1 coalition they control whole black zone. Every single guild/alliance out there must b…

• Guys you don't understand nothing, here we have this modern day jesus, trying to warn us. This game is not fun, he is the only courageous person, fighting against gods, a true visionary, who really know what we truly need at this desperate times. We need wakfu2 guys, we need albion to turn into wakfu 2. Who tf enjoys having to aim skills, or react to shit, it's all a big lie sbi sold to us, you know what I would love, to play a corrupted dungeon while eating, or watching a tv show, yeah I know I…