Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

• Quote from RicardoSymilo: “That's my Point about this tick system that it should be equal. Purge might be good but imagine having inhuman time reaction especially on high ping to purge weapons like badon that It's fully tick healed over 1-2 seconds and builds like xbows can silence you before using your purge and outrange you in most cases ” Lmao, if you want to counter mercenary you had to wait it, its very easy to purge, and if you are against a badon or you play with ranges, if he outrange to…

• Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Why does the cultist cowl whenever is someone using spells like Xbow 1st Q, Boltcasters' E or badon's E gives them 1 tick of damage and if these weapon users are using mercenary jacket they can fully heal by pressing one button. It's super unfair comparing it to weapons like reg bow, all Spear tree and quick casters like frost or fire who are pretty much dead if they Haven't noticed the debuff ” 1. They will nerf cultist so there is no problem now with it. 2. Cultist i…

• Thanks balance team

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

I don't know if retro+balance team are finally reading all the feedbacks or the mayority of it, the changes on the last 3 ndas were very very nice Not for W5 of axes tho. I hope in the future more balances to had a healthier fire and other weapons!

• Quote from nyanpower: “how about the rending spin bug that doesn't trigger the bleed even when in the effective range? ” Read the axes part...

• Cleric robe its fine. 1. Can be purged 2. Can be kited 3. You can counter with invis 4. Doesn't allow reset-mechanics to the owner (like windwall or invis jacket, etc) 5. Only last 3 secs; merc jacket, scholar robe, soldier armor, inferno shield, etc, last for 8s or more 6. You can bait a cleric robe if know the usual combo of your enemy (ex: BH) Soo whats the problem? You don't want to play purge? or whut Oh yeah, and remember the cooldown.

• 1. i will quote from NDA "All Healing Cast inside Corrupted Dungeons will now be reduced by 10%. This change should give healer builds less sustain in a 1v1, if Healers decide to fight we would rather encourage them to go for a DPS Q, then a full outsustaining build in 1v1. Life Steal abilities are not affected by this. However this Healding Debuff does weaken the Mercenary Jacket / Specter Hood combo, because Bloodlust is a Heal and not a Life Steal." Plus de-buffs on curseds 2. Grailsekker its…

• Thats CAUSE you are using merc workers...

• Axe's Nerf (Patch 4)

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Borbarad: “Who cares anyway about Q ? Without adrenaline boost changed, axes are useless in 1 v 1 and in open world. Now it´s just a weapon to the group and that´s all. All axes. You just can´t stay on target as a melee without mobility. Adrenaline boost needs to be changed. Otherwise weapons will have 0 uses apart big group content. ” Axes don't play adrenaline on groupals, the only change that retro needs to revert its w5.

• Quote from BraveArt: “When a 4.0 Bow can stand still in melee range of a 6.1 claymore and win head to head you know u got problems. Bows may as well be melee weapons v swords right now ” i mean, if you don't want to play purge on the build of course a bow can stand stil... Bow can stand still againsta any no purge build or invis...

• Quote from Lovele: “Hi there. I have an image down here. That is 1 of my sell orders. In the menu I see total items sold in the last 24 hours. This helps me determine the demand for that item in the black market. My question is if there is any site based on the API to check demand? Or is there a way to open this menu for 1 item without owning that item? I found no other way to open that menu besides owning the desired item and clicking on sell. P.S. Any1 knows what happened to albion data client…

• Nerf BlackHands

HIDKstr - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Trial_hard: “the funny thing is, bh are most of the time, the granted free kill..for me But in lots of other builds, each mistake is granted death.. ” Not for all the builds, and its because there is 3000 noobs playing bh and like 4 good bh on server.

• Nerf BlackHands

HIDKstr - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from touchmenot: “I think chainslash is the problem, it deals too much dmg. I mostly do stalker corrupteds and have fought my fair share of blackhands and I actually gear up expecting to meet some. I'm on cleric cowl which i use to block one of their E's, then I'm careful not to proc their cleric robe and use my displacement skill to cancel their assassin helm channel. I also wear cleric robe which I use when they just popped out of their hellion shoes invisibility, and they usually proc i…

• Quote from Tomperon: “"Prestackers are OP based on 1. Sword aren't inteded to start with stacks like spears or daggers 2. 3 stacked E damage its high, so its so big as an advantage to start with it (Thats why swords are the worst MDPS right now, talking in general not only based on cds)" Actually this is maybe the only chance to make a 50/50 win for swords nowadays. ” Yeah cause LITTERALLY people was doing a 75/25 prestacking bruh, then charges get nerfs, then claymore get nerfs, then W get nerf…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “look there is no issue to maintain on Stargods with medium IP broadsword build a 85% winrate in Slayer. As I have no issue with this weapon and slayer is heavy frost / qs / mace / grail dominated u just have to get good my friend.. And 85 % winrate is close to broken... ” i had close to 77% without prestacking, 1 player having 70-80% wr isn't rare. Cause there is plenty of noobs on the game and for 4th time, Corrupteds aren't the only content on Albion Edit- Oh, yeah and …

• UNFM, darling, swords can't reset fight with more speed on stacks or without it, only soldier boots claymores can, and they still can on 1v1... Badon can outrun playing correctly, frost can, qstaff can, axes used to be able. Anyway, in the most recent meta the top builds are curseds, you can reset that just walking cause demon boots are kinda meh to chase

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Maybe, with the skill of balance team it might work BUt swords are okay and even that if u state that 20* day, swords are okay.. ” Good arguments bro Even if i argue with facts, maybe even the 1v1 WR%, the top-meta, even that, SWORDS ARE OKAY? Sure

• Quote from Trial_hard: “broadsword ist still good in 2hg and 5 hg I don't play anything bigger like 10 hg or ZvZ because I don't play zerg ” Quote from Trial_hard: “I am doing fine with swords.. don't understand u problem.. I take my claymore I prestack and GG ” So you don't agree in a post not only about CDS, and the principal argument to nerf swords are prestackers and you say "I prestack and gg" Litterally prestackers killed swords on 1v1. On other areas wasn't prestacker issues its just othe…

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from Koobitz: “My suggestion is simple. All gathering gear escape abilities should NOT place you in combat. What the hell is the purpose of having an escape ability if you're going to get stuck at the gate in combat to get killed by a group of gankers. Instead apply a combat silence that doesn't allow auto attacking but still usage of the abilities so you can continue to run on trying to escape. If you still want to have 80% of gathering gear to forc…

• Quote from Abaddon_Rull: “Hey guys, just wanted to open a discussion on the state of shields. I've been running Facebreaker lately, I figured after I got some mastery IP and whatnot that the damage bonus would pick up and make it be a useful piece of kit. But now that I'm 80/100 Facebreaker spec and have +216 mastery ip, my 1312 ip 5.2 facebreaker is only 4.5% dmg, 4.3% defense. This seems really weak compared to the Muisak for example, which at a comparable ip has over 15% to damage. Do you guy…

• Quote from Gacox: “Can Corrupted Healer comps be nerfed already in a freakin 'time, especially Divine Staff? THANK YOU Please don't be so insolent to say that it's not broken or that 10% nerf healing will be enough. Since they throw a cultist helmet at you and you can't hit, what does it matter they won't stop healing, while you can only absorb damage Retroman Mytherceria ” 10% will be enough. People already stop playing healers 'cause the new meta its hard for them. Oneshot bltters, highdamage …