Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• você provavelmente está com o PK ligado, é só desligar clicando na bolinha azul do lado do seu nome no canto superior esquerdo.

• Perfect changes, i would go further too. People are complaining about guilds increasing taxes over player. If u are in a guild that requires u to pay to be in such guild, the problem is the guild not the game. I really like the ideia of albion that large scale are 50people MAX. Nice changes, this may bring me back to the game.

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from ySLiink: “So, i'm done with hg x2. Theres no fun at chasing staff of balance in circles. I thought that the lava would help but it didn't make a difference. They engage, u use your potion that is the only chance u have to survive, they engage again and if they fail they will just run away. Lava takes way too long to close that we didn't even had the chance to saw that shit. Plus the next balance patch is too far away and SBI don't let us know what is going on or e…

• Quote from Punta_Party: “Quote from ySLiink: “Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame. Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes. But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I…

• So, i'm done with hg x2. Theres no fun at chasing staff of balance in circles. I thought that the lava would help but it didn't make a difference. They engage, u use your potion that is the only chance u have to survive, they engage again and if they fail they will just run away. Lava takes way too long to close that we didn't even had the chance to saw that shit. Plus the next balance patch is too far away and SBI don't let us know what is going on or even comunicate with the community, which i…

• Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame. Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes. But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I got. About the fame, if u need fame theres du…

• What about when someone open a HG map, enters the map but the "buff" doesnt go away? If u open another map a pop up will show up saying that u still have a map active.

• Quote from Alysandra: “Question, how come Fort Sterling has 108,74%? Current City bonus In the Overview we are currently 4'th in rank, yet our bonus is this low? Not to mention, the amount of points you gain as a bonus, is absurd, 33% more? Yet what extra does the "winning" faction get? During Bandit event it's never a clear winner, and I've seen people getting third place and twice the points of first place holders, generally yellow & blue and even red outpost swap's owners so fast and so frequ…

• Quote from Sadaleus: “I get 1 point (0.54 premium point) for frag and considerably less for outposts. Does it sound right considering that they wanted to increase gains? ” Quote from Malvado: “Faction Points gains are garbage now, the patch that was supposed to "fix" this issue just made things even worse. You also failed to rollback the server so now a huge imbalance has happened between those that logged in this reset and those that didn't. Why did you hype up gaining faction points for kills …

• This patch did nothing

ySLiink - - Rants

They didnt nerfed the daily, they just reduced the amount of faction standing to get those bonuses (1250,2500) Plus they said that PVP in redzones and outpost/zones conquereing should be the one who give most points.

• Not a bug but would be great if we could see our infamy in x2, 5 and 10

• Faction Playtest Feedback

ySLiink - - Feedback Testserver

I think we are going off topic here and its my fault so I apologise. I didn't know there was red zones available to points in the first play test, that was my bad. But also, I am pretty sure that I read somewhere in the forum about the first play test beeing in yellow zones only. I would also like to know how the points scoring system works. When I first started the second play test I managed to get 20k points out of nowhere, then 8k, 16k, where are those points coming from?

• Faction Playtest Feedback

If u had played in the red zone in the first playtest how did u manage do get into top 20? The playtest was only in the yellow, lol

• Mind if I ask why the buff only applies to black zone? I mean, if we get that buff in the royals static will be overwhelmed LOL PVP/dive and fame farm all day

• HG map The plains layout bug

ySLiink - - Bugs Testserver

In "The Plains" layout theres a breach in the wall that allows u too go inside the wall. I can't upload the image because is bigger than 1 MB cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…2223397756948/unknown.png cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…2276359233577/unknown.png

• So whats going on with the infamy at HG's? Killing people always give 20 to 100 infamy max, and the leaderboards doesn't seems to show the proper infamy we have. Also, was playing today in The Courtyard layour and after defeating the enemy duo we didn't get the final chest. I'm not going to make another post to flood the forum, hope to get some attention here.

• Quote from LibraAera29: “What will be the cost for enlisting to a different faction after the update? Since I have maximum standing with Fort Sterling, couldn't I initially enlist there to maintain that standing, and then go enlist in another city? ” I think you can't enlist in 2 cities at the same time, once you enlist in the 2nd city you lost all your progess on the first one. Like you have rank 12 in FS but you decide to enlist as thetford, now u are rank 1 in thetford and fort sterling.

• Quote from Vocandin: “Quote from Seldom: “I like the way you are thinking, and we are thinking in the same-ish direction. Always keep in mind that these numbers are there to be tested for now on the test server. Basically what we are taking into consideration is the difference in the difficulty of creating a 5v5 or a 10v10 team compared to a 2v2 team. As it is quite a bit harder to create a 5v5 team and even harder to create a 10v10 team the incentive must give an edge to 5v5 and 10v10. Addition…

• 2V2 HELLGATES!

Please don't put and end chest like we had before, if u get a free gate its some free infamy for you and thats enough. I'm afraid that a end chest like before will make rats a thing again.

• I dont want to have another 2vs HG, slayer and stalker kind of levels, but I agree 900IP is too low. Just change the IP cap to 1200 and keep only 1 type of 2xHG. Now about the 10% healing debuff, maybe I'm missing something but I don't think thats gonna be something to consider when going to a HG because 10% its just harmless. Don't get me wrong, I only play 2x with a healer. EDIT: I would love to know the reason behind the 900IP CAP too. Like u said theres a lot of people complain about that an…