Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Quote from Hypatia415: “Funny how you went through all this trouble and you literally failed to comprehend my point, lmao. Let me simplify it for you: My situation: Decent-strong alliance with entire alliance-owned mists zones = very low risk -> high-very high reward Some individual: Newbie - not so good guild/alliance = high risk -> decent-semi-high reward I'm pretty sure no one can gather 27/27 nodes Marbles or Resilient Hides while semi-AFK (virtually almost no risk) like me (eating potato ch…

• Quote from Elsa: “There already exists a "fog of war" system; your Albion Online client receives limited information from the server based on the distance around your character - which is the same for all clients, regardless of your screen size. As @SHARKY mentioned above, you can see the Nametag of the player off-screen, and having a wider aspect ratio won't help you spot the player faster. If you're interested in technical details, I would recommend checking out this presentation from our CTO …

• Some of you mustn't know but there is a config gimmick that allows you to increase your FOV in Albion. In other words, you have a wider view of the field than the other that doensn't know how to do this trick. This video explains how it works: youtube.com/watch?v=V90NwKL1ILo Can you have any idea of how much disadvantage a player is against someone that makes use of this gimmick? Specially defenseless ones like gatherers? Let me explain how does it work: you will spot your target tag but he won'…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Auriden: “I'm a former Tibia player and Albion had most of the good things Tibia had and few of the bad ones. That's why I decided to play the game. But I'm fond of MMORPGs that allows you to choose between playing solo or in group. Albion's premise was that in the early and mid game you could enjoy the game solo but if you wished to enjoy the late game features, having a guild was almost mandatory. Albion changed a lot since the alpha and now we have plenty options …

• So, I've decided to give this game another chance in gathering... big mistake. I not only got ganked but I was also killed in the process by a cheater. I mean how this guy would know my exact position to get on me with a invisibility pot??? Always when I see a tag I immediatelly change my fishing spot to not get ganked. But it was like this guy had a radar of gatherers on his map so he knew my exact position. Easy gank, easy kill. He get on me under invisibility (yes this guy must have a crystal…

• Salve meus consagrados, tudo na paz? Então, no momento eu estou focado em farmar minha premium de um ano e me estabilizar financeiramente no Albion. Por esse motivo meu interesse no momento recai em conteúdos de PvE/Coleta para fazer prata e investir em ilhas, crafting, enfim, qualquer atividade razoavelmente rentável. No momento não me interessa participar de CTAs, não por falta de vontade mas porque os gastos com CTA demandam uma certa estabilidade financeira que eu ainda não possuo. No mais, …

• I think you didn't get the point. Experienced players will melt your mount in less then 1 sec! Fortunally I've came across this ones a few times in BZ, and most os times I've managed to escape (even being dismounted). No, running from this morons is the easiest and funiest things most of time. The problem is running from them, because there are times that all they want is annoy you by chasing you every fucking time. So you keep most of part running from them rather than doing your gathering. Far…

• Quote from daklajakld: “If you go gathering over a city portal its like begging to be ganked You probably wont believe me but most of the deeper black zones have zero content most time, also the roads of avalon are so much better for solo gathering and giving you access to every tier of every ressource! You might try to find a quite black zone over the roads or gather in the roads itself. ” The map I'm gathering is 3 maps away from the nearest city portal. I will try another map, but I'm not sur…

• I'm a former Tibia player and Albion had most of the good things Tibia had and few of the bad ones. That's why I decided to play the game. But I'm fond of MMORPGs that allows you to choose between playing solo or in group. Albion's premise was that in the early and mid game you could enjoy the game solo but if you wished to enjoy the late game features, having a guild was almost mandatory. Albion changed a lot since the alpha and now we have plenty options for those who wish to play the game by …

• This thread is living proof that this game is made for gankers. Do you really want to convince me that a gatherer stand a chance against a well prepared ganker? Lol! If you run they will run after you! If you use invisibility they will somehow know exactly where are you going! I don't have evidence but I've been ganked more than one time by the same PK, it's like he knew my position on map. Some former guild mates of mine knew wich dungeon had a golden chest! If you think this game is 100% cheat…

• Yes, it's all about gank or be ganked, specially if you are a solo player. There's no way you can be a gatherer on this game: you will be ganked and your armory won't be enough to save you from and experienced ganker. There's no way you can explore RZ/BZ to do DG runs unless you miraculously complete it with PvP gear. If you go with PvE gear, get ready to die after you complete some runs. It's not about skill or strategy, and you discover that when you go to BZ/RZ people will be waiting for you …

• Any DG should be closed instantly as someone enters. A DG dive is always coward because they catch you in disadvantage as you are taking mob damage. Also, divers usually go with pvp gear and dungeoners go with pve gear. All gear should have pvp potential but 99% of time people will gank you with that stupid malevolent hood and bear paws (don't remind the exact name). There is no risk in Albion, but an assurance that you will be ganked because that's the easiest way to farm on the game. No space …

• It's terribly optimized! I own a i7 3770 + GTX 1600 6GB + 8 GB RAM. A game such Albion should run smoothly on my PC, but that's not the case. When I log in city banks it takes an eternity to the game renders all chars and sync the moves: needless to say that my FPS/MS/Ping gets a crap. FPS at some points reaches 1 FPS! And no, it's not my computer... I run RE2 smoothly on this PC, Albion should run the same way or even better! First things first... I open the launcher, it says the server is off.…

• Então, tirando métodos do tipo cadastrar cartão X para creditar pelo cartão Y para pagar pelo método Z... exite alguma forma de pagar a Premium do jogo em reais? Cartão de Crédito Nacional, Boleto Bancário, Steam Wallet, absolutamente nada? Se me lembro bem tinha um tempo em que eles vendiam o Jogo ou a Premium por boleto bancário. Enfim, tava animado com esse jogo, mas fico receoso de investir tempo num jogo que não me permita investir nele caso necessário.

• Premium

Auriden - - Questões Gerais & Discussão

O mais triste disso tudo é que antes eles tinham uma opção para comprar o jogo por boleto bancário... deveriam colocar o mesmo para as premium né... De qualquer forma eu fiz um tópico oficial lá no fórum em inglês (link na minha Assinatura). Quem puder, passa lá e dá uma força.

• Regarding Signature Personalization

Auriden - - Bugs

I've tried to edit my Signature but it looks like it doesn't convert the codes and they keep on it uncoverted. So, for example, if you put something like BLUE, it shows something like [color =#010101]BLUE[/ color] instead. The same worths for URL codes. Please, fix this errors.

• First of all I'd like to congratulate Sandbox Interactive for their amazing job on this game. It's really hard nowadays to find an old school MMORPG like Albion and moreover, a MMORPG that make things balanced for payers and non-payers of Premium, considering that it's relatively easy to farm your own Premium trough game currency. And it's in the name of this balance that I've decided that Albion deserves my money. However, there is a huge problem for brazilian players: we don't usually have Int…

• Quote from kingangelx: “Quote from Anthony757: “Hi SBI. Hi community. I been having this account for almost a year. So my account is on steam. Can we buy premium and gold with Steam wallet funds ? I just checked right now, and it looks like you CAN i cannot be certain. If you can, then this changes the way i play the game. Suddenly i can pay 100$ a week in steam cards for gold and 120 days of premium membership. I am going to go buy a steam wallet in a few hours and test this. Will be back later…